• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Best sex scenes in movies

Holt

Reaction score
Carrie Otis in Wild Orchid

Angie Everhart riding in Dangerous Desires

Kari Wuhrer doggy style in King of the Ants. She puts so much passion into her scenes, you just know she fucks like crazy in her personal life

Monica Bellucci in Irreversible - Was this real? The guy's dong was full extended...I've never even seen that in softcore movies

YoungWanderer

Reaction score
It's gotta be Halle's oscar winning performance, right? Although personally I like the stuff in Wild Orchid too.

Johnny7

Reaction score
Stacy Moran and Jenna Jameson
in all their crazy hot movies...!!!

Longhairman_Thailand

Reaction score
10. The End of the Affiar [1999]
9. Original Sin [2001]
8.The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea [1976]
7. Havoc [2005]
6. Don't Look Now [1973]
5. The Dreamers [2003]
4. Killing Me Softly [2002]
3. Monster's Ball [2001]
2. Basic Instinct [1992]
1. The Brown Bunny [2003]

Chip L

Reaction score
Scene from "kiling me softly" and "dreamers" should be rank right up there with all the top rated scene.

My personal favourite is from "the Getaway". Alec baldwin and Kim Basinger...Phewwww... really can't forget about it..

andywan17

Reaction score
Postman always ring twice - Jack Nicholson; (could be knocks).

BigChill313

Reaction score
Wow, 4 full pages and nobody's mentioned one of the greatest sex scenes of all time.

Pamela Anderson/David Keith from Raw Justice AKA Good Cop Bad Cop, Unforgettable, or so i thought.

havokk_15

Reaction score
Wow, 4 full pages and nobody's mentioned one of the greatest sex scenes of all time.

Pamela Anderson/David Keith from Raw Justice AKA Good Cop Bad Cop, Unforgettable, or so i thought.

I wholeheartedly agree. A prime Pamela Anderson literally getting her ass eaten out on screen was pretty mindblowing to me at the time.

Crazy thing about that scene is that she ended up suing the movie production afterwards because she claimed Keith went too far and she was traumatized by it.

BigChill313

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree. A prime Pamela Anderson literally getting her ass eaten out on screen was pretty mindblowing to me at the time.

Crazy thing about that scene is that she ended up suing the movie production afterwards because she claimed Keith went too far and she was traumatized by it.

I'd heard she made a stink about it a few years later but did she really say she was traumatized by it?

Brianwp

Reaction score
Ha ha, she got her ass eaten out and made a stink about it...ha!:moon:

Booty Gifs

Reaction score
im going with Halle berry in Monsters Ball... it was vouyersitic shot with those hall way angles and no music and lots of primal groaning! the uncut version of that scene seemed to show a set of Wrinkly balls with a shaft penetrating her inner lady parts.. Hale barry doesnt need a sextape shes alway got one cause that scene looks real as hell!