• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Bypassing passwords

A_Stranger

Reaction score
I just downloaded an TV show that I have only been able to find in one single place on the entire internet and can't access it because of the password. The READ ME doc didn't help, and the regular free password recovery APPs don't seem to have any effect. What I was thinking was, is there something out there that could simply extract files witout the need for a password?

ptb_666777

Reaction score
dont know what sol is but if it is password protected it is fake. so if sol means shit out of luck, then yep. Don't be a noob! Don't download password protected compressed files!

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
Yes, there is
if you have the file on your harddisk and you see "spaghetti" if you open the file in a text-viewer then it is possible, but i am not going to tell you.

mervin

Reaction score
Are you downloading torrent or warez files? Sounds to me like you downloaded a password protected .RAR file. In my experience almost all of those files are fakes and the ones that aren't give you the run around with a read me file that tells you to visit their website and click on a link to get the password. What TV show are you looking for?

hendrix777

Reaction score
If you still have the link from where you got it, I usually search for the link in Google.... 9 times out of 10 it came back with the site it was from and the password...

jmz007

Reaction score
sol??? whatever!!!

I just downloaded an TV show that I have only been able to find in one single place on the entire internet and can't access it because of the password. The READ ME doc didn't help, and the regular free password recovery APPs don't seem to have any effect. What I was thinking was, is there something out there that could simply extract files witout the need for a password?

Nope! Have you tried searching for the PW using the following possible links: Search in Web, Cached, or even trying to view the original page source of the web page you got it from? I could try to help you if you could post the links which led you to find the page your download was located. You got to dish out the info if you really need the help, though. Post the title of the show, episode #, any details about the show, so that I could help you find the PW or another DL link to that show. You've got to keep searching the web...don't give up! Everything is out there somewhere. You just have to know where to look. Search engines ain't gonna tell you jack! So....dish out the info so I could try to help you. If not, let me know what happens, ok? Peace!

patty_b

Reaction score
You need a bruteforcer. I bet there's some lying around Google.

S

skipper

much easier just to find new links-ask for links to your program your looking for-one of us may already have it.
But in answer to your question there are programs to acess passwords
however i dont have one to give you

fety

Reaction score
usually the password is the url from where you got the file.

Google search the exact filename you are trying to extract. You might find the password.

marquis

Reaction score
Sometimes the poster forgets to include the password , sometimes it's there in Winrar when you use that on the file.