• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lurkers & Leechers

Rooftop

Reaction score
Tried an experiment to see if a comeback was possible, BUT, after posting a big titted blond who's not on here (and who I do not believe people will find unattractive) & after 500+ views & only 9 thanks i'm sticking to my retirement as there are too many here who just take take take & not thank.

If I had clicked on that thread I would have thanked. I think sometimes it depends what audience you get with your post, whether they are members or not clicking on it. There's no easy answer though.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteRhino

Reaction score
Cheers on the NCF thanks button BTW -- works fast which isn't always the case :mrgreen:

At NCF, registration is not required to access threads and links; this may account for many downloads with relatively few 'Thanks'. Some downloads occur directly off of search engines without guests even visiting NCF. I prefer not requiring registration because some members post for downloads and don't care about 'Thanks', however we could install an optional 'hide' tool.

To use the "hide" tool, posters must wrap [hide] and [/hide] around links. Links wrapped in [hide] only will become visible to members clicking "Thanks" for the post; posting a reply will not reveal links. Since guests can not 'Thank' posts, only registered members can access links.

The "hide" tool also has proven to reduce the number of links reported and killed.

The downside of this is that makes "thanks" pretty meaningless -- it turns the thanks button into a "let me see" button.

Not a bad thing in itself, but maybe you could rig the "let me see" in addition to the thanks button so posters could tell the difference between those who thanked them for good content & those who were curious what it was based on the thread/post title & text…

Of course people could always unthank posts -- but it still seems kind of impolite to require thanks for a pig in a poke…

As an aside, I've generally found about one comment or thanks per hundred views seems pretty typical at a lot of sites, so the NCF people are better than average. (Especially if guests can see the content since they usually have less inclination to hit the thanks button.)

dayglo

Reaction score
It does seem to be affecting some of you guys here in a strange way. I made an innocent comment (albeit in the wrong thread- sorry :redface:) only to receive a load of abuse from one FM, calling me a leech for not thanking anyone.

Now, I hardly visit this forum, and have never downloaded anything from here, so clicking 'thank you' wouldn't be required, would it? Sure you go to a lot of effort, but jumping to conclusions like this particular FM did might show that a bit of paranoia about the issue could be setting in. In any case, it certainly doesn't show this forum as a friendly, welcoming place that encourages people to stay. Just my two cents' worth.

Goodbye!

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It does seem to be affecting some of you guys here in a strange way. I made an innocent comment (albeit in the wrong thread- sorry :redface:) only to receive a load of abuse from one FM, calling me a leech for not thanking anyone.

Now, I hardly visit this forum, and have never downloaded anything from here, so clicking 'thank you' wouldn't be required, would it? Sure you go to a lot of effort, but jumping to conclusions like this particular FM did might show that a bit of paranoia about the issue could be setting in. In any case, it certainly doesn't show this forum as a friendly, welcoming place that encourages people to stay. Just my two cents' worth.

Goodbye!

The member in question was admonished just as you were.
He has put a lot of time and effort into this forum so that you can look at pleasant images and you can't be bothered to slide your mouse a little and click it ? It would show good manners, and remember that manners were invented by the French so that they could be rude to everyone.

dayglo

Reaction score
He has put a lot of time and effort into this forum so that you can look at pleasant images and you can't be bothered to slide your mouse a little and click it ?

Well, as I said, I've never downloaded anything from this forum (I just come here now & again to see if there's something here that I can't find elsewhere), so naturally I don't really feel I should be obliged to do so.

…remember that manners were invented by the French so that they could be rude to everyone.

That's not entirely true; the French don't need an excuse. ;)

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well, as I said, I've never downloaded anything from this forum (I just come here now & again to see if there's something here that I can't find elsewhere), so naturally I don't really feel I should be obliged to do so.
There is no obligation to thank posts, but it does encourage the posters to come back and put up more posts if they gets the feeling that their work is appreciated.

dayglo

Reaction score
There is no obligation to thank posts, but it does encourage the posters to come back and put up more posts if they gets the feeling that their work is appreciated.

Yes, thanks ought to be given- if you actually use the poster's material.

riverrat

Reaction score
I don't really know if im a leacher but heres my 2 cents. I appreciate all the post and I hit the thanks button if its something I've never seen. I don't have very good computer skills so I cant post pics but I've been reprimanded when I posted a comment. For example, I found pics of her nude at this link. Therefore I just look and thank you guys that are better at this sort of things.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You mean steal it and post it as your own ?

ihKdJHxJQJfT.gif

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
I cannot speak for others, but personally I thank the posts I want to see on this forum. Unfortunately I sometimes miss posts I would have liked to see and end up thanking them months later when I discover them - but for example I don't care how hard somebody works at it I am never gonna thank all those celeb runway shots that are so SFW you could post them on Disney's website. NUDE celeb forum LOL

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Just one general question from a long time reader:
I would be happy to create some threads about fake-boobed girls. But somehow the majority of posts here are natural boobies-only. Is that a rule or something?

We don't allow "collections" threads here, just the model's or actress's name or the name of the site. We have many threads for girls with fake boobs, we don't have a thread for "girls with fake boobs"

At last i have to complain about one thing: A few weeks ago i posted a video of Rhian Sugden in her thread but, to my fault, i added the question "What do you think about it?" in my post. Somehow the site admins saw this as a fraud of their rules and i got an infraction....Not really nice in my opinion.

You posted a link to youtube. That is a no-no. You got the default infraction for "Comments", it should have been for "Missing file info" but the result is the same, a 1st infraction is just a warning, a reminder that different sites have different rules.
04a. Video posts must include a screen capture, name of movie, file size, playing time and file type, ex. (85mb - 4:37 - AVI). Posts will be removed if screen captures are not visible and file descriptions are not typed in post.

fix

Last edited: