• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Recent Miley Cyrus pics

nookies

Reaction score
The recent ones where she's topless and has a strap on..Erm are those her actual tits? I swear they look weird and plastic. Maybe im an idiot, or maybe I havent seen enough tits in person :S

But they look like they are fake plastic ones that cover over her actual ones :S

Would be silly having 10 posts of that only for them to be fake :S

pharoahegypt

Reaction score
never fail to expect the intellect of some members to be far lower than your own, and then you won't be disappointed so often.....

it may take someone really dumb not to realise from the first image that she is wearing fake tits and a strap-on, but that don't mean that some think they've spotted something the rest of us took for granted already.....

nookies

Reaction score
In my defense the first set of pictures that were ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** were such a shitty quality with poor lighting taken on a cellphone it was hard to tell until a decent lit, decent quality picture was ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** then it became evident.

I think the problem was the stupidity of it actually brought me down. After-all what would be the point in having realistic 'titty covers' when you're already topless in every other picture. Those could easily pass as real in poorly lit, low resolution pictures. Anyone claiming otherwise is full of it, or spends way too much time looking at low resolution tit pics. Which is sad in itself.

Weird

never fail to expect the intellect of some members to be far lower than your own, and then you won't be disappointed so often.....

9 times out of 10 when people say things like that they normally aren't the sharpest tool in the shed either.

Last edited:

pharoahegypt

Reaction score
But then I'm not the one to have posted the shots you mentioned.....? lol.

nookies

Reaction score
But then I'm not the one to have posted the shots you mentioned.....? lol.

I never ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** any. Saw the Miley thread, went "hey those look weird and fake lemme ask" and tada here we are. This thread was posted a pube hair after the very first post was made, which of course were the worst shots.

sydbarrett

Reaction score
The better question is how we went from Miley tits, ass, and vag, to the lame subsequent pics that wouldn't be post worthy even before she started getting nekkid'. An even better question would be why do we have a newbie member/mod flaming veteran, well respected posters in the little comment space for editing a post?