• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
It was bad for WWE to bring in Goldberg, I think it would be even worse if TNA brings him in. After all, isnt TNA about "Wrestling". Goldberg = No talent. But I'm sure there are some that would argue elsewise. Instead of spending the money on Goldberg they should pursue Jericho.

nekkid

Reaction score
I agree. IMO Goldberg always sucked and was a stone cold rip off. TNA needs to create new stars. That is why I wasn't excited about Sting going into TNA. I don't want TNA to turn into WCW where they spend money on old stars and create no new ones.

Jericho would be huge for TNA. I just want to see 2 promotions again, wrestling in general needs it.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
TNA is getting better each time I see it, however I#'m disapointed that they focus so much time on thier 'new' guys and leave very little left for the guys that have eorked thier ass's off for the company and have helped to build into the strong faction that it is now. People like Petey Williams (great X devision Champ now lost in open show tag matches??) Rhino(was NWA Champ and everyone loved it, Christian walks in and he's left out again). If TNA is to grow they need to remeber thier roots and focus on bigger matches instead of just big stars in simple matches.

Chuck67

Reaction score
Scott Steiner is in talks with TNA Wrestling about coming in
for the promotion’s impending jump to Spike TV’s Thursday night
primetime lineup. No deal has yet been made, but the discussions
are believed to be serious.

Recently-departed WWE star Tajiri recently agreed to appear on the
second ECW “One Night Stand” PPV, which is scheduled to take place at the
Hammerstein Ballroom this June.

Discussion over a way to bring former WWE play-by-play announcer
Jim Ross back to television is ongoing as the consensus remains that WWE
made a mistake in removing Ross from television.

WWE does not want Ross to return as an announcer, but it does want him
to have a presence leading up to WrestleMania.

While making public appearances, Ross consistently has to explain
why he’s still with the WWE despite being removed from the
commentators’ table.

-C

bigslippy

Reaction score
hey folks. i'm new here so i'm just going to jump right in...

i see you guys are talking about TNA. i've been watching it regularly since they got on spike and i agree with phynix about how they focus on the new (previously-established) talent, meanwhile the guys who built the company take a backseat. at the same time though, they are still *building* the company and stars with name value are helping them recruit more fans.

the problem i have with TNA's TV show is the squash matches. i know they only have an hour and they're trying to showcase as much talent as possible, but nobody in this day and age wants to watch squashes. when ECW was on spike they were able to put 2, maybe 3 solid matches on TV each week, while still furthering storylines and building characters.

on the other hand, i haven't watched a TNA PPV since they were doing the weekly PPVs so if they're as good as people say they are, maybe i can understand. tell me.. are they THAT good?

regardless of what TNA or WWE is doing, thank god for the fight network and my DVR. all i need is ROH and that more than makes up for the other promotions' inadequacies.

Chuck67

Reaction score
On Lance Storm's Q&A session on his website, he was asked if he'll be seeing Bret during 'Mania weekend (as Lance is working a match for Ring of Honor the night before) and Lance responded that he is not certain Bret will even be there. WWE has only advertised that Bret is being inducted into the Hall but didn't necessarily advertise Bret as appearing. Neither Bret's personal website (which lists his apperances and HOF is not listed.) WWE.com does not mention him appearing either. They only list the inductees but doesn't state whether they will be there.

And for those who missed, Sensational Sherri Martel was announced
as the latest inductee. So that makes Bret Hart, Eddie Guerrero,
Mean Gene Okerlund and Sherri as the inductees so far
with two more to be announced.

They also announced that Bret Hart will be inducted by Stone Cold
Steve Austin, Okerlund by Hulk Hogan, Eddie Guerrero by
Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero and Chris Benoit.

-C

METALHEAD666

Reaction score
i hope brett shows up for his induction--wouldnt be right if he wasnt there in person--but stone cold inducting him?

i can see it now -after stone cold gives his speech Brett Hart enters the room to wild applause--then when brett tries to give stone cold a handshake--Austin stuns him right out of his tuxedo----now vince comes yelling out of the crowd

SCREW YOU BRETT--I SCREWED YOU IN MONTREAL,NOW IM SCREWING YOU AT THE HALL OF FAME!!!! AS FOR YOUR CHANCES OF INDUCTION IN THE WWE HALL OF FAME---YOU HAVE NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!

then austin and vince stand over bretts collapsed body,with their arms raised in victory--vinces song blaring over the loudspeakers---then Austin looks at vince----WHAM STUNS VINCES ASS ALSO--DTA VINCE YOU SILLY BASTARD-DONT TRUST ANYONE--austin gets numerous beers tossed to him which he drinks and pours all over vince and brett..OOOOOHHH HELLLL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or they just hand brett his plaque and he gives a great speech:eyebulge:

nekkid

Reaction score
Well, Bret Hart basically got stone cold over. His match with Austin at WM 13 was one of the best in WM history. Maybe the best one that Austin ever had. As much as I dislike Bret as a person he did get the best out of everyone he wrestled. Austin might not have gotten to the level that he did without Bret and i am sure that Steve will make mention of it in the ceremony. Yes I know you are going to say Mcmahon and and Austin would have been his career defining moment, but Austin wouldn't have gained that top spot to be in a program (for 3 years) with Vince had Bret not catapaulted him there. It would have been someone else.

I believe that is why Austin is introducing him.

Here is a question who do you think deserves to be in the hall of fame but might not ever get there?

I say:
Randy Savage
Sting
Jeff Jarrett (if he can carry TNA to a solid promotion)

Chuck67

Reaction score
Definitely NOT Randy Savage. Jarrett doesn't deserve to be in
ANY Hall of Fame and i think the same applies to Sting.

The great Bruno Sammartino will probably never be inducted.

Everyone else who was BIG in their day will probably get in;
i know Flair, Arn Anderson and Ricky Steamboat will be soon.

-C

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Are you kidding? Sting dosent deserve to be in the hall of fame. Sting was the staple of WCW. He is a 7 time World Heavyweight Champion beating the likes of Ric Flair,Big Van Vader, Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger and Diamond Dallas Page. If Sting was not in WCW there would have never been a monday night war. Sting was a major player in the nWo angle. Without him that angle would not have been as popular as it was.

Sting is a major player in the world of wrestling. If you think he doesn't deserve to be in the Hall of Fame go back and watch his fueds with Ric Flair, the nWo, Terry Funk and The Great Muta and maybe you'll think otherwise.

Chuck67

Reaction score
"If Sting was not in WCW there would have never been a
Monday Night War."

That's laughable!!! i don't mean this rudely but what kind of
$$$ is Sting paying you to say such things?? ;-)

Sting is an example of a guy at the right place at the right time
with the right people to feud with. Look closely and you'll see
that his opponents (expect Luger and Page) are bigger names
in the world of wrestling and helped MAKE HIM. Doesn't mean
he's Hall of Fame worthy. Just my opinion though.

-C

nekkid

Reaction score
Chuck why not Randy Savage? Huge name, many world titles in WCW and WWE. Headlined Wrestlemanias. If TNA becomes a big #2 promotion Jeff Jarrett would have a strong case to be in the hall of fame. He has won just about every possible title in the business (except wwe title).

I definately think sting SHOULD be in the hall of fame. But he probably WON't because he never worked for Vince, and now he is in TNA.

Yes Bruno is another one that should but probably won't.

Sting=monday night wars? huh? why?

pkxface21

Reaction score
Apparently Savage balled a young Stephanie McMahon. (There's a reason "Randy Savage" hasn't been uttered on WWE TV since he left in like '94. You never even see the man in old video packages; it's like he was never there.) Why that still bothers Vince--a notorious philanderer who allowed his daughter to marry a wrestler--is beyond me. I wonder how many 18-year-olds 40-year-old Vince turned down.

nekkid

Reaction score
Wow. Where did you hear that about savage and Stephanie? I never heard that before. In '94? How old was stephanie at the time?

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
In all honestly the best thing Savage did was a ppear as BOne Saw in Spiderman! (that was him right LOL!)
On to more important items SNME! I've never seen it before due to age and the fact that we never use to get them over here the UK. I was very impressed with the entire evening I felt that the matches were of good quality and the stars put a little more effort into them as well.
The thing that struck me the most as I watched was the feeling of De'ja vue! I couldn't put my finger on until I realised that the entire night was how Raw use to be!
Back in the mid to late 90's when wrestling was king, and we were all enjoying the Monday night war! A return to old is what is need!,
TNA aren't getting their prime time slot anymore? There gonna be on a 11pm on Thursday nights? Sounds like ECW all over again, its got the quality goods but no-one is willing to show it to anyone at a good time??
On a lighter note did everyone hear the 'Cena Sucks' chants I loved it! can't wait til 'Mainia now!
Apparently WWE is re-signing a lot of big guys because of their new 'wellness programme' - which is drug tests to you and me - their affraid that their 'big guys' aren't gonna be big for very long so their bringing back the naturally big guys to fill in the blank spots! Chuck Palumbo has recently resigned and they've had a few dark matches for Test as well (whats that all a'boot?).

nekkid

Reaction score
I think you might have had de ja vu because Jim Ross was announcing again. He is still the best announcer ever. SNME 15 years ago was decent. It had all the stars but they just went out there and creamed jobber. On occasion there were big matches or storylines that took place.

I never thought I'd say this but I am rooting for HHH big time at Wrestlemania.

nekkid

Reaction score
The best thing Savage did ws Bone in Spiderman? You've got to be kidding. Savage is a 6 time World Champion (WWE and WCW). He was part of the one of most high profile tag teams in the mega powers with Hulk Hogan. He was arguable the second if not top five names in 1980's wrestiling. He was an important part in the second golden age of wrestling with the NWO andgle as well. He has had a long career with many many belts. He had a catchphrase that stood the test of time, and he was a pretty damn good in-ring performer as well (See Ricky Steamboat vs. Macho at 'mania 3). Very charasmtic with the crowd.

I guess I'll ask this question. What are the reasons he SHOULDN't be there?

Dillon

Reaction score
Savage walked out on the WWE.He was doing play by play but walked before a live taping.So he one of the only wrestlers you with never be back.Vince hates him.

The_Thief

Reaction score
I still can't believe someone said Arn Anderson??? What a joke, he should never get in.

nekkid

Reaction score
What I am saying is that Savavge DESERVES to be in, but most likely WON'T be in. Some people don't agree, I don't get that.