• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Video Game Thread.

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
tbh, i don't like those games, but for some reason mafia wars is one of few that i liked. i tried farm town few weeks ago but didn't find it so amusing as mw.

oh and by the way, new wow expansion is announced.
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Football Manager 2010 Released TODAY!!!!

W00t W00t

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
So I finally booted up my COD:Black Ops game today and am having a blast killing Nazi Zombies... I know a bunch of you out there are playing it... what do you all think and got any tips to help me cream my friends? lol

DBfan187

Reaction score
I can't stand any COD games, maps are too damn small and I hate kill streak rewards, perks, and shitty little brats yelling in the mic.

BC2 IMHO is the best MP game out there. Better sound, graphics, and all around gameplay. Nothing beats vehicles and destructive environments.

Konstantin84

Reaction score
I like Half Life 2, GTA, and many others (sorry for my bad English). Among RPG games I like Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas because this game includes action and different characters, sexy companions, many abilities (added by different mods). For example there is a link to one of Fallout game mods with beauty asari companion (from Mass Effect): http://goodmods.ucoz.com/load/fallout_new_vegas/kompanony/spaceship_companion/4-1-0-4