• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

free gmail accounts

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
already got one 8)

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
thanks buddy. i wanted one tho i prolly have no use for it.. I have a 100 mb mail box now and only used 2 % of it. o well no i dont have to worry bout checkin my mail for about 3 years.

Genetic

Look into my eye !!
Respected Member
Reaction score
Signed up for one but can't use gmail, just the other Google stuff, did you do anything special for gmail to work ?

*Edit*

Also, those that need a good image browser should download Picasa, exremly nice program, I find it much better then ACDsee..

http://www.picasa.com/google/?promo=hpp1

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
actually i havent tried it yet.. Ill let ya know if i can get mine up

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
1) What's so special about gmail? The only thing I've heard about it is that bots read the text of all your emails so that can add the appropriate ads to them (i.e. you write your friend about your stomach hurting, and he sees your email along with some antacid ad). Why are people paying money for them?

2) Yahoo! offers 100mB accounts with up to 10mB attachments for free. Am I missing something?

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
i think yahoo did that to compete with google. Im not complaining bout yahoo either war...

that gmail thing didnt work for me tho, i tryed it but nothing

Conman

Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
i think yahoo did that to compete with google. Im not complaining bout yahoo either war...

that gmail thing didnt work for me tho, i tryed it but nothing

Me neither. Will stick to me 100mB + 10mB Yahoo account.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" :wink:

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Conman said:
Will stick to me 100mB + 10mB Yahoo account.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" :wink:

Plus Yahoo! doesn't read your mail. At least to the best of my knowledge.

foxrider69

Reaction score
well that sucks nuts...i cant use gmail!!! i should of read the fourm better :oops:

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I seriously don't understand this whole Gmail boner. Someone with some kind of impressive technical background explain it to me :roll:

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
That was the joke i was tryin to makefoxrider, When i said i still want one i meant its cause the gmail wasnt working :?

I think the main Idea of gmail is now you can be even more lazy and not have to worry bout deleting and messages because you will supposenly never fill the box up so there would be no need to delete. Thats pretty much the jist tho im sure you cann send and recieve pretty f'n huge files.. Of course too many of those and you will have to start deleting :roll:

Honestly, I just want one to have one, and cause Im pretty damn lazy to begin with :lol:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would pay for one, let along paying $500 :roll:

I got mine for free.

Genetic

Look into my eye !!
Respected Member
Reaction score
Gmail will be free after they are finnished testing, why would anyone be stupid enough to buy one now ?? it's not like you get any perks..

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
No one has answered my question. What's so great about gmail? Why is everyone so psyched about it? Is it because it's from google, and google is so awesome in the search world that an email service provided by them would be better than sex? :lol: Or is it because it's new and trendy and cool and talked about on forums such as this one? I have a feeling I'm missing something fairly important that's making me appear a little more ignorant than usual.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well i'm not sure why its cool, but I like it because you will never ever run out of storage and because I like some of the unique features.

It truly is revolutionary in its file management (the way it organizes, classifies and displays messages) and is different from any other free email service.