• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Were The London Bombers Actually Suicide Bombers?

mcfly26

Reaction score
Taken from another site....

"16 July 2005
EXCLUSIVE: WAS IT SUICIDE?
Why did they buy return train tickets to Luton? Why did they buy pay & display tickets for cars? Why were there no usual shouts of 'Allah Akhbar'? Why were bombs in bags and not on their bodies?
By Jeff Edwards

THE London bombers may have been duped into killing themselves so their secrets stayed hidden.

Police and MI5 are probing if the four men were told by their al-Qaeda controller they had time to escape after setting off timers. Instead, the devices exploded immediately.

A security source said: "If the bombers lived and were caught they'd probably have cracked. Would their masters have allowed that to happen? We think not."

The evidence is compelling: The terrorists bought return rail tickets, and pay and display car park tickets, before boarding _ a train at Luton for London. None of the men was heard to cry "Allah Akhbar!" - "God is great" - usually screamed by suicide bombers as they detonate their bomb.

Their devices were in large rucksacks which could be easily dumped instead of being strapped to their bodies. They carried wallets containing their driving licences, bank cards and other personal items. Suicide bombers normally strip themselves of identifying material.

Similar terror attacks against public transport in Madrid last year were carried out by recruits who had time to escape and planned to strike again.

Bomber Hasib Hussain detonated his device at the rear of the top deck of a No 30 bus, not in the middle of the bottom deck where most damage would be caused.

Additionally, two of the bombers had strong personal reasons for staying alive.

Jermaine Lindsay's partner Samantha Lewthwaite, 22, mother of his one-year-old son, is expecting her second baby within days. Mohammed Sidique Khan's wife Hasina, mum of a 14-month-old daughter, is also pregnant.

Our source disclosed: "The theory that they were not a suicide squad is gathering pace. They were the weakest link.

"We think it's possible they were told that when they pressed buttons to set off timers they'd have a short time to abandon the bombs and get away before the blast. Instead, the bombs exploded immediately."

Another intelligence source added: "Whoever is behind this didn't want to waste their best operatives on a suicide mission. Instead they used easily recruited low-grade men who may have believed they'd walk away."

At least 54 people were killed in the 7/7 blasts. Khan, 30, of Dewsbury, Shehzad Tanweer, 22, of Leeds, and Jamaican-born Lindsay, 19, of Aylesbury, Bucks, detonated devices on the Tube at Edgware Road, Aldgate and King's Cross.

Hussain, 18, of Leeds, blasted the bus at Tavistock Square. The Tube explosions went off almost simultaneously. But the bus went up an hour later.

Yesterday, Hussain's family told of their horror at the teenager's involvement in the massacre. They said in a statement: "We are devastated over the events of the past few days. Hasib was a loving and normal young man who gave us no concern and we are having difficulty taking this in.

"Our thoughts are with all the bereaved families. We have to live with the loss of our son in these difficult circumstances.

"We had no knowledge of his activities and, had we done, we would have done everything in our power to stop him. We urge anyone with information to cooperate fully with the authorities."

Police are urgently investigating the missing 81 minutes between Hussain arriving from Luton in London and the time his bomb went off.

His device may have malfunctioned. He may have lost his nerve. Or he may have panicked when he discovered the Northern Line, on which he is thought to have been due to travel, was suspended.

Officers want to discover if Hussain met anyone else who either strengthened his faltering resolve or reset his flawed bomb."

another point i just thought was that...

The man on the bus...
He was seen to be standing up and sitting down etc..
If your gonna blow up yourself why take the bag and put it on the floor?

Another point...
Why leave explosives in the car in Luton car park??
The fact that they bought return tickets maybe they were meant to come back and drop off a few more...

maybe he was trying to detonate the bomb and get out of there and it exploded with him etc...?

Red Horse

Reaction score
How about this? They buy return tickets just in case, for whatever reason, they get stopped and asked a couple of questions. Answer the questions and show the return ticket, no real problem. I'll bet anyone with a one way plane ticket gets a lot more looking at than those with return.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Plus, you are also forgetting this... WHO FUCKING CARES? They were obviously close enough to Al Qaeda to be carrying their shit, so fuck'em... in fact motherfuck'em... motherfuck'em in the neck. I am sickened that anyone would even mildly consider that fucking animals like this deserve even an ounce of pity. Oh, I am so sorry that you sold your soul to these demons and they turned around and screwed you over. Fuck it. It is time that we strong-armed these "communities", who harbour terrorists in our respective countries, and forced them to rat the pricks out. Everyone says that we can't lump everyone together because we infringe on the rights of the "good" people in these communities. Well, if they are truly "good" people then they won't mind ratting these fuckers out. And trust that these "communities" know who is militant and who isn't, if they claim that they don't then they are fucking liars. And as for infringing on peoples' rights... how does a fucking bomb exploding on your morning commute rate on the old infringement scale? Bombs don't discriminate, they just explode.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Reverend James said:
so fuck'em... in fact motherfuck'em... motherfuck'em in the neck.

My sentiment exactly.

Iceberg

Reaction score
Rev and Supa, I am in complete agreement. If it was their intent to kill many people, then I am not concerned with their own fatal fate. It is their just desserts, so to speak.

Red Horse

Reaction score
Rev,
I didn't mean that they deserve any sympathy at all...just saying that if you do have a round trip ticket, you're less likely to become a subject of suspicion. All of 'em do have a one way ticket to hell, if you ask me.

mcfly26

Reaction score
oi rev, don't jump down my throat for opening a thread in the discussion part of this forum when what i was trying to have was a discussion.

of course i don't give a flying fuck about them, it was just a interesting point of discussion that's all.

i think if they were tricked into blowing themselves up then its marvellous, those fuckers thought they would get away from it, from killing 50+ londoners, fuck them.

i take expection to your attack on me though, when all i was doing was putting forward a theory, in what way did it sympathise, or say that i cared either way what happened to them, what i posted was a news story.

i am as fuckin outraged as you are about this, and it's not a competition about who hates the 'extremists' more.

take a fuckin second, sit back, and if you can enter into a contraversial conversation then do. if you have never been able too. the do one and lets try find someone who can.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Let's take a constructive view of this aswell guys... By them not wanting to be suicide bombers and them actually getting blown to hell by their own superiors that does not send a good message out to future bombers.. I mean if ya don't trust the superiors who tell you to carry out orders then there's a chance you wont get involved in all the shit in the first place.. However miniscule, this is a positive thing..

Again no one condone's what has happened but I think we're all in agreement that if there's any chance of fucking up the terrorists agenda we're all for it..

moxdevil

Reaction score
(excuse my flowery eloquence)

A few years old but i thought this was quite funny, its a pity that such messages aren't broadcasted to the dickheads who are willing to throw away their existence, still its no solace to the destruction on peoples lives these dumb fucking bastards commit for their stupid fucking delusions. :chainsaw:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/religion/Story/0,2763,631357,00.html

Ibn Warraq, the author, understandably is a cover name for a Muslim apostate, who writes for the Institute for the Secularisation of Islamic Society (ISIS).

Reverend James

Reaction score
Hey, dude, I am unsure of how well you did in reading comprehension but I was not attacking you, I was attacking however wrote the story... here, let me fucking point it out to you:

--"Not your comment, Red, whoever originally wrote the opening comment."

The key note in that address is the part that says "whoever originally wrote".

If you originally wrote it then take exception, otherwise thicken the skin and fucking get over yourself. As for discussions, I am very well schooled in that faculty. Take your own advice and learn how to have an OPEN discussion... oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum.

mcfly26 said:
oi rev, don't jump down my throat for opening a thread in the discussion part of this forum when what i was trying to have was a discussion.

of course i don't give a flying fuck about them, it was just a interesting point of discussion that's all.

i think if they were tricked into blowing themselves up then its marvellous, those fuckers thought they would get away from it, from killing 50+ londoners, fuck them.

i take expection to your attack on me though, when all i was doing was putting forward a theory, in what way did it sympathise, or say that i cared either way what happened to them, what i posted was a news story.

i am as fuckin outraged as you are about this, and it's not a competition about who hates the 'extremists' more.

take a fuckin second, sit back, and if you can enter into a contraversial conversation then do. if you have never been able too. the do one and lets try find someone who can.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS

mcfly26

Reaction score
ok so i misunderstood that, hope you accept my apologie, i thought you were accusing me of having sympathy for the bombers!

more shit in london today, just saw someone being arrested by armed men outside downing street :O

cableguy

Reaction score
mox, excellent post!!! i fervently hope that the translation proves true, and that the knowledge is widespread... i fear, however, it will be played as a distortion of the koran by the infidels, and simply used as yet another point to the endless tirade...

more news on how this is a bigger problem than most folks want to admit... :(

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/22/AR2005072200709_pf.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...23.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/07/23/ixnewstop.html

if the free world would simply mirror all declarations of war, holy or otherwise, this issue could be clarified rather quickly... you call a jihad, you get a bullseye tattoo... period...

moxdevil

Reaction score
We can agree on something cable :lol: but yeah it will be passed off simply as a distortion by those preaching what they want in the mosques.

Police shot and killed a Brazilian electrician. Now it seems some Brazilians want to equate us to a terrorist regime because of this mistake- albeit a mistake on the part of the police where the innocent victim did everything he possibly could to either present himself as a terrorist or simply as a person with a low IQ.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050724/325/fo22u.html

It bothers me that somebody can use the words "shocked and perplexed" to describe the position of a whole nation of people, how helpful is such representation in light of current events. :confused:

"Brenda Tedroni, 18, also at the vigil, said many Brazilians thought London would be safer than Brazil, where violent crime spills over from the shanty towns that border many big cities.

"Most of us moved to London to get away from the violence in Brazil, as you would expect to be safe here," she said.

Asked why Menezes would have run, she said: "If police are shouting 'run run' and everyone is scattering. Then that is what you are going to do ... run."

But then according to both the police and bystanders they shouted 'stop, police' to which you stop, not run towards a train and thus giving every indication that you are a terrorist intent on ignoring police warnings?

Red Horse

Reaction score
You know, I'm almost tempted to say "Fuck it, I'm going to take care of me and my own"...but then, I just can't. I really do believe that the incredible majority of the human race just want to get along with their own lives...live, love, laugh, pain, sorrow etc...I'm just weary of all the navel-gazing...screw Iraq, get out of there, deploy the troops at strategic locations and have them ready at a moment's notice to jump off and find and kill the bastards within seconds of another terrorist attack.