• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

Kite2DaBoyz305

Reaction score
i dont think ricky can do anything till the years in his contract are up...but if the fag wants to go to oakland and lose fuck him

coclarkson

Reaction score
HOUSTON -- In the latest catastrophe for the star-crossed Miami Dolphins, the team said late Friday night that wide receiver David Boston will miss the entire 2004 season after he suffered a knee injury earlier in the day during a practice with the Houston Texans.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
The Pre-season schedule started earlier this evening with the Broncos taking on the Redskins. Man, pre-season games are such a tease. The coaches play the starters for 1, maybe 2 series and put in all the guys trying out for the team. The Redskins are not going to be very good if Mark Brunell does not shake the rust faster. He is not really an upgrade from Patrick Ramsey. He is just too old. Portis had one good run but was otherwise very plain. I was impressed by Sean Taylor, that guy is the real deal. He's big, fast and a pure playmaker. That little guy from Oklahoma, Quentin Griffin was damn impressive too, he had a couple of good scampers, maybe it is the system.

alb0ne

Reaction score
I watched the Hall of Fame game as well, even though I get pissed off every year because I know they dont play the starters at all-HOWEVER! I'm agreeing with the Sean Taylor comments, he is gonna be so nasty this year, the interception that was more of a lob that resulted in a jump ball in the endzone was a gimme, but his TD interception was raw talent....

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
coclarkson said:
HOUSTON -- In the latest catastrophe for the star-crossed Miami Dolphins, the team said late Friday night that wide receiver David Boston will miss the entire 2004 season after he suffered a knee injury earlier in the day during a practice with the Houston Texans.

Damn Miaimi is hurtin now. I think they are done, and the season hasn't even started yet...

I agree wit Gonja, Brunell lost some quickness and it will hurt him this year in the division while playing teams like philly twice. I don't even know why they bothered with him this year, I men Ramsey seemed to be making a name for himself, this year seemed to be the year he really breaks out. I guess any team would go for the oppertunity of adding depth to that position and possibly upgrading ( not much of one tho for WASH), Just look at NY Giants. (tho Eli has yet to play a game)
Give the ball to Ramsey, and I think the Skins make the playoffs, division seems to be in Philly's hands as of now.

coclarkson

Reaction score
Associated Press
CANTON, Ohio -- Jon Jansen leaned against his crutches in the locker room and looked ahead to surgery, months of rehab and a lost season.
The Washington Redskins' starting right tackle ruptured his left Achilles tendon in the first quarter of a 20-17 exhibition victory over Denver in the Hall of Fame game on Monday night.
Jansen, a six-year player who has never missed an NFL start, was helped off the field by trainers and teammates and sat on the bench for several minutes, his hand covering his face. He then was carted off.
The injury will sideline Jansen for the season.

that's gonna hurt the skins. he was thier best lineman. last season, the skins o line gave up 30 sacks. that number will probably go up since Jansen's gone. Brunell isn't very durable, so he'll probably get hurt sometime during the season. Ramsey needs to be more efficient. he completed just 53 percent of his passes last season. i don't see the redskins making the playoffs this year, maybe next year.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
i saw on pti that tim brown signed with tampa and gru-dog. in my opinion, this means bad news for tampa. griese vs. johnson for qb. give me a break. ill play qb for half the money and do a doublely better job then both of them combined. also, jevon kearse (eagles) was reported to have hurt his ankle. he broke out in a jog this morning meaning hes ok i guess, but it did offer a scare for us eagles fans.

dingo

Reaction score
haha yaaa no miami... the AFC east is droppin like flies.... miami, jets plain suck, and buffalo can be decent if there o-line gives bledsoe time and travis henry gets it rollin

also, when bledsoe was holding the clipboard in the superbowl, he wasnt able to play, but he handled the whole situation with a whole lotta c-l-a-s-s, and never gave any BS to anyone and was always positive. i still respect him.

coclarkson

Reaction score
the jets will be good this year. they wouldv'e been better last year if Pennington wasn't hurt the first half of the year. travis henry said that he wants traded if he has to share carries with McGahee.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
coclarkson said:
the jets will be good this year. they wouldv'e been better last year if Pennington wasn't hurt the first half of the year.

They will be better than most people think...

I want to see what that Vilma Character will do in new york, I enjoyed watching him in Miami with the hurricanes, I will be keeping an eye on him this season...

Buffalo just plain blows... It's all OJ's fault... ( you gotta blame it on someone, right? :p )

The Young One

Reaction score
seahawks, everyone says theyre gonna be a real superbowl contender. am i the only one not seeing this happening. since when are the seahawks good. yes i understand they have matt hassleback and two good wrs inrobinson and jackson and a good rb in alexander. they also signed former eagle(see a recurring theme with my nfl posts :?: ) booby taylor which will help them alot, but i will never believe that the seahawks will make it past the 2 round in the playoffs. i guess everyone is blowing off the rams. bulger holt bruce and faulk, not bad. too conclude, go eagles :lol:

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
I bet the Rams will be a huge dissapointment this year tho..

Seahawks are a decent club. They have second round qualities, just look at last year, if it wasn't for a lame throw, they probably would have made it further, but then again, that's all it takes is one mistake..
Don't be shocked if they turn out better than last season.

Eagles still look damn good.. I hope The giants can at least beat em once this year, they usaully have decent games against them.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS DESTROYED THE EAGLES.

As if there was ANY doubt.

coclarkson

Reaction score
i don't think the rams will do anything greater than a wild card game. Isaaac Bruce and Marshall Faulk are getting old and Bulger throws to many damn pics. i think he threw 22 last year. It'll be interesting to see how many carries Stephen Jackson will get. Orland Pace is still holding out and Kyle Turley got hurt and will miss alot of the season if not all of it. they still got Torry Holt though. He's amazing to watch. Seahawks did get Talyor but they lost Shawn Springs. they picked up Grant Wistrom as well. they should win the NFC west but Philly, Green Bay, and the Vikings will beat them in the playoffs. I think the Vikings will have a huge year.

bronco

Reaction score

u all r making the broncos look like they r nothing :?
They got bailey, lynch, ellis and they also have pryce wilson etc
their defense will take them to the playoffs and they will get farther than last season
and remember Offense wins games Defense wins championships DEFENSE

The Young One

Reaction score
war|forever said:
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS DESTROYED THE EAGLES.

As if there was ANY doubt.

you put entirely too much time into that :lol: . i was gonna say "enitely too much faith in the preseason" too, but i did some research.(for stat freaks ------>) last year the pats and the panthers went undefeated in the preseason. the year before that the bucs went 3-1 and the raiders went 2-2.

im going to do some more research as too .500 teams in the preseason do well in the superbowl but over the last two years...maybe those games do mean something

The Young One

Reaction score
bronco said:

u all r making the broncos look like they r nothing :?
They got bailey, lynch, ellis and they also have pryce wilson etc
their defense will take them to the playoffs and they will get farther than last season
and remember Offense wins games Defense wins championships DEFENSE

yes but when you are the indy colts with the great threesome, offense wins superbowls. i expect big things from manning harrison and james.

(most likely the dirtiest post i ever made)

coclarkson

Reaction score
I think everybody is waiting to see if the broncos can fill the shoes of Portis. They'll be better on defense with Champ and Lynch in their lineup. I don't like Jake Plummer. If the broncos don't get thier running game going and have to rely on plummer than it'll be a long year. Plus, Sharpe is gone and rod smith is getting old.

Ryan

Reaction score
AFC East
New England
Buffalo
Miami
NY Jets

AFC North
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Pitt
Cleveland

AFC South
Indy
Tennessee
Houston
Jacksonville

AFC West
Denver
Kansas City
Oakland
San Diego

NFC East
Philly
Washington
Dallas
NY Giants

NFC North
Green Bay
Minnesota
Chicago
Detroit

NFC South
Carolina
Tampa Bay
Atlanta
New Orleans

NFC West
Seattle
St. Louis
San Francisco
Arizona

Super Bowl
Indy and Philly
Indy wins it.

I would give record predictions, but the numbers won't add up correctly if I don't think about it for a couple hours, because the NFL plays 512 regular season games, and if you give teams too many wins you'll have too many games played. like the first post had 550 games total or something, so the numbers won't be right. which is also why prediction magazines rarely give record predictions.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I would give record predictions, but the numbers won't add up correctly if I don't think about it for a couple hours, because the NFL plays 512 regular season games, and if you give teams too many wins you'll have too many games played. like the first post had 550 games total or something, so the numbers won't be right. which is also why prediction magazines rarely give record predictions.

wow, you got new your jets in last in the east, denver in first in the afc west, tenn in second ( well that division sux so probably right id say third ) and carolina on top of tampa.. damn some bold predictions ryan!

The records predictions, now wouldnt it be the same if each teams record equaled 16 games? I mean I understand that you cant make each team 16-0, but wouldnt that just come out to 512 all around anyways? I mean I get wut your saying with that, like if you have too many teams with a lot of wins vs little teams with many loses.. or is that what you were trying to say to begin with? example 16 teams with a 13-3 record and 16 teams with an 8-8 record( if you get what Im saying haha ) Wow I think I just confused myself.. Ok what im trying to say is that if as long as each teams individual record = 16, than the total games will = 512, but you cant have too many with a high winning record if it doesnt even out some how with teams with losing records, because then you would have say ex. New england beats kansas city the only time playing them but when your predictions play out technically kansas city would have had to beat new england as well to have that record be true, then it snowballs from there... If anyone understands what I mean