• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The United States of America

dukestreetking

Reaction score
The United States of America -

1) Glad that they border my country because my Canadian government has more than likely budgeted for 2 ships for the Navy and maybe 1,000 assault rifles for the rest of the Armed Forces up here. The fucking coast guard in Chesapeake Bay probably offers more protection.

2) The opportunity for wealth beyond belief is what drives Americans to work hard. Canada has a social safety net where no one is homeless - unless they choose to be.

3) Baseball doesn't belong up here. I am the most avid Boston Red Sox fan you will ever meet but I can tell you that Montreal had no fans and Toronto fans only show up when they win. Keep the game in the U.S. - where it should be.

4) The weather in Canada is cold. Period. I spent a month in Texas years ago and when I came back to the Prairies 60 degrees Fahrenheit was damn cold. But I will say this, once you get used to the cold, t-shirt weather is really about 50 degrees up here. Hell, we play hockey in the streets with a -55 windchill.

5) Just to clear things up ... Canada entered WW2 in September of 1939 and played a big role in the Allied victory. I only get annoyed when an American says "if it wasn't for us Hitler would be running the world". Canada fought hard for 5 years when the Germans were at their peak. Give us some credit at the very least. And finally, thank God for Harry S. Truman who had the balls to nuke the Japs. An island by island takeover of Japan would have cost many more lives and why in hell should Americans have died after Japan initiated the bullshit in the Pacific?

Feel free to argue or agree.

Rant over. :canada:

moonshadow

Reaction score
On the radio I heard a guy say that electric storms.. thunder and lightening etc... are quite rare on the west coast.... LA San Francisco etc
This surprised me as I thought of all the deserts over there. ... all that heat.... you d think that would build up to some awesome elec storms

Maybe all the wild weather... hurricanes... thunderstorms etc is on the east coast ?