• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

RAR Problams...

L

Lesbian_LoverBoy

:) Hello Dear's

I Have 1 Realy Fucking rar Problam, please any one tell me how i do?????
sometime when i finished download, rar file i Recieve An ERROR Massege.....

"YOU NEED TO START EXTRACTION FROM A PREVIOUS VOLUME TO UNPACK"

So Tell ME my friend what i do..... to solve this problam. I AM REALLY UPSET:bah: :bah: :bah:

quixotically

Reaction score
often if a file is corrupt it'll ask you to restart a file extraction. i learned this 8 years ago downloading 50 rar files on aol in hopes of getting a pirated movie. i also hope you know that you have to open the very first file to extract properly.

L

Lesbian_LoverBoy

quixotically said:
often if a file is corrupt it'll ask you to restart a file extraction. i learned this 8 years ago downloading 50 rar files on aol in hopes of getting a pirated movie. i also hope you know that you have to open the very first file to extract properly.

:twisted: :twisted: I MEAN, I SAID THAT WHEN I COMPLETE THE DOWNLOAD FILE 100%SUCCESSFULLY NOT UNCOMPLETE .... NOT EVERY TIME SOMETIME I HAVE SAME PROBLAM...
SO HELP PLEASE...

stu2906

Reaction score
OK first off: wrong place to post this, we have a tech forum.

second, i think what quixotically was trying to say was this

If you select a RAR file that is part of a series (ie a movie which has been split and ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** as say 3 RAR files) and try to download and un-rar(?) the third in the series then it will not let you open it although you have downloaded it OK.

This is because the files have to be opened in sequence and the third file needs some magic stuff from parts 1 and 2 to work.

At least thats the way i understand it. Bear in mind i have probably started more "please help" threads in the tech forum than most other members.

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Also, when you download a series of rar files it is always possible when you try to unrar that you get the message: file C:/blablabla is corrupt.

Even if you got a download success message after downloading, some files seems to miss that on bit that is needed to unrar.

You can try again after downloading the corrupt parts again.

I've had this a couple of times before.
The solution was downloading the corrupt files again an then try unrarring again.

Greets