• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Britney Spears: Unfuckable

Status
Not open for further replies.

crownedking

Respected Member
Reaction score
Your telling me that if your wife/girlfriend packed on the pounds you'd send her to the curb? I thought I was shallow.
Sure she has lost her sex appeal, but i'd still take one for the team!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
crownedking said:
Your telling me that if your wife/girlfriend packed on the pounds you'd send her to the curb? I thought I was shallow.
Sure she has lost her sex appeal, but i'd still take one for the team!
I think there is a difference between putting on a couple extra pounds and completely not caring and letting your body go to shit.

crownedking

Respected Member
Reaction score
Give it time and she'll drop the weight. I'm sure her life has been go go go for the past 10 years, and having been pregnant gave her a chance to sit back and relax and enjoy the slower pace. I just think that the pressures of life on her have taken their toll and in time she'll lose the handles. She'll be a looker again. Hopefully she won't starve herself to get there though.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
for the sake of her health, i hope she gets back into shape. but as far as her career goes, its already over, so no need to lose weight for that.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Ya know Crowned, for me the issue isn't just "would I fuck her?" Britney has worked to carefully package herself as a sex symbol. All the little school girl outfits, the red camel toe number, the snake, blah, blah, blah. And she has used the press to make sure you and I got a good look at her as she wiggles her ass.

Now after years of teasing me, she wants me to understand "we're just country". The week after she cries to Matt Lauer because the photographers won't leave her alone, she poses nude for some magazine.

I think she's full of shit and a pain in the ass. Oh, and fugly too.

I don't want to understand all the pressures on her life. She volunteered for that life, then got paid for it, then re-enlisted when she posed nude last week.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
crownedking said:
You're right Cman. But would you still fuck her.
When you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME

I never cared much for her to begin with. Personality is a big thing for me and if I don't respect a girl or like her attitude, it pretty much turns me right off. Even if they are super hot. Speaking of which, I hate girl who "know they're hot". Those are the worst.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cman said:
Speaking of which, I hate girl who "know they're hot". Those are the worst.
Like the 300lb women who wear "cutie" t-shirts or "bootylicsous" skirts. :sad:

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
She clearly is fuckable. If she wasn't then why would she be pregnant?

1qaz

Reaction score
I predict an Elvis like fall into Self-destruction, wayne-uNIT!! or what ever his name is will end up fucking the tennis instructer while she dies on the toilet.

She was never that hot anyway, she just had a top class arse

tommy13

somewhat respected
Reaction score
here is more more for you big girl lovers:)
didn't want to fuck up her thread

saeko nogami

Reaction score
Preferred User said:
"would I fuck her?" Britney has worked to carefully package herself as a sex symbol.

I don't want to understand all the pressures on her life. She volunteered for that life, then got paid for it, then re-enlisted when she posed nude last week.

I would fuck her if she gave me her mercedes benz sl500 as a gift.I love that car more than fat brit.:crazy:
Besides you're right she volunteered for that life and got paid around $$$100,000,000 million for it.While most of us in our early 20s were working in fast food joints to pay the rent and university fees, brit was living life to the full.Maybe that's her problem.She was too protected from the hardships of life. She reached the summit too early.Child stars usually self destruct{macaulay culkin, michael jackson}Madonna spent years in poverty,at one point she could'nt buy a sandwich without borrowing money!!Paris hilton said she realised how lucky she was after working one day at macdonald's for the simple life.Send britney to work at a burger joint, she can get the greasy stuff she craves:crazy: If madonna is a such a big influence on britney,brit should work out like her idol.Madonna still looks great and is still very fuckable.I would fuck madonna any place, any time , on any planet if that was possible:butt: .Britney work out and dump that clown husband.It's not too late:angelwing

Iceberg

Reaction score
And she just filed for divorce from that tool K-Fed.

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
I think losing the weight and K-Fed officially makes her fuckable again.

This thread might have to be locked. At least until she lets herself go again in a year or 2.

saeko nogami

Reaction score
i'm sure she will start dressing slutty again.yep she's fuckable again.

four

Reaction score
mbblue27 said:
...until she lets herself go again in a year or 2.

LOL...great point and quote.

Yes Yes...she is looking better and better with each passing day and with her newfound departure from that loser, I'm still riding the fence on giving'er a go or not. It might take some time before the image of Federfool can be truly disassociated with her again.

crownedking

Respected Member
Reaction score
crownedking said:
Give it time and she'll drop the weight. I'm sure her life has been go go go for the past 10 years, and having been pregnant gave her a chance to sit back and relax and enjoy the slower pace. I just think that the pressures of life on her have taken their toll and in time she'll lose the handles. She'll be a looker again. Hopefully she won't starve herself to get there though.
Hate to say "I told you so" but..........

Clearly FUCKABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.