• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Save Page 3!

icarus2

Reaction score
"stop conditioning your readers to view women as sex objects."

funny that as the women in UK dont think about and say that on a weekend when they are knocking booze back in same club every weekend, dressed with next to nothing & shagging different blokes every weekend....they give that very saying to themselfs.
besides, look at how many make themselfs up to look like a doll...excess fake tan & a load of slap, they make themselfs objects, if they dont like being stared at then stop dressing like prostitutes.....simples :)

rich2rob

Reaction score
It will not happen. Many men buy the paper and he risks losing them and as men probably account for more than half the readership, Murdoch cannot risk it.

Strides

Reaction score
I agree, save page 3, I'm tired of hearing about men exploiting women in this way, isn't it strange when men ogle, it's perverted, when women ogle, it's just good clean fun. these girls have decided to make a career showing their t**s. good luck to them

icarus2

Reaction score
I think it is just a publicity stunt to get more perverts to buy the paper.

might be now i come to think of it, im sure i heard one or two of their (sun) staff had been nicked under the phone hack thing so who knows.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
It'll never go it's just a response to leveson & phone hacking to make him seem more respectable!