• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Skip rapidshare counter with Firefox

Should we ban Rapidshare?

• Total voters

gazzabj

Reaction score
Yep, I get the same problem.

Cant figure out why, it used to work fine for me up until around 2 weeks ago :sad:

tha_man

Reaction score
this happened to me, when i was on there, i'd do something else while waiting for the download ticket, and if its at zero and the part where you have to enter the 3 letter code for too long, it'll basically expire and you have to wait again, but this time, enter that asap. Hope this is what you're looking for

MysterioX

Reaction score
No that doesnt work either.
Just cant download anything..

amfortas

Reaction score
Same thing here, rapi-share hardly ever works. On Occasion, i've entered the correct code, and got an error messsage.

On thing you can:after you have downloaded something from rapidshare, delete their cookie, and you should(sometimes) be able to download again(several times if you're lucky), notwithstanding the other problems mentioned above.

peter_jam

Reaction score
The FAQ is no help, none of the reasons for the problem described there apply to me.
Has anyone come up with a solution?
thanks

Supremacey

Reaction score
hoppi said:
look into their faq
It doesn't contain the answer, i've also been having the same problem. Looks like i'll have to purchase a Premium Account again...

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
amfortas said:
On thing you can:after you have downloaded something from rapidshare, delete their cookie, and you should(sometimes) be able to download again(several times if you're lucky), notwithstanding the other problems mentioned above.

amfortas,

This isn't quite correct. You can deny the cookie totally (I have) with no problem. RS ID's you by your IP so (theoretically and somewhat realistically) you can DL all day long if, after you reach the 30 MB limit with one IP, you then have the ability to change your IP.

I have no idea whats going on with the other problems, I've not experienced them.

Luther

Reaction score
RAPID SHARE SUCKS
I have had the same freaking problem

amfortas

Reaction score
Anyone here have a solution?
Does anyone know how to download from rapidshare?

A

Andru

the site isn`t working..at least from my pc..i think my provider sucks :S

A

Andru

I have something to make account an premium account on rapid share for a full year . and some other rapid share tools , who want them just pm me

talon

Reaction score
rapidshare download stops at 99% :(

Whenever I try to download from rapidshare, it always stops/hang after the download process reached 99%. I tried to redownload again and same thing happened.. Does anyone know what is wrong with this? Please help..thx