• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

Ruffah

Reaction score

Ana Claudia Talancón @ El Crimen del Padre Amaro (MX 2002) [topless]

Title : Ana_Claudia_Talancón_-_El_Crimen_del_Padre_Amaro-(MX2002)-RUFFAH.avi - 59.2 MiB
Duration : 3mn 21s
Res : 720 x 400 @ 25.000 fps
Video : XVID @ 2 009 Kbps
Audio : ac3 448 Kbps@48.0 KHz
Channels : 6 channels

Download:

http://** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.net/file/4cv7jqqm/
or
Dead Link Removed

.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruffah

Reaction score

Ana Claudia Talancón, Dolores Heredia @ Purgatorio (MX 2008) [butt]

Title : Ana_Claudia_Talancón_Dolores_Heredia_-_Purgatorio-(MX2008)-RUFFAH.rar - 102 MiB
Duration : 6mn 23s
Res : 720 x 400 @ 23.976 fps
Video : XVID @ 1 974 Kbps
Audio : MP3 - 192 Kbps@48.0 KHz
Channels : 2 channels

Dowload:

http://** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.net/file/uxrgdeev/
or
Dead Link Removed

.​

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
From my perspective nothing has changed. Imagetwist made changes in response to my dumping any links of their's that carried adware, malware or were excessively aggressive. I brought that to the table. While I'm prepared to back a hiatus to evaluate and seek compromise that would satisfy a many as possible You are all speaking as if I have backflipped. I have not.
I draw your attention to the following:

blueoystercult said:
The bottom line as we stand right now is that while I have put things before the rest of the board for open minded discussion so that everyone can see and evaluate how your changes work and how this new regime of communication between us stands, and while it is my intention that we have then a frank discussion and decide from there as a group as it should be, my inclination when we begin to discuss things is still to dump Imagetwist like a hot rock.
However. I'm still grown up enough and open minded enough to give things some time and a chance to see where you go with it.
BOC

That's pretty clear. Other moderators' positions should IMO be respected as should Admin's final decisions. It's not my pitch or my ball. We now, however, have options which address issues as previously stated.
It really pisses me off that people are putting words in my mouth and misrepresenting what I have said and done. It's all there for everyone to read.
And again I stress that they contacted me and all relevant parties here were copied in when that changed from me venting my spleen to them offering compromise and making changes to salvage the situation.
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
As an aside there are some things here that don't make sense.
Principal among those is LarryO's original aversion to dumping Imagetwist as it would lessen "traffic" on this forum. Since most of that traffic in the pictures section is the social media vomitorium (which moderators then clear because most of it is rule and guideline breaching crap)it's difficult to see what real difference dumping Imagetwist would make UNLESS the traffic is the amount of postings and not what we keep.
If that's the case then it's in admin's best interest to maintain the status quo in which case all that really matters to us who have to deal with this is that ads are not aggressive (and believe me what they claim and what actually happens are very different things) and contain no scripts, code or redirects.
What everyone is forgetting whether by accident or design is that removing Imagetwist would not mean no paid hosts, since LarryO has already made it clear in another thread that IT would have to be replaced by another paid host in order to keep traffic levels up. If that happens then we are likely to see absolutely no reduction in flood posting of crap and would likely have to deal with a whole new set of aggressive ad policies all over again.
So, since we know no pad hosts is not an option, the real question is do we stick with the devil we know in a circumstance where this forum now has an element of control or do with go with the entire unknown?
Not my pitch, not my ball, and likely my last tuppence. Do as you will.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
As an aside there are some things here that don't make sense.
Principal among those concerns LarryO's original aversion to dumping Imagetwist as it would lessen "traffic" on this forum. Since most of that traffic in the pictures section is the social media vomitorium (which moderators then clear because most of it is rule and guideline breaching crap)it's difficult to see what real difference dumping Imagetwist would make UNLESS the traffic is the amount of postings and not what we keep.
If that's the case then it's in admin's best interest to maintain the status quo in which case all that really matters to us who have to deal with this is that ads are not aggressive (and believe me what they claim and what actually happens are very different things) and contain no scripts, code or redirects.
What everyone is forgetting whether by accident or design is that removing Imagetwist would not mean no paid hosts, since LarryO has already made it clear in another thread that IT would have to be replaced by another paid host in order to keep traffic levels up. If that happens then we will in all probability see absolutely no reduction in flood posting of crap and would likely have to deal with a whole new set of aggressive ad policies all over again.
So, since we know no paid hosts is not an option, the real question is do we stick with the devil we know in a circumstance where this forum now has an element of control or do with go with the entire unknown? At this point, as I see it, removing Imagetwist is less about solving problems than it is dumping a host we've all come to despise for different reasons. It doesn't get rid of the ugly rashof cash-whore posters. It just shifts it to another limb.
Not my pitch, not my ball, and likely my last tuppence. Do as you will.
BOC

Last edited:

Vidman01

Reaction score