• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

MLB

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
My vote is with the Marlins in that division too. They are the Champs, you got to respect that. They have the pitching and the power nessesary to go far in the playoffs but they really miss Pudge(Thanks, you cheap Basterds). But I like what Atlanta is doing too, they are the NL East Champs for the past 12 years in a row? Nobody picks the Braves to win the NL East, but some how thay always pull it out.

Kite2DaBoyz305

Reaction score
i go wit the marlins of course cuz im from miami but i think there gonna pull a nice little trade in a cpl days and were always better in the 2nd half

coclarkson

Reaction score
the latest trade rumors from cnnsi:

While Dodgers GM Paul DePodesta denied rumors that he'd reached a deal with Arizona for Randy Johnson involving Guillermo Mota, Jayson Werth and a pair of talented pitching prospects (a deal which Johnson reportedly nixed), more Dodger trade gossip has arisen. Los Angeles could be on the verge of acquiring Jeff Conine to play first base. If the Dodgers deal Paul Lo Duca, Florida will also throw in A.J. Burnett.
-- Los Angeles Daily News (7/29)

The Marlins desire Lo Duca and may give up Brad Penny to acquire the Dodgers catcher.
-- Los Angeles Times (7/29)

The Giants have dropped out of the bidding for Diamondbacks outfielder Steve Finley, leaving the Dodgers and Padres as the frontrunners for his services.
-- Los Angeles Daily News (7/29)

The Cubs want Nomar Garciaparra, but are unwilling to part with pitcher Matt Clement. Chicago GM Jim Hendry continues to talk to Expos GM Omar Minaya about Orlando Cabrera.
-- Chicago Sun-Times (7/29)

Lacking talent on the farm, the Yankees are looking to enlist the services of the Marlins to help them get Randy Johnson. The Marlins would give the Yankees a handful of prospects -- which would then be passed on to Arizona -- and end up with New York's Jose Contreras and Arizona's Brent Mayne.
-- Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel (7/29)

The Pirates will probably receive Twins Triple-A outfielder Jason Kubel in exchange for pitcher Kris Benson.
-- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (7/29)

With Trot Nixon on the 15-day DL, the Red Sox could trade Triple-A catcher Kelly Shoppach to Arizona for outfielder Danny Bautista.
-- Arizona Republic (7/29)

If the Marlins aren't able to acquire Larry Walker from the Rockies, they will go after Anaheim's Jose Guillen. In exchange for Guillen, the Angels would receive Double-A pitcher Randy Messenger and another prospect.

Boston may look to deal for "the poor man's Greg Maddux," San Diego's Brian Lawrence.
-- Boston Herald (7/29)

Looking for an upgrade at first base, the Red Sox could go after Twins first baseman Doug Mientkiewicz.
-- New York Post (7/29)

Yankees GM Brian Cashman contacted John Olerud's agent.
-- New York Post (7/29)

The Phillies are interested in Yankees outfielder Kenny Lofton.
-- New York Post (7/29)

Following weeks of negotiations, the Mets are finalizing a contract with Cuban right-hander Alay Soler.
-- New York Post (7/29)

As usual, Phillies manager Larry Bowa is on the hot seat.
-- Philadelphia Inquirer (7/29)

T.V. reality show The Bachelor asked Marlins pitcher Carl Pavano to star in a future season.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
coclarkson said:
the latest trade rumors from cnnsi:

Lacking talent on the farm, the Yankees are looking to enlist the services of the Marlins to help them get Randy Johnson. The Marlins would give the Yankees a handful of prospects -- which would then be passed on to Arizona -- and end up with New York's Jose Contreras and Arizona's Brent Mayne.

T.V. reality show The Bachelor asked Marlins pitcher Carl Pavano to star in a future season.

My mom knows pavano's uncle, and last i heard he was still with Alyssa Mylano or however u spell it...

I dunno if im please or angry bout that contraras 'deal' Contraras sstill has a crap ton of years left in him, I want randy in NY, but i can just see him blowing out his arm soon.. I dunno, im cross, tho they way contraras has been showing, I almost would accept that trade

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Update on Royals Trades(Like anyone except me and Philliesfan Cares)

A supposed trade between the Angels and Royals for Joe Randa(3B) is in the works.

A rumored trade for Mike Sweeney with the Mariners was denied today by GM Allard Baird.

Juan Gonzalez was supposed to make his first start back tonght, but back problems resurfaced and he is done for the season, ending any possibility of him being traded(three to four teams were interested, but no names given).

Oh, Philliesfan the third baseman I was talking about was Mark Teahan, he is either in AA or AAA. You were talking about Jose Bautista, I believe.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Im hearing that the Randy Johnson deal is falling through and hes likely to stay in AZ, not a shocker tho...

Anyone else hear anything on this..?

Philliesfan

Reaction score
ihatehoda i hear that randy will just stay with the Dbacks for theres to much work to get done by the deadline and as for the phillies they must get kenny loften for the yanks don't even use him that much and he is cheaper than carlos beltran and what is taking the phillies out of this race it seems like is the marlins and we cann't bet anyone in the east divison but the expos

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
and the mets got a shit load better with the acqusition of benson and zambrano :cry:

Kite2DaBoyz305

Reaction score
its official Marlins got paul lo duca RP mato and juan encarnacion for brad penny and hee seop choi

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
The yankees traded Jose contreras to white sox for Esteban Luoiza. I said last season that they should have tryied to get him, finally they did, Im happy about this trade, looks like a good deal. contreras wasnt doin his job yet, tho im sure hell settle down soon.

*edit*Nomar was sent to chicago . Im suprised that deal went through... Now the sox look better with pokey reese at short.. I hope this isnt a turn around for them now..

the1the0nly

Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
Nomar was sent to chicago for Matt Clement.

No he wasn't. The Cubs gave up Gonzalez, Francis Beltran, Brendan Harris, and some Jones kid. That's it. Pretty phenomenal trade on the Cubs part.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
whoops, i guess i heard it wrong on fox then... I heard nomar went to chicubs, then they said clement, I thought he was in the deal..

Damnit, i think the sox got a great couple of players..

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
lucky the expos are terrible cause if they werent theyd be taking a run at the nl east lead too
four teams in contention is enough thank you very much

the1the0nly

Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
whoops, i guess i heard it wrong on fox then... I heard nomar went to chicubs, then they said clement, I thought he was in the deal..

Epstein asked Hendry to give him Clement, but Hendry has been on record all season saying that he wouldn't trade any of the starting pitching. As a Cubs fan, this is a HUGE trade, and of course I'm a bit biased, but I think that we got the best end of the deal, by FAR.

Kite2DaBoyz305

Reaction score
that was a great trade for the cubs but they still aint gonna win the central but theyll take the wild card...im also happy wit wut the marlins did i think they got a great shot at the division now

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Yankees signed John Olerud today. I think hes going to take Giambis place while Giambi gets his tumor issues settled. Olerud is aging, but the man can still hit, I hope to see some decent play from him...

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
well NewYork signed Tony Clark with the intention of having him back up Giambi this season. They plan on sending him back to the bench again to pinch hit as he was ment to do before. Hes been struggling at the plate the past few weeks, Striking out way to much. i think in the past 9 games hes struck out 20-22 times. Mattingly has been trying to work with him on his swing. I think Torre want Olerud to get the majority of the playing time at first. If Tony improves I think that will change. Maybe Tony goes to DH.