• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Not Ariel Winter Possible Topless

Scoobydooby

Reaction score
I think it's her! Look at the birthmark in the middle of the neck, and compare it to this pic...

http://imagetwist.com/go3gg2nvbb6i/awinter020516BZNimage1.jpg

The only reason I'd say not is on account of the fact that she had a reduction not that long ago, and there are virtually no signs of this girl having reduction surgery.. a mole is easily shooped in.

Not convinced.

Edit: not only that, but look at the eyebrows from post #93.. nowhere near the same. I call fake.

tunedgsr

Reaction score
The only reason I'd say not is on account of the fact that she had a reduction not that long ago, and there are virtually no signs of this girl having reduction surgery.. a mole is easily shooped in.

Not convinced.

Edit: not only that, but look at the eyebrows from post #93.. nowhere near the same. I call fake.

Touche bro, you were right! Well played sir.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Remember folks, the picture and vid threads aren't for discussions. I'm in a good mood today so no points (especially since it went unnoticed for so long), but next time, start a thread here and/or report the post for us mods.