• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

need help with .avi

skippy

Reaction score
i cannot get .avi files to play. I am getting message about not having a codec to play. I'm new to all this stuff just wondering if anyone could help

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
check out the existing threads in here. there should be a couple about it already.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Here ya go skippy,

Go to this link and download DivX 6.0 play bundle. http://www.free-codecs.com/DivX6_download.htm

Download the installer and let it run. Uncheck the box you see to install the DivX player. No real need for yet another program since you already have Win Med Player, Quicktime, Real P....maybe some others. You just need the codecs. Might also expand that one option and uncheck the DivX Pro 6 month trial. Again, you just need the codecs.

goldfinger

Reaction score
I too end up with a white screen and a pop-up saying I am missing some quicktime software. Always happens with a vid I really want to view!!

Tried the above download. have mac OSX. When downloaded it says I have'nt selected an application to view. When I try to find one I cannot implement it anywhere!!

Any help?

kicks

Reaction score
i have also the vlc media player but i can't move forward with it

awesome_arien

Reaction score
u can use Media Player Frontend as it plays all d video format files

Cheers