• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Playboy

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

11/20/19
Erna O'Hara in Romantic Afternoon

The beautiful Pl@yboy Muse, Erna O’Hara, is feeling romantic in this gorgeous third pictorial from the photographer, Cassandra Keyes. On location in Mexico, Erna graces the camera with her sweet smile, stunning curves, and witty energy. “I’m not cool, and I like that,” she laughs. “I’m the girl who, on a first date, will challenge you to a romantic game of Scrabble and take 20 minutes per turn crafting a 40+ point word, thereby kicking your ass!” Looking out on her terrace, Erna smells some roses she just picked, while letting her fantasies run wild. “My biggest turn-ons are funny and smart [people,]” she says. “What I find sexiest in a man or a woman would be confidence and kindness!”

Gallery: 30 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 13.0 MB

Gallery: 30 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 24.8 MB

Vids - 06:05m
1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 270.1 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 179.8 MB

480p - mp4
Download File K2S - 48.9 MB

Last edited:

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

11/21/19
Rita Y in Decadent Desires

Rita Y spends her afternoon lounging in this vibrant pictorial from the photographer, David Merenyi. Dressed in a beautiful floral romper, atop a red velvet couch, Rita begins to undress before a large window. Slowly but surely, she gets fully nude, running her hands down her petite, all-natural figure. “I feel sexy in underwear,” she tells us. “What I love most about my body is my back!” Showing off her physique playfully, Rita is all smiles as the camera snaps away. “I’m a very happy girl,” she says of herself. “I love to smile and laugh.” When she’s not working, you can usually find Rita enjoying a hot cup of coffee with a friend. “My passion is coffee and posing,” she shares. “I [also] enjoy being with friends and family!"

Gallery: 32 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 11.5 MB
Download File FF - 11.5 MB

Gallery: 32 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 22.1 MB

Vids - 03:13m
1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 141.7 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 94.5 MB
Download File FF - 94.5 MB

480p - mp4
Download File K2S - 37.3 MB
Download File FF - 37.3 MB

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
11/22/19
Laura Devushcat in Serving Looks

The stunning, Laura Devushcat, is cool and collected for her third pictorial as the Playboy Muse of the Month for November. On location in Rome, Italy, with the photographer, Cassandra Keyes, down-to-earth, Laura is dressed in jean shorts and a tank, while playing some table tennis. “I did a ping pong [look,]” she says. “It was more lifestyle and streetwear — it was cool!” Undressing under the hot sun, Laura is at ease on set. “I think nudity is normal. I’m quite confident doing it,” she says. “What I love the most about my body are my lips. [Lips] represent the sensuality of a woman.” When it comes to posing for Playboy, Laura is thrilled to be representing the brand. “What Playboy means to me is sexy, confident, and free women," she says.

Gallery: 29 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 12.5 MB

Gallery: 29 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 22.8 MB

Vids - 04:44m
2160p - mp4
Download File K2S - 281.4 MB

1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 209.3 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 139.5 MB

480p - mp4
Download File K2S - 55.1 MB

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

11/20/19
Jana Bubu, Kay J, Oksana Oksi in Triple Team

Join in on the fun with the stunning International models, Oksana, Jana, and Kay. Under the hot sun, on location in Thailand, these ladies get active with a game of pool volleyball for this week’s Pl@yboy Girlfriends pictorial. Dressed in sultry swimsuits, they undress as the photographer, David Merenyi captures them. Now fully nude, watch as these three gorgeous models bump, set, and spike while splashing around in the cool water. “My personal experience with Playboy thus far [has been] easygoing and comfortable. I feel so good being naked,” says Oksana. “It feels great to express something when you have only your body.”

Gallery: 31 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 15.8 MB

Gallery: 31 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 30.5 MB

Vids - 03:35m
1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 158.3 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 105.4 MB

480p - mp4
Download File K2S - 41.6 MB

Elsar

ಠ‿ಠ
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

11/23/19
Bella Chase in Casual Nights

International beauty, Bella Chase returns to Pl@yboy Plus with this gorgeous nighttime pictorial from the photographer, David Merenyi. Dressed in casual yet sexy loungewear, the lovely Bella is on location in Hungary, in a romantically lit backyard. “What makes me, ‘me,’ [is] loyalty, passion, trust, love, [and] connection — this is my core value system,” she says. “My friends often say that amongst these things, I am naughty, deep, fun, positive, and full of life.” Undressing with confidence, Bella looks gorgeous surrounded by string lights. “How do I feel about posing nude? Great,” she exclaims. “I feel comfortable and happy in my naked body.” When she is not on set, this London-based model loves to be behind the camera. “I have too many [passions] to list,” she laughs. “My latest passion is photography.”

Gallery: 27 - Pics - 1920px
Download File K2S - 8.5 MB

Gallery: 27 - Pics - 2739px
Download File K2S - 17.7 MB

Vids - 04:04m
1080p - mp4
Download File K2S - 224.4 MB

720p - mp4
Download File K2S - 149.5 MB

480p - mp4
Download File K2S - 40.7 MB