• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Melody | Melody Wylde

morbidus

Respected Member
Reaction score
Melody Wylde - Deep Flow 2018-06-12

Format : mp4
Duration : 00:11:23
Resolution : 1920×1080 px
Size : 412 MB

Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
canstock18910036_1.jpg

Melody 5 - Extreme Kinky For FT\/
Release Date : 09/04/18 (NEW!!!)

1080p + ULTRA HD 4K!!!

Member's favorite kinky squirter is back, this time pushing her extremes even further, with all sorts of new challenges and fetishes! We see her again in a cute dress, in front of a selection of monster toys, then follow her outside. Its a hot day, but she's got something cooling her down... its a water bottle completely inside her! She pushes it out with her strong vaginal muscles, then drinks it. Using a vibrator, she starts masturbating, and begins to squirt, and as she fucks herself, she gets milky wet! Slowly pushing in multiple fingers, she ends up working her whole hand in, until she's fisting herself! Its been a long while since she's done that, so it does take time, and pushes her limits... but going further, she then takes a big double ended toy and tries getting both heads in! Then comes the ultimate challenge -- getting manfisted! His whole hand goes in deep, and then he hard fists her while she rubs herself with pleasure! She then moves on to even bigger things, like the xxx Monster, then the xxx Titan Toy! She gets so stretched out taking them as deep as possible... and ends with a baseball bat going unnaturally deep! She even has a real orgasm while getting fucked with it and rubbing her clit at the same time! Later in the day, she puts on cute pink socks, hair in pigtails, and goes all anal! Starting with some anal pleasure beads, she warms up her butt by pushing them in and out, while we see the butt action up close. Then she takes a large glass toy anally, riding it down until it is as deep as it can go! She keeps going bigger, now taking the Pink Monster Toy, really stretching herself anally! And for the finale... she tries fisting herself in the butt! She's a girl who loves the challenge, and she wanted to do this for all of her xxx fans :)

Total Duration : 24 Minutes
Total Size : 2,08 Gb / 3,95 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4

Video I - Her Anal Extreme

1080p LINKS!

Download [K2S & FJ] :

https://k2s.cc/file/02dcbc3ac46b4/Melody5HAE1080.mp4

OR

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

ULTRA HD 4K LINKS!

Download [K2S & FJ] :

https://k2s.cc/file/197231b70d9d3/Melody5HAEuhd4K.mp4

OR

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

LiCeK

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Melody Wylde - Incide

149 pics - 325 mb

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Melody IV - Little Squirter
Release Date : 11/28/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ G!rl$

It's been several years now since beautiful Melody visited FT\/ and she's only gotten hotter since then! We're reintroduced to this stunner as she relaxes in a cute red top and short skirt at the dining room table, revealing her slender sexy long legs...and soon she's putting on music and climbing onto the table to dance sensually for us! After stripping down to just her sheer red panties she talks about what she'd like to do, slipping off the underwear and using her fingertips to spread her pussy lips open. She starts ramping herself up, building her pleasure and desire by using her fingertips for penetration and then reaching for the powerful vintage Vibraking toy...which quickly brings her to nice squirting orgasms! Next she hops into the tub in some strappy underwear, sticking a large pink toy on the side of the tub and playing with it before laying back and sliding herself onto it...and she fucks herself with the toy to another nice climax, as we note her milky juices flowing. Next it's time for some fun costuming with fuzzy ears and a buttplug tail, which along with her silver high heels looks utterly adorably sexy. The tail is in her butt for anal pleasure as she climbs onto the kitchen countertop, sliding multiple fingers inside her vagina until she's fisting herself! Heading outdoors in her little green bikini, we see her squirting oil all over her body to rub into her skin until she's shining and sleek...and wow that butt of hers looks incredible. Out at the swimming pool we see her taking a skinny dip with a long dildo, holding it by the handle and fucking herself with it in the shallow water and having one last orgasm before swimming around and then bidding us goodbye. It's a very fun return for this sexy, sultry, creative beauty - now a freelance writer - and she's always a welcome face here on FT\/!

Model Comments
Dear FT\/ members, Greetings! You might remember me, or have forgotten me, or be meeting me for the first time. Either way, thank you for enjoying the show. If you do remember me, you may spot differences between the Melody back then and the Melody now. The Melody back in 2017 would be writing this for you after her shoot. However, here I am writing this before my upcoming shoot tomorrow. I suppose that is growth. I do not remember what I wrote, but I do hope that there is also growth in my writing. Despite completing calculus II, I am a paid and published freelance writer who writes nothing about integrals. My name is not attached to my freelance work and it's far from computer science, but I enjoy it very much. As a freelance writer, I have learned to utilize search engine optimization (SEO) and a little bit of whatever topic I assign myself to. Articles I have written range from how businesses should consider sustainability logistics, to how one should bathe a rabbit. Bathing a rabbit is not recommended. Anyway, I am looking forward to the shoot tomorrow. The fact that it will be shot by a fellow FT\/ model that I love and look up to, makes it even better. I actually have been able to meet several amazing women through FT\/ and make connections that I appreciate deeply. I may not be as adventurous as back then, but in these new chapters, I aim to make my personality more prevalent in my performance. That is something FT\/ generally brings out really well, as you can read in my words. Hopefully, all of my work has made or is making quarantine a bit more tolerable for you. During the early stages of the pandemic, I made rescuing 14 cats my quarantine project. Well, it was originally one queen and her litter of 5. When I rescued her, I did not realize that the queen was already pregnant again. She had another litter of 6 right under my bed. Then one of my colleagues found 2 more newborn kittens on her balcony without their queen, therefore my queen adopted them. All the kittens, including the queen, found homes. Now you got a nice show and a feel-good story to boot! And just in case you did not know, mom cats are called queens. If you decide you enjoy not just my body, but my mind, follow me on social media. My Instagram is @MelodyYuna and my Twitter is @MelodyWylde. If you happen to like my writing you can join my twitch stream on twitch.tv/melodyyuna to be a part of it. Aside from writing, I like dancing and playing video games. Recent games I've played include Valorant, Elder Scrolls Online, and X-Men Legends. X-Men Legends is only for the GameCube, but it is still incredibly fun to play to this day! Sometimes I like to cosplay for fun too. Cosplaying is a way for me to express which fictional characters I adore the most! Even if I am not cosplaying, I enjoy dressing up in quirky outfits because I only have so long to try styles that excite me. On that note, I hope you enjoy the outfits I have prepared for you tomorrow ;) Sincerely, Melody

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
It's Lia, It took some time and a lot of presence but it worked. What am I referring to... Drumroll getting Melody to do a return shoot? We haven't seen her for like 2 plus years. Melody was always such a fan favorite. We start off with her catching us up on what's new in her life. It seems she's a writer now. She uses that skill throughout the day. Describing what she is feeling and doing as if she was writing for a novel or blog. Very descriptive every time she's masturbating, and I love it! Super-hot. She's always been into cosplay, so we had some fun with that. With a fox anal tail. Then she tries to fist herself. I guess she hasn't done that since her last FT\/ shoot. But she got it in and fisted herself off. Then some role-playing in the bathtub speaking in her native tongue. I'm so happy I tracked her down and convinced her that we needed to see her again. Enjoy Melody's return. Check out some of her recent selfies of her life. #1 #2 and #3

VIDEO - Kinky Girl Returns!

Total Duration : 01:07:37
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
Total Size : 5.76 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/a7944df405762
https://k2s.cc/file/d8df6b54176a6

https://filejoker.net/cwydreaud86w
https://filejoker.net/qzecf6jd3cke

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
MELODY - EXOTIC, BEAUTIFUL, FT\/!
Release Date : 03/22/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ M!lf$

We've seen beautiful angelic Melody several times before on FT\/ Girls and now she's entered the hallowed ranks of the MILFs! She comes walking up in a very cute little dress with high heels and sits on the outdoor bench, introducing herself and talking a little about some of her interests such as cosplay and roleplay, and then she spreads her legs - we note she isn't wearing panties underneath her dress - and starts touching herself with her fingers as cars drive nearby. Heading indoors we see her in VERY sexy black lingerie as she relaxes on the piano bench, and she takes off her heels to play with her thigh high sheer nylon stockings...one has a tear in the foot so she pulls it even more, then tugs the stockings off before stuffing one inside her hole for kinky pleasure until it disappears! Keeping the stocking stuffed deep inside she reaches for the magic wand vibrator, holding it against her clitoris with her legs in the air and enjoying a nice orgasm. Afterwards she heads out to the backyard in a cute blue bikini, taking a thick vibrating toy and fucking herself with it to enjoy the vibrations as well as the penetration pleasure...and then she takes a break and squats near the pool for a nice peeing session, and wow she definitely had to go! Going indoors for a little more peace and quiet we are treated to a nice closeup look at her cute pink privates as she spreads and caresses them with her fingertips, then penetrates herself with a few fingers before reaching for a thicker black toy. She turns the vibration feature off but loves the penetration of the toy, fucking herself deep until she has a nice climax - and we note the wet sounds of pleasure from within. To finish off the day on a fun whimsical note we see her in the car getting changed into a cosplay outfit, then using a vibrating toy to masturbate to one last orgasm right there in the passenger seat! It's a very welcome introduction to the FT\/ MILFs world for this beautiful woman, and we hope you enjoy Melody as she shares that incredible body!

Model Comments
Shooting for FT\/milfs didn't feel too different from shooting for FT\/girls, but I did try to bring outfits that felt more mature. I'm happy I finally had a chance to work as a "milf" since I am a mother after all. I became a parent nearly two years before my first adult shoot with FT\/girls. As a parent, I feel judgments are further amplified by the public and fairly so. Raising another human being is akin to raising another future. However, I still think it is important for parents to live their present life to the fullest as well. Naturally, sex is a part of becoming a parent. Despite this obvious fact, much of society does not expect mothers to have their own libido. If I'm honest, I had none during my pregnancy and a whole year after giving birth. Adult entertainment was a fantastic outlet once my sex drive returned. It has been a safe way for me to explore various kinks, fetishes, and limits. There were moments where I felt I may have gotten carried away, but I take full responsibility for my actions. If you haven't seen me before, I encourage you to view my wilder content on FT\/girls. If you haven't had enough of me, you can find me on my social media handles. @MelodyWylde for Twitter and @MelodyYuna for Instagram. Currently, I am helping a good friend, and ambitious entrepreneur, build a streaming site. My role is to implement important features, create video tutorials and assist in managing the site's overall upkeep. I also get to work closely with a web developer all the way in Romania. It is fantastic to see my suggestions come to life on screen, making this the best project I have ever been a part of. We hope to launch by this summer! Please be on the lookout for this top-secret project and thank you for enjoying my candid performance on FT\/.

Hi, Lia here. Allow me to be the first to welcome the crossover of resident FT\/G!rls.com good girl Melody to FT\/ milfs. Melody's been a milf in real life for a while, so it was only natural that I brought her over. We meet up with her on location for an introduction and some finger play. Then we go back to the house where she dawns a sexy black lingerie number she had bought just for the shoot stockings included. Whenever I see stockings, my first thought is stuffing them. After loading them in her vagina, Melody climaxes using the wand. She pulls them off and Ziploc some for one of her gamer fans to win. Then we hit the backyard for some fun bikini action. You can see her getting wet through the bikini after we catch up with her (watching her talking is so cute because you could see she's so nervous). She started getting busy, and then in the middle of her masturbation, she had to take a pee break, and then Melody got right back to it. She brought a cosplay outfit with her. We were in the middle of our car shoot video when we almost got busted and got a little scared, so her last video is a little out of focus because I had to hide, so the people in the window is watching from above wouldn't see what we were doing so sorry for that, but hopefully, Melody and the rest of the content makes up for it enjoy Melody

VIDEO - From Teen To MILF

Total Duration : 01:04:14
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
Total Size : 5.47 GB / 10.40 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 10 Clips)

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/f3f8dd4856021
https://k2s.cc/file/580b48058886a

https://filejoker.net/9nhuo1zul76i
https://filejoker.net/2xh9kp0ggol0

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
MELODY 2 - THE ELVEN STUNNER
Release Date : 05/17/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ M!lf$

The stunning Melody is back on FT\/ and we couldn't be happier! We get reacquainted with this beautiful woman as she relaxes on a chair in a white button-up town and short sexy skirt with knee high socks. She slowly opens her top, caressing her pert breasts with her hands before licking and sucking on one of her favorite large black vibrators. Spreading her legs on the chair we see she has no panties on, and we're given a nice close perspective as she rubs the toy against her privates and then fucks herself with it, enjoying a nice orgasm! Heading out into the back yard, we see Melody in elf ears and a long flowing white gown playing in the breeze...she definitely loves cosplay and looks amazing doing it! We see her climbing on top of a cat statue in the yard, sucking on a suction cup dildo attached to the back to show her oral skills, then she climbs on top and goes for a hard deep ride on the toy. Next we go back inside to see her dancing in a loose red dress, and wow her moves are seductive and sensual as she slowly strips down nude while grooving to the rhythm! Grabbing the powerful vintage Vibraking toy she spreads her legs and lays on the couch for some intense masturbation, her legs shaking from the powerful sensations as she enjoys another climax. Going out in public, she enjoys a little naughty fingering fun outside an office window before saying her goodbyes...it's always a good time when this irresistibly beautiful woman Melody comes to visit FT\/!

Model Comments
Hey, I'm glad to be back! This time I brought lots of fun outfits that will take you out of this world! I had the best time at this shoot because I felt extremely comfortable in my cosplay. Dressing up helps me take on a different persona and allows me to get out of my head. It is akin to putting on a mask and feeling like you could do anything. I think there are two different types of masks. The mask you wear to fit in and the mask you wear to express yourself without judgment.

I currently have a song out on Spotify called "Lunar Lullaby" under "Melody". I am by no means a professional or talented singer, but it is very expressive, much like my FT\/ shoots. I hope you find the time to check it out and get to know me better!

Today I loved being a silly elf. It was absolutely ridiculous but very hot. Roleplaying is probably my favorite thing to do in bed. Similarly, roleplaying video games are my favorite! Funny how it all connects.

Other cosplays I hope to do in the future include Arcane's version of Jinx, a mermaid, Hela from Thor: Ragnarok, the Scarlett Witch, and Megumin from KonoSuba! Unfortunately, cosplay items are pricey and as a parent, I have to spend my money wisely, but follow my social media accounts to stay in touch. Whenever I do gather the materials, I will post pictures of all my fun outfits on my social media. My tiktok and my twitter is @melodywylde, but my instagram is @melodyyuna! Thanks for watching XOXO

Hey Lia here, Welcome back FT\/s resident good girl Melody. I'm sure as we all know Melody is very into dressing up, cosplay, and anime characters. So when I invited her back she asked me if she could bring another costume or two. Of course, I said yes but I had no idea I was in for an elf afternoon. But first, she starts off in an anime schoolgirl outfit climaxing with her knees to her elbows and the front door wide open for the world to see as she climaxes. Then she puts on her elf ears and we are 100% committed to being an elf for the rest of this set lol. After a beautiful photo shoot with my brand new strap on. That she conveniently attaches to the back of my tiger statue and rides to a nice orgasm. We get a nice POV vantage point. Next, she slips into a sexy red dress that just slides right off of her. Once naked she uses a Viber King to a squirting climax. Then we go on location for a little fun in public. enjoy one of our favs Melody

VIDEO - The FT\/ Favorite Returns

Total Duration : 00:57:11
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
Total Size : 4.87 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/093dd4b5ea92c
https://filejoker.net/wblka08vppgc