• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Are we all buying a TV soon?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
CMan,

"Yeah, we don't allow that particular channel because its full of partisans propaganda. We're interested in real news, not careful crafted spin Since when is Fox a leader in news anyway."

Ain't it the truth. I wonder why Canadians can recognize that but most americans can't. Must be something in the water.

"Its pretty sad when The Daily Show is the most trusted name in American news."

Ain't it the truth.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
eh...all news stations lean one way or the other...I noticed whatever channel had Tom Brokaw working the election last year leaned HEAVILY republican, at least on their news casts....

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm seeing more and more stuff going HDTV now. They seem to be doing it on a show by show basic. Usually based on the popularity of the show.

A lot of the big prime time show are in HDTV now and so are all the late night shows like Letterman and Conan. There is quite a bit of sports in HD now too.

It will be a while before they switch completely, but its nice to see that they aren't completely ignoring it.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
You know, I'm really kind of surprised they extended the date so far out. One side of the feds says they need the bandwidth for emergency frequencies (9/11 and Katrina being prime examples) while congress is now saying, Oh, thats OK, take your time. Doesn't make much sense to me.

cableguy

Reaction score
i work in the communications industry, cable tv/broadband to be more specific... its all about technology, compression, and most importantly, frequencies... eventually, there will not be an analog signal available for reception... hopefully, this will be the result of what phased out the horse, rather than government intervention...

at some point in time, in the not too distant future, someone will create a little box that wont cost much, that will convert a digital signal to an analog signal, allowing older tvs to be used... this should NOT be paid for, or mandated, by government...

kronik

Reaction score
i just bought 2 more HDTV plasmas. My house is now fully converted.

There is a noticeable difference with HD. If you doubt it go to a local showroom where they will demo its full capabilities.

HD creates a new dimension on screen. I often feel like being able to put my hand right through the screen and being able to touch things inside.

kronik.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've had HD for a year now and I think I'm getting used to it lol. Its an amazing picture, no doubt about that, but once the novelty wears off, you kind of expect everything to look as good.

I now loathe watching "regular" definition television because it looks like crap in comparison hahaha