• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What's in your name?

Bassdude

Reaction score
Getting BOT. I play the bass and i'm not too good at coming up with screen names and the like. I bet a lot of you guys thought I like to fish, huh? :lol: :lol:

So Crates

Reaction score
cman said:
So Crates said:
I got my name from the quintessential 80's movie, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
wow. just wow.

is this is the state of our intellectual society? where someone knows one of the most famous philosophers in history from a movie, rather than from reading his teaching?

just kill me now :roll:

by the way, its only one word, its his name Socrates.

I know who Socrates was (not from the movie.) It's just that the joke in the movie is that they pronounce it wrong; hence So Crates, and not Socrates. By the way, like you've read any of Socrates' teachings. Hey, did you know that Socrates was executed by the Athenians for neglecting the gods of the state? uh, sorry for contradicting you GODerator. Maybe Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure wasn't released in Canada. sorry. *bow* *scamper away*

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
wow that was hardcore in a intellectual kind of way but BOT.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
So Crates said:
I know who Socrates was (not from the movie.) It's just that the joke in the movie is that they pronounce it wrong; hence So Crates, and not Socrates. By the way, like you've read any of Socrates' teachings. Hey, did you know that Socrates was executed by the Athenians for neglecting the gods of the state? uh, sorry for contradicting you GODerator. Maybe Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure wasn't released in Canada. sorry. *bow* *scamper away*
Hey man, sorry. I wasn't really trying to insult you personally, it was more of a reflection of society in general.

As far as the "like i've read any of his teachings", for your information, I have. In fact I actually took entire Philosophy courses at university and had it not been for my interest in computers, it probably would have been my major.

I've read several philosophical books, one of the few topics I actually like to read, because I'm not a big reader. I find Socrates personal philosophy to be too conservative although I do respect him for his high standard of morals. In fact, the REAL reason he was executed was because of his strong beliefs and his loyalty to the state. He didn't want to cheat the system and therefore accepted his fate. His ideas were most likely largely based on the beliefs of his society at the time.

Anyway, nothing personal towards you and FYI, you should probably be aware of people's knowledge of a subject before criticizing. (I criticized based on your comment)

Sorry people, BACK ON TOPIC!!

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm always trying to reinvent or evolve by changing something about me just so I don't get bored with myself and so my friends don't either so I started to call myself phynix I know it's not the right spelling but that goes back to my childhood when I could never spell.
phynix - The evolution of a bad speller.

Conman

Reaction score
phynix said:
I'm always trying to reinvent or evolve by changing something about me just so I don't get bored with myself and so my friends don't either so I started to call myself phynix I know it's not the right spelling but that goes back to my childhood when I could never spell.
phynix - The evolution of a bad speller.

Its oK. We no a few REALLY BAD SPELLERS :wink: on diss site. Goood noos is dey hav maid signyphicunt changes sinse cuming on bored exp0sed. So I gass we also b a intellekchual santa on top off being teh farkin gooodest forem on teh planit urd. :shock:

OFFICERBOB87

Reaction score
Well I'm a police cadet, and my whole family calls me Officer Bob. All the guys in my dorm call me the Sheriff, but I like this name better....

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
OFFICERBOB87 said:
Well I'm a police cadet, and my whole family calls me Officer Bob. All the guys in my dorm call me the Sheriff, but I like this name better....
As long as you don't snitch on us you're kool!! Only Joking mate! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Captain Feathersword

Old and Bored
Reaction score
Well for those with young kids I shouldn't need to explain it. But for those who don't have them, the name comes from one of the characters from the kid show The Wiggles.

foxrider69

Reaction score
Well...i ride dirtbikes and i like fox gear and my fav num is 69 so i became foxrider69

alb0ne

Reaction score
Captain Feathersword said:
Well for those with young kids I shouldn't need to explain it. But for those who don't have them, the name comes from one of the characters from the kid show The Wiggles.

Thats a huge avy :shock: ... oh yeah and the reason I posted for the hell of it, never heard of the show :wink:

Radeberger

Reaction score
nothing special about my name, just my favourite beer brand...

endymion

Reaction score
endymion is a reference to the poetry of John Keats - "Here lies one whose name was writ on water."

brokencowboy

Reaction score
member name

"brokencowboy" is a western term for someone who has had one too many fights, rode one bull too many, etc. i use it as iam disabled due to a broken back. :wink:

StreetZero

Reaction score
my Friends call me Zero, cuz the could not think of any other nickname to go with me. My real name is hard to make a nickname for, so then friends call me zero, cuz they cant think of anything else. as for the Street part its well becuse the Street i live on is called Holden. Which is my real name. thus Street Zero

Davidian

Reaction score
Davidian

When you look it up it refers to "The Followers of David Koresh and his Branch Davidian Church"

Now I am not a follower of Koresh or any of his teachings. My name came from a song title by the band Machine Head...their first track on their debut album was titled DAVIDIAN.

It also had a great line in the song "Let Freedom Ring with a ShotGun Blast!!" Classic :twisted: