• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Hip Hop Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardi's_gurl

Reaction score
I heard a song by joe buddens (big shot) where he claimed that at summer jam (in new york) the audience threw chairs at 50. I was wondering if this was true or not. the song is a "diss" song so he may have been just saying it to be saying it.

I also heard he was booed of stage over in london.

ktj4l

Reaction score
I didn't hear about the chairs, but I heard about him getting booed off the stage. Funny shit.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
He's not really that good anyway. 50 cent would have been a one hit wonder if not for Eminem & Dre. Thanks to them, he's like a 2 or 3 hit wonder instead :lol:

For that matter, Eminem probably would've been a one hit wonder without Dre :wink:

And that concludes the entext of my rap knowledge.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
u guys r crazy...50 cent a one hit wonder? listen to power of the dollar b4 u say that...eminem wouldve never been a 1 hit wonder..... and dr.dre is the best producer ever and ur gonna call him a 1 hit wonder...anyways i heard bout that shit in london but i dont kno if its tru

motoman

Reaction score
CMAN 50 is one of the hottest rappers out now you must be on crack if you think hes a one hit wonder. 50 and the rest of g-unit are the fucken shit. there on top of the rap game along with em. kt easy-e was shit thats why dre is one of the all time greats along with biggie, tupac and snoop.

ktj4l

Reaction score
And Eazy-E isn't? Shut the fuck up. Until you can name a few rappers that are sweet who didn't get slammed into your brain by MTV and VH-1, you eat a cock.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I don't know much about Rap / Hip Hop, nor do I pretend to.

But I do know mass-marketed, manufactured music when I hear it. 50 cent along with most of the "artists" that are currently on the charts right now are no more talented or real then Britney Spears is. Different genre of music, but same manufactured garbage.

Hardly anyone is actually in it for the music anymore. Its all about the $$$ and the "bling bling"

spike6938

Banned User
Reaction score
ok u wanna get tech. snoop was great(sucks as of the last two years) dre is one of the best producers in the business even though he has like been sued 10 times for stealing beats. The whole nWA sparked easy-e and dr dre. Ol skool hip hop is the best. 2pac, dre snoop ice cube, doug e fresh, wu-tang. the best thing in rap as of late is eminem. and by saying that i dont mean the shit u here on the radio, im talking mixtape em. freestyle king as of late.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If you want to here one of the best storytellers, on one of the best albums ever made, you should check out NAS-Illmatic. His first and by far his best albulm.

*Edit* Changed the threads name cause we are sooooo far off topic.

spike6938

Banned User
Reaction score
i agree nas illmatic is a classic but what else does nas offer? Nothing. He had one album that made him the king of NY for acouple of months. Im still waiting for more cause he is a good rapper. As far as illmatic better than jay-z any day of the week.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
"It was written" was good. But his last few attempts have been pure shit.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
I saw the vid of g-unit getting pelted by waterbottles somewhere. The crowd was laughing at them the whole time. I didn't it post cause i didn't think anyone cared.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
THE DIPLOMATS are the kings of new york... Camron is one of the realest out there cuz we some certified gangstas.... as far as 50 cent goes hes the best in g-unit because he is g-unit

<---------just look to the left if u wanna see the best rapper ever to live

im just curious on this...anyone heard of pitbull? hes a miami rapper that just released his first cd called m.i.a.m.i. hes got some tight tracks on it lil jon produced a bunch of his shit

Status
Not open for further replies.