• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Opera vs. Firefox

silvertounge

Reaction score
dude just because we dont post as much as you doesnt mean we dont know about other things...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm not a noob (in fact I have several computer relation certifications) and I think Opera sucks. It doesn't always generate sites properly and it doesn't support as many things as Firefox or IE

People use Opera for the same reason why people buy Macs. Because they think its cool be different and not follow the crowd.

l0calgh0st

Reaction score
IE is very important

Don't underestimate the IE! You need it to get a browser.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
FireFox! End of Discussion.:deal:

mikoid

Reaction score
I'm using Firefox mainly as my primary browser because of its plugins that make my life easier. Opera as my secondary browser 'cause it's very fast :)

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Firefox has a plug-in that lets you open a site in IE. I use it all the time to see if my code/css works in that piece of sh!t!?!

romone

Reaction score
Bit of a cop-out but I use both. Opera is technically better, but I like the Macaphee site advisor ad-on for firefox.

phase

Reaction score
tried Firefox a couple of years ago and haven't use IE since...tried Opera 8 and 9 and am still using Firefox...am waiting till the bugs are out of Firefox 3 and will be jumping on that ban wagon

ItSp

Reaction score
Any opinions on Safari for Windows?

Yes, use another Browser :)
Well i have used it for a couple of weeks & i must say that new Windows version is very buggy .
I had one crash immediately (30 seconds after starting it) & pages didn't seem to load so fast .

I use Opera because :
- it is the fastest for my system (Windows XP Service Pack 2)
- it has a fantastic "Insert personal" option in right-button menu, very useful for Forums . There's one similar add-on for Firefox but doesn't work properly for me .
- it has the best skins & a fantastic community/support .

marka

Reaction score
I have both. I would use firefox its more reliable,mature and the fact that firefox can display pages designed for internet explorer better than opera can.