• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

9/11 Documentary

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
I had posted this in the War in Iraq/Terrorists thread but have been asked to start a dedicated thread for this vid. It's 2 hours long so make sure you've got the time to view it in its entirety. It's a documentary called 911 Loose Change. I thought it was very interesting with some valid evidence or lack thereof of the attacks on 9/11. (you'll see what I mean) I like to keep an open mind about everything and this has got me thinking. LINK.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Nizzle,

Good, I'm glad this has been moved to its own thread, it deserves it.

I've watched this and its really disturbing. I personally hope that it isn't true but my gut tells me that some portions, at least, are accurate. Some of their evidence is debatable but other parts seem very accurate.

I'll be interested to see if there are other opinions on this as the films implications, if they could ever be proven, are quite serious.