• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Sleep Paralysis

xWatchDogx

Reaction score
Simply put, sleep paralysis is a state in which physically your body is asleep but your mind is still awake. It's suppose to be a terrifying thing. It's certainly a strange feeling, not being to move under your own power even though you're still conscious. I've experienced this a handful of times, each time uneventful. Although I'll admit to nearly panicking the first time I went through this because I didn't know what was happening. The next several times, like I said, were uneventful. Until last night.

The way in which I sleep on my futon has my closet in full view. I was all tuckered out and nicely drifting towards sleep when I remembered I didn't close my window. I wanted to get up but couldn't move. This I immediately recognized as sleep paralysis and had already opened my eyes. (It's recommended you never open your eyes when in sleep paralysis.)

Since nothing concerning happened before I wasn't worried about this at all. I was just laying there staring into my closet for a while when I started getting the feeling I'm being watched. I know the eyes are there peering at me I just can't see them. This is what I wanted to avoid, causing myself panic. Then it happened - movement! I can see something moving. I try convincing myself there's nothing really there. It's just in my mind, it's just in my mind, it's just in my mind. Then it happened again, more movement. Now I'm certain a shadow is moving. I cannot move, I cannot make a sound. Then it leaped and landed with a soft thud. It was my cat! She'll sometimes crash in my closet. Darn cat!

Anyone else have any bouts with sleep paralysis?

Kayrannakka

Reaction score
My uncle had it on several occasions. Said he could swear there was someone in the room when he was in this state, he thought it was his wife. He wanted to call her, but couldn't, and when the paralysis had passed, he realized his wife wasn't at home at that time, and he was alone.