• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Natasha Ty

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

LiCeK

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Natasha Ty 201604 Soft to the Touch

42 pics - 66mb - 1920px

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

VIDEO

1920X1080 - mp4 - 383mb - 8.30

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

1280X720 - mp4 - 169mb - 8.30

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Natasha - Ireland Meets Vietnam
Release Date : 01/13/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ G!rl$

She's a gorgeous and super sexy half Vietnamese/Irish woman with a rather strong and matured sexuality, and she has such a sensual way of showing herself off! We first see her at a sassy mall, wearing a tight white sweater dress and heels, getting panty views and watching those perky nipples show through in the cold! Parading around the area, we notice how perfect her butt is, and enjoy her flashing it for us. Eventually the panties come off, and she's fingering herself right there! After a breakfast & tease, she does a pee session, then goes home to get naked and masturbate. Using the Magic Wand, she ends up with a very strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions. We get closeups of her privates, and notice how wet she is when she fingers herself! Her prominent clit is shown off, along with her labia. She then rides the Big Ten Toy, tough at first, but then she ends up over 8 inches deep going into her belly button... how sexy it is seeing her ride it on the counter! She eventually fucks herself hard with the Big Ten and the Magic Wand together, to have multiple strong orgasms (and a mini-squirt as well!). We then see her gape her vagina, and see how it stretched her out! More to come of this exotic hottie in part two!

Model Comments
Hi guys, I'm petite five foot tall thanks to my mom who original was from Vietnam. My dad is part Irish and Cherokee Indian. I think that's where I get my cheekbones. But my best asset is my butt which I got from my mom. Didn't you know Vietnamese women have nice asses? I'm from Orlando, Florida, but that's just recently. I actually lived most of my life in Wisconsin. That's how I know Scarlett who joined me on my trip here. I also lived in Chicago for a while but hated the weather. Why do you think I moved to Florida? I've been doing my own shoots for my onlyfans and I did webcamming too but this is my first real adult site I've worked for. What drew me to it was the classy way the women are presented. With the photographer's guidance I brought things I felt would compliment his style. I was happy that he liked my choices. Yeah, I really enjoyed how the photos turned out and that he let me use/post some of them before my update launch. I have a magicwand at home too and I used it on the daily, I enjoy having orgasms especially when I don't have a serious boyfriend right now. The dildo took some getting used to but it did feel good having the fucking in my control while I used the wand. I also had never done a pee video before and wasn't sure if I would be comfortable with it but I did it anyway. Wasn't so bad after all.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Natasha sent these headshots of herself when she applied #1 #2. Then body shots #3 #4. I actually liked that two piece black outfit so much, I asked her to bring it with her. She's a gorgeous 'Asian', even though she is mixed; and she has such a sexy figure. Her butt really stands out as perfect and flawless, so I made every chance to film her butt in every clip. She arrived from Florida the night before, and I got to know her better that night after dinner -- also Scarlett was hanging out with us so she was sort of an 'assistant' behind the scenes. Her white sweater dress was a perfect start for a Christmas-themed winter shoot; and she looked incredibly sexy with those heels. Watching her legs and walking away from the camera, that ass... We get lots of teasers, and she isn't shy at all about flashing -- once the panties come off we see her very pretty assets and the eventual masturbation with the Magic Wand Toy. Her orgasms are strong, and you can see the vaginal contractions -- also notice how prominent her clit is. I made sure to get some nice closeups of her standout erotic zone. Her Big Ten Toy ride was incredibly hot -- she does ride really sexy on it, wouldn't we love to have her on top of us? Then she fucks herself with it while using the Magic Wand, genuinely enjoying every minute of it while I went away to the office for her to do her thing. Multiple angles & views of her using it and the Vibraking as well. Notice how wet she got inside, fingering and bringing out her wetness. This nice 'warm-up' for her brings her to day two of the shoot in the next update...

VIDEO - Exotic Masturbator

Total Duration : 00:56:04
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 4.78 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/63a9976c6565a
https://filejoker.net/amzl9dp5ia0q

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Natasha II - Ireland Meets Vietnam
Release Date : 01/17/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ G!rl$

On day two of her adventure shoot, we see Natasha in a cute 70s style outfit and white boots, with everything really revealing on her! Visiting a gas station, she teases the patrons, with her top being so skimpy her nipples fall out, and that miniskirt pops right up... Visiting a golf course, the panties come off and she's doing some acrobatics, like backbends, cartwheels and karate kicks... and going doggy in the grass for more ass-viewing pleasure. Then dancing to music, we see how talented she is moving her figure... and that perfect butt! After another pee session, she masturbates with the Magic Wand Toy one more time, to another strong orgasm. She then experiments anally, using her fingers to penetrate herself. Notice her strong butt muscles as she moves her butthole about! Then in a hot two-piece black dress and heels, she parades around a resort, teasing us a lot more, then fucking herself with a large eggplant!! More dancing continues, showing off her sexy assets and another pee scene all while we enjoy the movement of her amazing butt. To end the day, she has a teaser dinner with Scarlett, and we get to know a little more about this exotic beauty. Enjoy this hottie, she's definitely a fun, sexy update for FT\/ :)

Model Comments
I thought I'd bring my own style to the table with a retro look the mini and boots and all. I used to dance at clubs and most of my outfits were like these. Guys do love them this way since most of my clients were in their 50s or older, best paying too. I hope you liked the dancing videos I did, and I remember the next day my legs were sore from doing it all and walking around in heels so much. Once again I loved the photos on the second day and made one of the dragon lady pictures my profile on my cell. I'm not a big fan of anal but I did it for the video, but I love fucking the normal way. Its pretty amazing the things we got away with around town, somehow the photographer finds places where just at that time there's not enough people around to notice. Or maybe they would think we're just doing regular modeling, nothing adult to have them get alarmed by it. I asked if models do come back to shoot a second time, and he said yes, if they are popular enough. Well, I hope I will be popular enough then because I would like to come back.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
This girl had a great selection of cute outfits, came well prepared -- so we started with her 70s style outfit, once again getting great teasers on location, and this time seeing her 'acrobatic' skills. But it always ends up coming down to her butt, and us enjoying it whatever location she heads to. We discover that she's an amazing dancer, so we did two different dancing scenes, with all her assets popping out as she moves that sexy figure. For you pee fetish guys, I hope you enjoyed this one, because she does four pee scenes overall; though some you will notice is cut midway so I was able to switch to photos quickly and get high res pics of the peeing. She masturbates again with her favorite vibrator, and then goes for her first time anal on camera. Notice how she can move her butt muscles making her butt 'pop'. The eggplant scene is also very hot, watching her penetrate herself hard and deep at the resort with those very sexy legs spread out. All while Scarlett accompanied us around :)

VIDEO - Playful FT\/ Style

Total Duration : 00:34:29
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 2.94 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/a90bcde2d2dc7
https://filejoker.net/hicocfb3phj4