• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Codi Vore

Lionsiya

Reaction score
Codi Vore - Codi Vore’s Butt Plug & Play

Codi Vore - Codi Vore’s Butt Plug & Play

Released 04/07/2019
File Size : 897.58 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:15:25 Format: mp4

Description
Hot girls always hide things in the bed. Usually it’s under the pillows. The object hidden in Codi Vore’s bed is a butt plug, an unusual one with a little plastic rose on the end. After devoting the first part of this scene to her big, bodacious, beautiful breasts, Codi sinks her fingers into her bushy pussy and rotates the plug in her ass, giving herself waves of double pleasure. 2018 Voluptuous Model of the Year winner, Codi, had a busy year at The SCORE Group. She was one of eight girls who took over a resort in the Dominican Republic (On Location North Coast) and she did a major hardcore SCORELAND special that ended with a threesome with Luna Bunny. “I really enjoy dealing with fetishes and finding out about different fetishes and where they come from,” Codi said. “That’s the kind of thing I’m really interested in, finding out what pushes people’s buttons and what turns them on and seeing if there’s something there for me. Of course, it doesn’t hurt to have big boobs, especially for fetish work and camming, when you want to get someone’s attention, especially guys.'”.
Tags: Creampie, Impregnation Fantasy, Kink, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo

Download:
Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator: