• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lebron James Go Away!

C

cmfriend

This dude is one of the biggest reasons why the NBA SUCKS so bad. If the NBA shut down as of today i would not give one rats ass. It used to be fun to watch when the players played because they love the game. Now it's nothing more than a one on one me, me, me, league. I wish other people that felt the way i do about lebron james would speak out. He's an over paid attention spotlight wanting junky. Lebron and Brett Farve should get together and just suck each others dicks all they want. Cause no one else should give a shit what those two have to say. They both have more money than they will ever no what to do with. Why can't they just shut up and play. of course no one should care what i have to say either i guess. but i'll speck my mind anyway.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You obviously don't watch basketball and don't follow the NBA.

Your post made no sense at all. Missed the target by ... a lot.

Lebron - love him or hate him. He's a great player, one of the best. You can't judge the whole league just by one player.

It's like saying Hairy Cocker (Harry Potter refrence, get it?) sucked, so whole movie business/art sucks.

Oh and what's that about one-on-one? that's today's basketball, fast. Oh and Lebron can pass the ball, heck even Kobe does (sometimes).

Momesso

Reaction score
He only goes away in 4th quarters, if that's of any solace to you.

joeramdom

Reaction score
By the way its National LeBron day today so everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early

Alex Wong

Reaction score
You obviously don't watch basketball and don't follow the NBA.

Your post made no sense at all. Missed the target by ... a lot.

Lebron - love him or hate him. He's a great player, one of the best. You can't judge the whole league just by one player.

It's like saying Hairy Cocker (Harry Potter refrence, get it?) sucked, so whole movie business/art sucks.

Oh and what's that about one-on-one? that's today's basketball, fast. Oh and Lebron can pass the ball, heck even Kobe does (sometimes).

Shit, couldn't agree more with you KA!

saeko nogami

Reaction score
lebron james is also a liverpool fc supporter like me, that and his skills at basket ball make him great:)

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
lebron james is also a liverpool fc supporter like me, that and his skills at basket ball make him great:)

He's also a NY Yankee & a Dallas Cowboy supporter, that and his skills at disappearing when his teammates/fans need him most make him a f'ing poseur.