• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Emma Watson Leak: Proof

IgnatiusJ.

Reaction score
pC4IdCGG.jpg

This seems pretty definitive, especially since, while moles can definitely be faked, those same moles and marks are seen in the moving videos. That paired with the EXIF data and the news articles and I'm definitely inclined to believe these photos and videos are her.

UltraLisk

Reaction score
Looks real based on the birthmarks. Would be a lot of work to make a fake video with those birthmarks + her jewelry. I am sure it can be done by many people, but how likely is it?

I am also sure one day we will have one of these fakes that also gets confirmed as a fake.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I will say that the video is pretty fucking damning at this point, that's the smoking gun if you ask me. Same jewelry you see in paparazzi photos, you can see her birthmark underneath her right breast/rib area, you can see the pinkish mark on her left lower abdomen area, etc. If the video is fake the creator should be employed by George Lucas' Industrial Light and Magic.

Last edited:

greggb

Reaction score
I've also posted the nude stills I have in her picture thread.
I don't advocate them. IMO they are entirely unauthenticated and their validity is a matter of thin speculation and weak conecture. I would prefer much more evidence than nail varnish, jewellery and maybe skin blemishes.
But if we're shifting the parameters, c'est la vie.
BOC

They are more than likely and I mean like more than 95% her in the stills.

greggb

Reaction score
According to what? And where? And who (other than you)?

The whoke hacking situation. Why would only those be fake? Same features. Same hair style. Same hair cour. Same skin tone. Same identifiers like freckle/body marks and jewelry.

Must be her.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
...costume jewellery [that she advertised, not that she wears for herself]

Not exactly. Now I'm not saying it's 100% DEFINITELY her (and at this point I'm exhausted from the whole mess of it), but here you can see her casually wearing (non advertisment) a double chained gold bracelet on her left arm on April 3, 2016, apparently the day after the pics/video were taken on April 2nd, which you can also see in the video.

Again, not saying this is the Holy Grail of evidence, just wanna make sure that if we're gonna do this we're all on the same page.

And like you've said, there is no listing of nudity in the DMCA's (still hoping I get one so I can list the exact DMCA here), because listing the nudity would be admitting that the images are real and I'm sure her legal team is WAY smarter than that.

Last edited:

nookies

Reaction score
The proofers also forgot to mention the slight white scar looking bump on her chin. Which is also in the video. So matched up moles, birthmarks, and a small round scar on the chin. No girl is going to go through the effort in faking a video using makeup. There would be no point.

I'm inclined to believe it's her for the simple fact that she was smart enough not to say a single word. Which is also odd for non-famous girls to do. Normally it's "I miss you," "I want you to fuck me daddy" or w/e else chicks say when recording videos for their boyfriends. This had nothing. Which means said girl in the video knew people would recognize the obviously famous British voice and said nothing.

Her camp releasing a statement saying nothing was nude means literally nothing. 0%. All the other pics had her face in it, the video did not. So to avoid her being identified as the girl in the video they said that knowing her face wasn't in it, giving her plausible deniability. Victoria Justice claimed her nude leaks wasn't of her. Turns out she was lying and it WAS her.

stalkerazzi

Reaction score
It is most likely her. She is just smart enough not to show her face or her usual surroundings. Hillary Duff did the same thing last time around and I have little doubt it was her. Who calls the FBI over fakes?!

4chan/reddit forensics may not always be right, but they are always fun. :banana:

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
lol you guys care way too much about this.

Just remember I gave you that avatar. Ahhh, the good ole' days. :)

Oh shit, off topic, but I have a video of us in Vegas in 2006 at the cfus party that I need to send you, I didn't think we were there at the same time but we were. I'm sure you're tired of hearing about Vegas '06, but it's a fun vid and has nothing to do with you know what. I'll dig it up and send it your way here soon.

Hahaha, found the old as fuck post about us going to Vegas!

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
haha yeah, Vegas 06 was not exactly my favorite trip. although, it was cool going to the AVN Awards.

Juggs

Reaction score
I don't care whether it's fake or not. I'm gonna masturbate to this video & satisfy my fantasy.

IgnatiusJ.

Reaction score
Not sure where else to post this since there's no commenting in the thread, but the picture Mathusan just posted looks fake as shit, and the bathtub isn't even the same as the previous leak.

djulio27

Noob
Reaction score
I don't believe it's her because it wasn't her phone that was hacked but the phone of her stylist. Look who's taking the pictures. So it's more than likely that the video is of her stylist than her.