• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
Manning will not pass Marino's Career numbers

most TD's in a season 33
Most yards in a season 4413
To pass Marino's yard mark he is going to have to pass for 3040 yards a season for the next twelve years( meaning he would be 40 when he retires)
To pass TD's he needs 21 for the next 12 years
To break the most 3000 yards in a season he needs to do it for 7 more years.

Remember Manning has not missed a game in his career and I highly doubt he'll make it 12 more years with out injury

As far as John Elway having no running back I do remember Mr. 2,000 yard rusher Terrel Davis was on the Broncos and in 1990 they had Bobby Humphrey who was a 1,200 yard rusher. Marino had a 1,000 yard rusher only once in his career (1996 Kareem Abdul Jabbar)

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
If winning a super bowl is everything than Phil Simms and Terry Bradshaw should be up there as one of the greatest. :lol: I don't think so

coclarkson

Reaction score
he'll easily break most 3000 yards in a season. he's not going to need 12 years to break the passing yards and td passes. he needs 3040 yards a season for the next 12 years. think, he throws for 3500-4000+ a year meaning he'll do it under 12 years. and he'll throw 25-30+ td passes a year. Manning never gets touched, that's why he starts every game. he's smart enough to get rid of the ball before he gets drilled. Elway went to three super bowls in 87,88,89. Bobby Humphrey was on just one of those teams. I wasnt' talking about when he won with TD. Elway went to two super bowls with no talent. Marino went to one.

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
Only time will tell, Marino never got sacked either but he still got hurt.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
BJ4015 said:
Tom Brady is a winner, I will admit that, but he is alot like Kurt Warner was with the fact that he has tremendous amount of talent around him.
The Patriots are the Pistons of Football, they are a T-E-A-M, ask any football fan. Last season when the Superbowl was about to be played all the media bitched about was the lack of Star Power on the Patriots and Panthers teams. The "tremendous amount of talent" around Tom Brady was non-existent. Now your little catch phrase "tremendous amount of talent" absolutely applys to the Rams, how else could a 30 year old stock boy become MVP of the leauge? There is nobody on the face of the earth who would pick Antowain Smith or Marshall Faulks cousin Kevin over the real Marshall Faulk. Who would pick Troy Brown, David Givens or Dave Patten over Issac Bruce, Tory Holt and Az Hakim? There is no compairison of the talent of the Superbowl teams of the Rams and the Patriots, just look at Superbowl XXXVI. Nobody gave New England a shot to win, everyone thought it was going to be another blowout. But that was when the Legend started.
BJ4015 said:
It takes a team and I have no doubt if Bledsow never got hurt, he would have two ring right now also and Tom Brady would still be holding a clipboard.
Drew has a ring from sitting on the bench completely healthy and holding a clipboard and he had his chance to win a ring of his own, and he got delt with. He had Curtis Martin at RB and he had Terry Glenn at WR 2 Legit Pro-Bowlers at the time. But a real QB, named Brett Farve had something to say about that game.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Marino got sack, and got hit hard. His body couldnt take all the bumps...

I never said the title was everything, all I said was He had a great career, big number but never got wut counted the most. And I know he never had great running, thats why he passed so damn much, I never said Elway had no running back either, i said him and montana had running games but they still put up huge ass numbers. We all have opinions, so its all good

coclarkson

Reaction score
well speaking of retired dolphins players, Ricky Williams decided to call it a career after just 5 seasons. This guy is a fucking head case. He pretty much screwed the dolphins by quitting right before training camp. what a moron.

a100.jpg

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
ya, hes a fuckin dumbass, i don't care wut his excuse is, thats just moronic, he cant suck it for Ill care. No class, He obviously can't handle the NFL.. Pussy :evil:

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
one time for my fellow philly dwellers

E
A
G
L
E
S
EAGLES!!!!
all the way to the bowl

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chiefs VS. Eagles in the Superbowl, or The Vermeil Bowl?

Kite2DaBoyz305

Reaction score
fuckin ricky williams is a pussy i hate that shit he quit football to smoke weed wut a dumbass

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Kite2DaBoyz305 said:
fuckin ricky williams is a pussy i hate that shit he quit football to smoke weed wut a dumbass

haha oo man, nice. Hes wut 27? and now retired? sweet deal that is. Just when his career was looking up, why didnt he think of this when he was in new orleans?

I guess when he said he wanted to travel the world he prolly meant he wanted to see the shit that the other countries were growing :lol:

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
no hes just using the george kostanza method
now that you like him hes out
leaving with a bang

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
I guess when he said he wanted to travel the world he prolly meant he wanted to see the shit that the other countries were growing :lol:
:shock: Holy shit!?! I heard this shit last night at a party, and was completley shocked. Doing this has killed the Dolphins chance of doing anything for this season and maybe the next few. I know he tested positive for a little ganja, but I really don't think that had anything to do with his retirement. Travis Minor is a nice change of pace back but he is no Ricky. Apperently Jim Brown retired at age 29, and more recently Barry quit the Lions still in his prime at 31. But 27? He was getting faster and stronger every year. Ricky was a bad mothafucker too man, that shit is a damn shame. BOOO! Ricky! BOOO!
Williams_Ricky_09.gif

The crazy fucker draging some Lions

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Former WWE star Brock Lesner and the Minnesota Vickings agreed to a deal today.. I m not sure wut it was but, I dunno, thats crazy if u ask me..

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
Former WWE star Brock Lesner and the Minnesota Vickings agreed to a deal today.. I m not sure wut it was but, I dunno, thats crazy if u ask me..
That is crazy. Lesner played football in High School, but not college. I think he may have been a wrestler in college. But I don't think he is that old, what 25 or 26? All I know is that dude is a big motherfucker. The NFL is a place where he will have other big motherfuckers his size and bigger, that will fuck him up for real, not for play. But If he does good, he is giving "Rastlers" some actual credibility.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
damn .. wut is going on in the NFL... Today Tim brown was released by Oakland.

Quincy Carter was released by the Cowboys after testing positive for an illegal substance, supposenly cocaine(rumored). I remember about 7 -10 years ago when you had to be on cocaine to be on the cowboys, Micheal Irvin and a few other players were getting arrested for the drug and other things as well, now you get released for it. How times have changed...Obviously im joking. Wutever it was sucks cause hes an iddiot for doing that shit. He was in a program that tests him every so often, to get in that program, you have to have tested positive at least once before.. that idiot..

Am i hearing right? that ricky williams is eyeing the Oakland Raiders?? some one tell me this is a joke.. if not than the joke is obviously Ricky ..