• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Jennifer Aniston - Topless Sunbathing pics real or not?

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Apparently they're not real see below:

These shots from Vanity Fair of Aniston in wet/see through silk by Annie Leibovitz are the closest she has come to being photographed exposed. Usually she has a hand or a tie covering the interesting bits

Sorry to piss on everyone's strawberries but those topless bikini shots aren't her.

However taken from:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,627087,00.html

"Aniston Settles Topless Photos Lawsuit

By Stephen M. Silverman, 11/21/2003

Jennifer Aniston will receive a friendly offering -- $550,000 -- as an out-of-court settlement in her lawsuit against a photographer who admitted to transmitting unauthorized pictures of the "Friends" star sunbathing topless, her publicist tells Reuters.

Aniston's lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, accused photographer Francois Navarre of invasion of privacy, trespass and misappropriation of Aniston's name and likeness.

The agreement between Aniston, 34, and Navarre follows similar settlements made by Aniston with the two separate publishers of two magazines that printed the topless shots.

Those deals were worked out 16 months ago, as one of the cases was about to go to trial, and terms of the settlements have never been disclosed.

The pictures in question were reportedly taken in February of 1999 by a photographer (not Navarre, according to the suit) who scaled an 8-ft. wall around the Malibu home Aniston shares with husband Brad Pitt.

In the shots, reportedly snapped secretly through a high-powered telephoto lens, the actress is seen lounging in her backyard wearing only panties.

The shots appeared in 1999 editions of the magazines Celebrity Skin, High Society and Celebrity Sleuth, and apparently also surfaced overseas in several publications, including the Italian magazine Eva Tremilla, says Reuters.

Aniston's spokesman, Stephen Huvane, says Navarre has apologized to Aniston for transmitting the photographs to an Italian photo agent, who in turn sold the pictures for publication in Italy."

Now call me old fashioned, but, why would you launch a lawsuit against a photographer and some magazines if they weren't real.

Nothing like facts to get in the way of an argument is there!

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
So what you're actually saying is that 'The shots appeared in 1999 editions of the magazines Celebrity Skin, High Society and Celebrity Sleuth, and apparently also surfaced overseas in several publications, including the Italian magazine Eva Tremilla' never actually happened.

Anyone with a measure of intelligence as you put in that retarded essay would say that I never referred to the 'Beach shots' and neither did you in your comment in her thread and so verified naked breast shots have been seen of her in the magazine's which published them.

Everything for you is either about headswaps or conspiracy theories of celebs trying to enhance their profile.

It's all one big lie and no-one ever purchased one of those mags and saw the breasts.

Way to go genius - historical revisionism @ it's very best.

BTW the thread is called topless sun bathing not topless on the beach.​

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
I'm not sure WHICH topless sunbathing photos we are talking about here. There are topless sunbathing shots of a doppelganger to Ms Anniston - but obviously not her as it is another woman.
THEN there are the "real" topless sunbathing shots - or should I say shot - from above and to the left side. It was taken by a paparazzi with a telephoto lens from an area that was overlooking a private residence (i.e. fenced in yard area) she either was staying in or owned. It was quite big news and there was a significant lawsuit which settled in the favor of Ms Anniston. Was all over the news for 3 months. Courts don't generally award money to the plaintiff if it wasn't really them.
Elementary my dear Holmes.

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
Actually, reading all that confused me as to what pics were being discussed!
:)