• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

free gmail accounts

C

Cobra

ok bot

not sure about gmail but who's gonna sign up for their own fagmail account?

*warning this mail proggy is very unique and personally it took me about 1/2 second to see I didn't want it and actually wish there was an un-see button somewhere.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cobra,

Now thats gross! Really gross! Never do that again!

Now, off to go puke somewhere.

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido,

thank you for all.

next news:

installed and run next programms (from disc with programms):
1.BPS Spyware Adware Remover 7.1.0
2.Advanced System Optimizer

1st programm found 38 spy-items, most of it: cookies (forum.exp0sed for example :) ), few registry items and videocard drivers file (ATI, for game NHL 06 :) were with game disc ).

That is all.

Nothing serious, checked all items.

delete all.

wait your word.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cman said:
yeah, the africa comment was supposed to illustrate the unfortunate people who live in rural areas.

its your own fault, cities rule!!

I like living where I can walk out my door and fire off some rounds whenever I want to.

Lucky for me my direcway fees are tax deductible, since I use it for business:angelwing

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido said:
OK, lets just be sure of this procedure. You dial up your ISP and get connected. Then you go to the whatismyip site and it gives you your IP. You then disconnect and reconnect and do the procedure over again. Is that correct?

Correct.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
CASTOR ::: said:
installed and run next programms (from disc with programms):
1.BPS Spyware Adware Remover 7.1.0
2.Advanced System Optimizer

1st programm found 38 spy-items, most of it: cookies (forum.exp0sed for example :) ), few registry items and videocard drivers file (ATI, for game NHL 06 :) were with game disc ).

That is all.

Nothing serious, checked all items.

delete all.

OK. I'm not familiar with those apps so I'm not sure if they're any good. But one of the things we do know about anti-spyware apps is that not one will find all instances of spyware, so you have to use more than a few.

So, go to these sites and download their apps (they're all free) and, after or during install, make sure they are updated.

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

http://www.safer-networking.org/

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx

After they are all installed, run each and see what the results are.

Also, did you inquire with your ISP about getting a new IP?

Lastly. Are you using a firewall (hardware or software)? If not, check these threads:

http://forum.exp0sed.com/showthread.php?t=4561
http://forum.exp0sed.com/showthread.php?t=2814
http://forum.exp0sed.com/showthread.php?t=2668

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Texan said:
Lucky for me my direcway fees are tax deductible, since I use it for business:angelwing
Mine too cause I "work" from home. HIGH FIVE!!!!

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
today install and run Norton AntiVirus 2005.
With fresh database of viruses.

Nothing serious on my computer, mindido.

Thanks for your links, but no time to download it.

Yes, i'm using firewall (only windows's firewall).

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
castor,

I don't know who told you to use Norton but I don't think it was anyone around here. Its really crap but..... good luck.

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido said:
castor,

I don't know who told you to use Norton but I don't think it was anyone around here. Its really crap but..... good luck.

yes, u right!

i installed it, scan my computer and then delete :)

this so ugly when so many services auto-loading ... and so many memory used it
it crap, agree.

i have got mcafee.
how about mcafee?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Castor,

Reportedly, McAfee is better, they don't seem to be having the problems Norton is (and I don't know why, four to five years ago I used to use Norton exclusively). But you still have to pay for McAfee. Which is why I made the recommendations above. And besides that; McAfee alone will not catch all spyware which is why you have to use more than one app (those apps are generally the highest rated).

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Norton isn't necessarily the best program-wise, BUT they do have a reputation of being on the ball for new viruses. Symantec probably has the largest and most complete database of viruses and always know about new ones the second they are released. Thats why they are popular, more so than the program itself.

You should have a few different programs, because no one program is perfect. On my computer, I usually have a firewall program (or even Window Firewall), an anti virus and 2 spyware programs (usually pest patrol and spybot)

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
oh my lord.

send today letter with attachment from gmail, and i'd a reply:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

some mail adress

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 5.7.0 Your server IP address is in the SORBS DNSBL database, bye

this about spam police?

whata hell.

somebody know how i can connect with gmail's people?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Castor,

As far as I know, GMail, and all of the other online mail services, check incoming mail for IP's from known spammers. Thus they will block any mail from that IP.

The only real option for changing your IP is to call your ISP and ask for a new one. You could also use a proxy server to change your IP but, being as thats exactly what spammers use, its not a real good idea for mail.

Did you ever call your ISP?

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
No, didnt call.
Will call.

It's standart procedure - changing IP's?

How i must ask ? I wanna change IP's because...

?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Castor,

OK, a bit about IP's. An IP is an address that ID's a particular web site and all machines on the net. CMan has an IP address that specifically identifies this website (as all websites have a specific IP address). Each of us surfers has an IP address although ours "may" change. The reason?

You have signed up with a particular ISP (internet service provider) and they have purchased a "range" of IP's (lets say 192.168.100.000 to 192.168.100.500) for a total of 500 IP's that are assigned to them. With dial-up, at least the way it used to be, you would get a new IP every time you dialed in (no reason to waste an IP while your not online). But your ISP isn't doing that, they've assigned you a permanent IP. Why? I don't know, it seems like a waste of an IP while your not online.

So, somehow, someone has either pirated your IP (very unusual with a dial-up account which is why the need to check for syyware) or there is some type of problem with GMail. It should be very easy for your ISP to assign you a new IP (should be done while your on the phone with them).

So, get a new IP assigned and see if it continues to happen.

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
OK

thanks for reply

i will call. not now, later (now is night).

i'd download your Lavasoft Ad-ware SE.
Update it and checked my system.

Nothing, only few cookies.

Why cookies?

Can be something serious in cookies?

Install and update another programs.
eTrues EZ Armor. With firewall and anti-virus scanner.
McAfee was installed.

Nothing serious didnt were found.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Why cookies? Can be something serious in cookies?

In this context, there is probably nothing wrong with cookies. But, in general, I don't allow cookies on my machine unless I have an idea of how they are used and, in all cases, I only allow session cookies. Cookies are only a small text file that are used by many webmasters to track where people go on their site (a legitimate use of a cookie). But some sites (ad sites mainly) can use cookies to track every site that you go to and report the info back to a specific server (in my opinion a bad use of a cookie).

Heres a site that has quite a bit of info on them:

http://www.cookiecentral.com/

eTrues EZ Armor. With firewall and anti-virus scanner.
McAfee was installed.

I know nothing about EZ Armor so I can't tell you if its any good. The three most highly recommended by people in the field are those I provided links for. I personally wouldn't use much else as there is a lot of scumware out there pretending to be anti-spyware but which actually installs spyware on your machine. For now, I would only use those that I provided links for.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If you want this forum (or any site with a user/pass) to log you in automatically, you have to allow cookies, at least for the sites in question.

Dmoney

Reaction score
Cman said:
If you want this forum (or any site with a user/pass) to log you in automatically, you have to allow cookies, at least for the sites in question.

I was just about to suggest that!!