• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

The_Thief

Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
TNA fans arnt wrestling fans... yes i wanna see tna, but no in my opinion its not anything special.. so there hehe..

If you haven't seen it, then you just don't know. Those dudes work harder than any WWE guys. Last PPV Abyss and Jeff Hardy fucked shit up. Abyss powerbombed him on about a 1000 tacks, Hardy's back was silver. Everybody chanting TNA! They are wrestleing fans.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The_Thief said:
If you haven't seen it, then you just don't know. Those dudes work harder than any WWE guys. Last PPV Abyss and Jeff Hardy fucked shit up. Abyss powerbombed him on about a 1000 tacks, Hardy's back was silver. Everybody chanting TNA! They are wrestleing fans.
A WWE Competitor they are.. How serious? Time will tell...

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I'd put 'em 'round WCW Saturday Night level at the moment, between the talents (which are half-n-half...some are great, others suck horrendously) & the production (which is better than ECW, but that ain't sayin' much).

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Everyone has to start somewhere. ECW satarted out as a small east coast promotion and they became a huge thing without national a tv deal. TNA is still rising, it will get bigger and better and give the WWE some good competition.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
bobobill said:
Everyone has to start somewhere. ECW satarted out as a small east coast promotion and they became a huge thing without national a tv deal. TNA is still rising, it will get bigger and better and give the WWE some good competition.
Of course...I'm not sayin their in a BAD spot...just that...well, that's the spot they're in.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I heard they are taping 3 Impact shows in one night.. Apparently a cost saving exercise..

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
The_Thief said:

Ya see, cause they have something to prove, tacks have been done before, many times, orton/foley , great match and tacks were used..., Nothing beat ECW fans, now thats Wrestling at its extreme finest...

The_Thief

Reaction score
Well fuck yea they got something to prove, duh, there trying to compete against WWE. Funny how you use Orton as an example, ain't that your favorite guy??? That match was ok, but the real winner lost.

junkmail41a

Reaction score
I hope TNA starts doing better. Not because of Jeff Jarret, or because I watch the show-- I don't like either. I hope they do well because the WWE has really gone downhill since they bought WCW. They need to have a fire lit under their asses. Remember back when titles actually changed hands on a RAW show, or when matches actually ended with a clear winner. Raw and Smackdown have just turned into 2 hour commercials for the PPV.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
On The Grapewine: In the wake of the WWE finishing up with Spike TV and possible going back to the USA network, Jeff Jarrett has apparently been meeting with Spike TV for a TV contract... How much would that boost their image/fan base!

junkmail41a

Reaction score
That would definitely help. The entire network's programming is directed to the same demographic that wrestling is, so the audience would still probably be watching the channel even without Raw. Plus, Vince wouldn't be able to kill their deal like he did with ECW when they were on TNN.

Chuck67

Reaction score
BTW, The WWE- produced ECW PPV is all but locked in now for
June 12 in New York - thanks in great part to the strong DVD sales.
ECW PPV, named "One Night Stand", will take the place of that
month's Raw PPV.

The ECW DVD has surpassed the Ric Flair DVD in total sales and
is now behind only the WrestleMania 21 DVD in terms of being the no. 1
overall all-time top seller of wrestling DVDs. It is likely, given the
sale trend, that it will surpass WM21 this year.

Paul Heyman is officially being consulted regarding the ECW PPV in June. WWE
is also not blocking any wrestlers from working both their PPV event and the
Shane Douglas tribute show at ECW Arena. (At first, there was concern wrestlers
would have to choose one or the other.) Tommy Dreamer, John Laurenaitis,
and Jim Ross are the main executives in charge of the planning and
coordinating of the event.

Many of ECW's top stars are expected to be signed for the PPV.

-C

Chuck67

Reaction score
junkmail41a said:
Yeah, fuck Orton. The guy hasn't paid his dues in the business. He is a nobody that is being forced down our throats. He didn't deserve to beat Foley last year, and he doesn't have the fan following to beat Taker this year. Without HHH, he wouldn't be shit. Rock has family in the business, but he spent years developing himself into something the fans liked. THEN he became a main enventer. He wasn't knocking off legends in his first couple of years. Orton doesn't have, and never will have the personality to be a "true" main eventer.
P.S. Jake the Snake might have looked like shit, but he still had that charisma that made him a superstar. Not many people can deliver a promo like he did (with no help from Orton) and that is why it was exciting to see him again.

Not that i'm a BIG Orton fan but some people here are forgetting some
key things.

Randy Orton was showing potential BEFORE he hooked up with Triple H and
Evolution on RAW. i think Triple H wanted the 'fresh act' of Orton near him
'cause HE was getting stale at the time!! Orton and The Rock have plenty in
common including having family history in the business. Only mistake was
turning Orton before he was ready. He makes a much better heel than
babyface. Just like Rock did in the beginning of his fame.

As for Taker- his act is VERY STALE and he needs to start doing his part
in elevating new blood for the future of this biz and it should start with Orton.
Everthing else he does it old news to any wrestling fan of the last 10 years.

That Orton's gimmick is "legend killer' makes it all the more logically.

P.S.- you're absolutley right about Jake the Snake...

-C

junkmail41a

Reaction score
Chuck67 said:
As for Taker- his act is VERY STALE and he needs to start doing his part
in elevating new blood for the future of this biz and it should start with Orton.
Everthing else he does it old news to any wrestling fan of the last 10 years.

-C

My only problem is that I don't think Orton should be the guy. Batista would have been a much more logical opponent. I think having Orton win would just destroy the credibility of the Undertaker character. He has been billed as this supernatural force for years and this guy who is 6" shorter and 80lbs. lighter is going to end his streak at Wrestlemania?!? Taker vs. Batista would have been a war.

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
Although I agree that Taker vs. Batista would be a good match to see, I am still VERY pleased to see Batista breaking off from HHH. And what better way than to wrestle for the title. I'm not big on going to spoiler sites, so I have no idea how that one is supposed to turn out, but I'm definitely hoping Batista takes the title from HHH. He's had it WAY too long. Someone said above that HHH is stale and indeed he is.

Flair may be a legend, but I've read a few articles on the net about him and his style in the business. Not many people like wrestling him because he wants to be the one that calls the shots in the ring and decide how it ends, regardless of WHO wins. Frankly, I'm tired of seeing Flair do his little swing, miss, swing, miss, fall flat on face gimmick. That's a tired deal, he's done it for how long, 30 years or so? Flair was "the man" back in his prime, which is why he's a sidekick to HHH these days. HHH is now "the man" in the business. From what I hear, thanks to him dating/marrying Stephanie McMahon.

I haven't gotten a PPV since New Year's Revolution and I've been waiting so patiently for WrestlMania 21. I've decided to only get the PPV's that are main eventing, such as WM, SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, etc. The ones that were the only PPV's back in the day, before In Your House came into the picture. The main PPV's tend to be more exciting/entertaining than the smaller ones such as Vengeance, No Way Out, etc. Bigger PPV's have bigger matches. I haven't been satisfied with the bullcrap endings during the other PPV's. WM21 should definitely be a good one to see. By the way, what's the deal with this ECW thing? This is the first I've heard of it. PM me with info about it, if someone doesn't mind.

junkmail41a

Reaction score
It's always hard to predict a Wrestlemania outcome because that's when they usually throw in the curveball. Some matches go exactly the way you think, and some end up with someone making a switch (heel to face or face to heel). I feel like I have wasted too much money on PPVs, so I won't be getting Wrestlemania for the first time in 6 years, but I just hope Batista vs. HHH ends clean. I would like to see Batista win, but I'll be happy just as long as everyone doesn't wind up paying $40 to see some sort of outside interference determine the match.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Me and my grandpa have been getting the four main PPV's for about the past two years and we saved a shit load of money. We always split the cost right down the middle. The only time we get single brand PPV's, Usually just RAW PPV, is when there is a gimmick match for the main events like the Elimination Chamber or HIAC matches wich seem to be the only reason to get them anymore because they usally don't dissapoint.

Chuck67

Reaction score
cyberhypnotic said:
By the way, what's the deal with this ECW thing? This is the first I've heard of it.
PM me with info about it, if someone doesn't mind.
ECW (name and video library) was purchased by WWE shortly after they
bought WCW. Most of the talent had already been hired (Tazz, Eddie Guerrero,
Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, The Dudleys, etc) and Vince McMahon was
looking to re-introduce one of the brand under the WWE 'tent'. He tried with
WCW (The Invasion angle) but the attempt was poorly received.

This led to the RAW/ Smackdown brands. McMahon had pretty much given
up on developing a new WCW or ECW brand but planned on making use
of their video libraries to sell DVDs. The release of "The Rise and Fall of ECW"
DVD sold way better than expected and talks were underway to produce a
'one night only' ECW PPV.

-C

Chuck67

Reaction score
In case you missed this news, WWE's 2005 Hall of Fame Ceremony will air on
soon-to-be-former-home of WWE cable shows Spike TV.

The one-hour highlight special will air on Saturday, Apr. 2 from 11-Midnight
and then encore on Sunday from 5-6pm right before WM21 takes place.

States the press release: "Spike TV, in association with World Wrestling
Entertainment, presents the Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Hulk Hogan.
This Hall of Fame party will feature WWE superstars such as "Stone Cold" Steve
Austin, Triple H and Vince McMahon. Joining Hogan as inductees in this year's
Hall of Fame class are: Cowboy Bob Orton, Nikolai Volkoff, Paul Orndorff,
Jimmy Hart, the Iron Sheik and the Hot Rod, Rowdy Roddy Piper."

-C

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
I guess I should have been more precise. I knew all about the ECW/WCW thing when McMahon bought them. I've been following wrestling since I was a kid. People in my family still think I need to grow up, lol. Anyway, I was asking about more info on the upcoming ECW PPV that was mentioned above, "One Night Stand". Info like match cards, special appearances, anything out of the ordinary... or will it be just like the same old soap opera bullshit that WWE tends to offer? Sorry Chuck, I guess I should have been more specific on my query.