• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What happens with Jenna Jameson

dimitarang

Reaction score
Does anybody knows where Jenna Jameson is?I am trying to find some new videos with her but I can't.
She's the best I wanna watch her again and again but there isn't new stuff or I can't find it?Help me,where to find some hot new videos?

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
She retired in 2007, and in January 2008 even stated in an interview she would not even do a "Maxim magazine cover".

Judging on her current appearance, after getting her lips inflated to resemble a duck, she is well beyond her glory years.

drkwlf13

Reaction score
I had met her in '98 and even then you could see the industry had taken its toll on her. Seeing her in person made me realize how much they airbrushed her in the pictures and in the movies.

Error_404

Making 'em disappear
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I remember seeing her back in 1999. She wasn't wearing any makeup. What drkwlf13 says is true. Without makeup, saying that she looked rough, is putting it nicely.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
She doesn't look too bad in these recent twitpics I posted in her thread and they're probably not airbrushed as they look amateurish - but, with technology these days.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
I don't really care what any of you think about her, when she shoots the elephant in the head and slides down his trunk only to land like a fuck'n gangster, yall wasn't say'n shit.

riverrat

Reaction score
She was the feature entertainer in a high class houston strip club 2 months ago. She was trying to recruit a friend of mine for adult movies. She wasnt retired and was looking pretty damn awsome.:eyebulge: