• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Computer problems, Help Needed

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Ok :x :( , my comp is so f'd up at the moment. I have a virus that i cant delete or quarantene, I dont remember the name of it but i can find out. I got about 250 objects related to spyware, and when i remove the spy ware, it screws up my sbc network connection so i cant go online(im wirelessly connected to the internet to a computer upstairs), so i then have to restore all the spyware to get the connection back not to mention all the pop-ups that come along with it.. Im really in need of help... please any info to rectify this situation will be greatly appreciated.

foxrider69

Reaction score
i cant help u with the problem but if u go to osnn.net u can get help there. I am a member there and they have a great site and lost of help.

Just to let mods and everyone know i am not advertising the site.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Im sorry dude but thats some funny shit :lol: Well since its not my problem anyway :lol: Here's what i do: download Bazooka spyware, its free and it won't remove anything but it'll automatically take you to the page you need to show you how to manually remove any virus. If youre using a good spyware remover then it'll tell you the purpose of each item so you can choose which one will be safe to remove. Start removing till you find out which one is fucking up your connection. And if you're using bullet proof spyware remover get rid of it now! Youre probably removing the winsock file which is needed for internet connection. and for god sakes keep your antivirus updated!! oh and download spyware blaster for free to keep spyware from getting on in the first place,,,be sure to keep it updated as well...good luck

Gowar

Reaction score
xp?

I hope to god you are using windows xp. The easiest way to remove all of this, would be to do a system restore. If you are using XP your computer will make various restore points along the way, at predesignated dates, and instalation points. If you can identify which date you first started having the spyware problem then you can use system restore, and maybe lose a few installs but its a hell of alot better than having all that shit on ur system. Anyway it rollsback your registry to an early date. To use it in XP go to Start>All Programs> Accessories>System Tools>System Restore. Once you get there it is self explanitory. If you dont have xp there are alot of programs that can help you, I will show u some later. Good luck!

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
i hate system restore, way too pointless waste of resources. if my system gets too fucked over i just reformat.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Simple solution to your problem.. write all this down before you do it though...

Step 1: unplug computer from outlets, phone lines, and other such wires..
Step 2: open window, preferably one that is a 2 story or higher
Step 3: Pick up computer
Step 4: Throw computer as hard as possible out of window

Points are awarded on orginality, distance, and # of old ladies killed in the process.

Now GO!

Conman

Reaction score
Buy a

cp_hw_powermac06084.gif

cp_displays_0628.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
that's sadly effective :lol: :lol: :lol:

another effective method of reducing the chance of viruses is switching to linux, the only problem with that is you need to know a lil more than when using windows.

Conman

Reaction score
Still can't get over the truth of most of that video. lol. But seriously, that would have applied only to pre-G4/pre OSX systems. Macs have come a damn long way from those dumb glitchy days. I certainly can vouch for it coz I havent had a problem with my G4 since I got it 23 months ago. :wink:

Honestly, I only had two hic-cups in all that time: first one happened when I installed MS Office X. (Why the fuck I did that ... I'll never know!)

The second time was when I changed from Netscape to Mozilla. In between trashing Netscape and configuring Mozilla, IE came on from one of my default folders to try and assist me. Forgot the sucker was still there like a sleeping agent waiting for orders to kill!

Apart from that, its a very reliable, fast and problem free machine. No matter what anyone sayz.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
:shock: Thats quite possibly the funniest shit i have ever seen in my life!! :lol:

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
Ok :x :( , my comp is so f'd up at the moment. I have a virus that i cant delete or quarantene, I dont remember the name of it but i can find out. I got about 250 objects related to spyware, and when i remove the spy ware, it screws up my sbc network connection so i cant go online(im wirelessly connected to the internet to a computer upstairs), so i then have to restore all the spyware to get the connection back not to mention all the pop-ups that come along with it.. Im really in need of help... please any info to rectify this situation will be greatly appreciated.

This has gone way off topic fella's, Honda asked us for help, hes a good poster we should try and help him as much as we can.

Honda, Have you tried Reg Cleaner: http://www.webmasterfree.com/regcleaner.html :?:

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
Honda what anti virus prog do you use? If its to the point where any fix you try just screws something up, it might be time for a reformat. first do some research on the virus to see if it just simpily requires another method of removal. What was it called again?

Gowar

Reaction score
ucould...

Yes you could always do it blazin's way and copy over all the files u need to cds and then FDISK but there is always the pain in the ass of installing new drivers, service packs, software, etc.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
damn im back, I been trying to deal with this pos all day, I think I found wut is causing the problem, but still cannot remove, I am running Ad-aware 6 and my virus protection is Norton Corporate Edition. The virus is a trojan horse and is in my winnt32 folder and is called mssq32.exe mssq. or something like that. The spyware junk that ad aware is picking up is by Vendor :SahAgent type : LSP Object : data minor the lists the object names ..for those who have offered advice, I thank you,

Pimp, I am going to try your link right now My computer is running so slow at the moment so its hard for me to view this forum let alone other web pages. I am to the point were i will try anything, and Im about to do wut jess had said and throw this shit out tha window.. The virus and wut ever the ad aware picked up are in the same file, do you think they are all linked together?

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
Re: ucould...

Gowar said:
Yes you could always do it blazin's way and copy over all the files u need to cds and then FDISK but there is always the pain in the ass of installing new drivers, service packs, software, etc.
if the files are important enough its should already be backed up, but reformatting is a last resort, identify the virus first then look for another fix first

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
The virus protection wont allow me to clean/delete/quarentine the virus at all. I think that is wuts causing everything, but the data minor is wuts making my SBC network connection screwy when i remove the minors from my computer. It causes the network to not minitor the connection causeing me not to be able to get on the web/us any instant messanger program..

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
Ok a couple questions pls answer

1) What anti virus are you using

2) What virus is it (name)

and will worry about the spyware after the virus

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
1. I am using Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition.

2. Scan type: Manual Scan
Event: Virus Found!
Virus name: Trojan Horse
File: C:\WINNT\system32\mssq32.exe
ction taken: Clean failed : Quarantine failed :
Date found: Thu Jul 22 01:06:49 2004