• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Britney Spears: Unfuckable

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoundrel

Reaction score
Poor Lady Gaga. Not terribly popular on this thread seemingly: she isn't my cup of tea and I am not a fan of her musically either, but you would think she sacrifices new born babies to Satan from some of these comments.

TyranB

Reaction score
WOW A shemale a rumour a year ago internet marks made up? Lol my god people are proving they are immature and stupid. She is beautiful naturally and whatever she wears it dosent matter. Also she dosent wanna be the sterotypical pathetic male want them to be hot. She's who she is and internet childish marks continue on. Sad day for making fun of her penis? WOW everyone has to have something to be put down about pathetic. That's who she is you just dont understand her she has millions of fans and is the biggest thing to happen to music. Lol Beyonce even said she wishes she was her. Lol no not poor Gaga around what 10 people putting her down on this thread damn that's changing the world. She's not stupid and VERY Intelligent.

So no matter how much people put her down there's millions that love her to death. Her nose um she's ITALIAN AMERICAN. Ever watched the Sopranos? People really need to grow up.

Also if you look at her she has a tiny frame and there's no way she could be a man and anyway ive been vagina slips of her. Lol if you want to put down someone for having a penis then how about you people start up again and act tough and put down Fergie....
gallery_main-0720_fergie_crotch_00.jpg

Max Johnson

Reaction score
After a while, some people grow to hate and resent the endless procession of talentless manufactured pop stars. Usually they are at least good looking and provide eye candy but this beast doesn't even give you that. Doesn't mean you have to have a good cry over it because you listen to her songs and bust her moves in your mom's basement.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
WOW A shemale a rumour a year ago internet marks made up? Lol my god people are proving they are immature and stupid. She is beautiful naturally and whatever she wears it dosent matter. Also she dosent wanna be the sterotypical pathetic male want them to be hot. She's who she is and internet childish marks continue on. Sad day for making fun of her penis? WOW everyone has to have something to be put down about pathetic. That's who she is you just dont understand her she has millions of fans and is the biggest thing to happen to music. Lol Beyonce even said she wishes she was her. Lol no not poor Gaga around what 10 people putting her down on this thread damn that's changing the world. She's not stupid and VERY Intelligent.

So no matter how much people put her down there's millions that love her to death. Her nose um she's ITALIAN AMERICAN. Ever watched the Sopranos? People really need to grow up.

Also if you look at her she has a tiny frame and there's no way she could be a man and anyway ive been vagina slips of her. Lol if you want to put down someone for having a penis then how about you people start up again and act tough and put down Fergie....

BWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I especially love this:
anyway ive been vagina slips of her

Blind fanboy-ism is just pathetic and sad, especially for a manufactured "pop-sensation" At least try to make your attempt at making a point coherent next time. And reporting this thread to us moderators because some people don't like your "god" is just stupid. Free speech reigns.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
"WOW A shemale a rumour a year ago internet marks made up?"

Hey TyranB, this thread was started about a year ago...when the rumors first surfaced. How about you go play in traffic and then we can start a thread about your lame ass.

moond22

Reaction score
this chick cracks me up. the whole gaga persona is hysterically witty, educational and probably on some levels real.

Brianwp

Reaction score
"Probably on some levels real"? Just what level is she real on? Is that perhaps, and maybe, occasionally, in some way, shape or form... bullshit?

But anyway, I researched it a bit, and the consensus is that she's all female. Probably. On some level.

chulisnappy

Reaction score
WTF!

is this male or female? nevertheless, at first glance, an apparent bad mix but i will defer final judgment until i see her/him nude....(just jokes, take it easy if your inclined towards hysterics haha)!

Status
Not open for further replies.