• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

PimpandHost SUCKS!

Fluoresce

Reaction score
Just a word of warning to all . . .

The image hosting site, PimpandHost, SUCKS! :breathefi

I've had it with these morons. Their site's been down for the past three days, which means that none of my pictures have been downloading as people browse the threads. I've posted thousands of ruddy pictures and none of them are showing!

These fools have embarrassed me many times before. There's always some kind of fault, accompanied by a pathetic excuse. No-one use their services or you'll live to regret it.

PimpandHost:chainsaw:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Oh, you figured it out now?
I have hated PimpandHost since I first saw it. I hate it's thumbnails. Guess how much nerv damage you have cost me by using and posting PimpandHost hosted images. Thank god it's over.

Fluoresce

Reaction score
Oh, you figured it out now?
I have hated PimpandHost since I first saw it. I hate it's thumbnails. Guess how much nerv damage you have cost me by using and posting PimpandHost hosted images. Thank god it's over.

Hilarious response, -KA-!

Sorry, dude; I never knew you dislike their thumbnails. I started using them because they were recommended in one of the rules threads when I first joined. What's more, they are the only service that I know of to offer a multiple upload feature. Since I upload loads of pictures at a time, it used to come in handy. I won't be using them again, rest assured. The pictures that I have ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** to PimpandHost will remain, but I will not be uploading any more. I think I'll use ImageShadow, unless I can find another service which offers a multiple upload feature.

tommy13

somewhat respected
Reaction score
if i'm not mistaken,doesn't the owner of this forum also own pimpandhost

Last edited:

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
they're have the problems with Pimpandhost Server Hard Disk ...
that's why pictures are not showing...

Fluoresce

Reaction score
if i'm not mistaken,doesn't the owner of this forum also own pimpandhost

That's news to me. Who is the owner?

If it's true, problems with one site directly affect the other - a bad position to be in.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

bilbojr

Yeah! Sure! Whatever!!!
Reaction score
Relax, shit happens, don't like it don't use it. Every site has crap that goes wrong and it's fixed.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
it was fine for some time but now it seems completely off-line

bacardi

Reaction score
Hilarious response, -KA-!

I think I'll use ImageShadow, unless I can find another service which offers a multiple upload feature.

imagevenue has multiple uploads(10) and i haven't had any problems with there service.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
imagevenue has multiple uploads(10) and i haven't had any problems with there service.

Imagevenue is only good when you use IIIU or other pic uploaders. IV is slow and does not generate spaces between pictures, lately there has been a lot of ads to. Imagebam is better.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
Imagevenue is only good when you use IIIU or other pic uploaders. IV is slow and does not generate spaces between pictures, lately there has been a lot of ads to. Imagebam is better.

sorry, for the interfention

but first things first, at this moment the pimpandhost site is responding but the load time for pics (normally < 1 second) is now over 30 secs pr pic.
They are probably working on how to get the pic faster.

ok , back to ImageVenue
I created a script to upload as much as i want to IV
Its just some simple lines of PHP
However, the wait-time for the server to respond to a request-deelay time of about 5 to 10 secs.
So between every call (i can make hundreds at a time) i am not allowed to post two simultaniously.
The request,handshake,respons and upload can be done within a second. At that moment, in the same second, i can tell the other server there's another file coming. This IV server has a delay build-in. So theres always a delay between files been ** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.
You can FTP directly into the server , thats fast. but there will be a delay(waittime)