• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Video Editing

CBELL

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Okay I need some help. Here is the deal I have 4 VHS tapes which I need to edit and then put up on the internet. I have a host and everything so that part is no problem. My problem is making the VHS tapes into something I can edit through my computer. I don't have a DVD/VHS player but I do have a DVD burner on my computer. So how could I go about switching these tapes into a digital format.

Thanks in advance.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You need someway of importing it into your computer. Whether by RCA plugs or DVI or coax or anything.

For example, I have an ATI All in Wonder video card and it includes video input and output capabilities. So all you do is go into your video editing program and choose the card's input as the source.

Not saying you have to go out and buy a new video card, but you do need SOME way of hooking it up to your computer. Might be able to do it with some sort of USB / Firewire device too.

CBELL

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Do you have any idea of a device that could hook up to a VHS and then also plug into my computer?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I don't really know of any particular devices off the top of my head, but I can imagine something that would be possible.

You could probably get some kind of converter that would essentially be a cable or a box with a set of A/V plugs on one end and a set of computer plugs on the other.

The A/V end would probably have RCA and S-video jacks and the computer end would likely be S-video, USB, Firewire or RGB (monitor plug), depending on what kind of connections you have on your computer.

So basically, if you don't currently have any kind of media capabilities on your comptuer the way it is, you're going to have to buy some kind of additional hardware. Its up to you what you want to get and how much you want to spend, but the easiest (not cheapest) way would be to get a new video card that has a whole bunch of fancy connections built in.

CBELL

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Thanks Bob.

Trying to edit some other stuff I found a problem with some DVDs I have. I tried just editing them in Movie Maker but it couldn't import the video. These are just promotional videos so they don't have any like copyright protection on them or anything like that. The video files all seem to be IFO files, BUP files, and VOB files. Is there a way I could play the video and save it in a format that movie maker would be able to import or something?

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
moviemaker uses mpeg or avi or other files types like that.........use a dvd to avi or dvd to mpeg program ......lots of free programs for this just type in google