• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Hip Hop Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacardi

Reaction score
Pac is by far the best rapper ever. He told stories, made party songs, went gangsta', and most important he spoke from the heart. That is what these artist that are all over the radio have forgotten. They think being "hard" is what being "real" is.

50 is more than a one hit wonder but if your not into mixtapes then you cant truly appreciate what he can do. I've heard him spit in many different styles but as far as him being "real" i'm trying to turn a deaf ear.

Dre a 1-hit wonder? you have to e kidding. After he left Eazy, he blew up. Dre's beats helped Eminem and 50 but to say they would be nothing without him is going way tooo far.

The industry is flooded with "Gangsters" and its turning the music to crap. Every song you hear how quick the artist is to shoot somebody. There is no reality anymore.

ktj4l said:
Until you can name a few rappers that are sweet who didn't get slammed into your brain by MTV and VH-1

In that case you would need mixtapes. they give you a variety of young talent that havent hit the mainstream yet. For example, Jae hood is how did you say ... "sweet". so was Cassidy, dont know why he switched up when he put out his album. Theres also Stack Bundles, Comp, & Bossman to name a few. AZ is a good lyricist but he doesnt get any credit. I think that would qualify as a few.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
AZ is a great lyricist but he aint commercial thats y noone gives him credit
the reason cassidy and every other rapper switches it up is cuz they wanna go pop to make money...thats y ill stick to my hometown rapper trick daddy the man keeps it real in every fuckin song whether it hits mtv or not AND thats y i use righteous funk boogie as my name and if u kno who that is then i give u alot of credit.....but i still remember when dr.dre had beef wit luke those were the days of hip hop god i miss all that

motoman

Reaction score
i heard of pitbull i only heard one song but it was pretty good. and as far as the best rappers like i said before tupac,dre,snoop, and BIG are by far the best rappers.

madprofessor

Reaction score
It always makes me laugh to see opinions collide on message boards.
domesticethug.jpg

I have to agree with bacardi about Pac being the best rapper ever. He didn't write lyrics to try to impess anyone or to improve his image, he wrote lyrics that he felt, emotions and stories of his life and how he saw the world. He was a poet that could speak his mind well and wasn't afraid to show anyone who he was. Those, to me, are his best qualitys and what I admire most about him. I haven't heard many freestyles from pac but from what I've heard it's a little sketchy.

Eminem, I used to love his stuff, now I just like it. I have got to give it to him, he is the best lyrisist I have ever heard and he's not a bad producer either. With all the simalar sounding words that he incorperates it seems that he spends a lot of time perfecting lyrics and he seems to be able to spit a toung twister with ease and I also like how you can hear the emotion in his voice. But it seems with every new album that he makes he is, in a sence, losing his edge and getting the idea that he has made it and now he can just fuck around, which I don't really like. The most famous rapper ever still needs some humbling qualitys. As for the freestyle, simply amazing.

I think 50 is good but his lyrics and overall themes of his songs make him fall into the catagory of a typical rapper. How many times does someone actually want to hear about how a pimp with guns, money, fame, and women will kill someone? I was getting sick of it in the '90s. But overall I have to say he is a great rapper, possibly one of the best if he were more original.

bacardi

Reaction score
the AZ thing was for the "few rappers who didnt get slammed into our brain" comment. And i forgot about trick daddy :oops: the southern rappers dont really make it onto the mixtapes except a few. I dont know who righteous funk boogie is though that phrase sounds very familiar :?
dre and luke ... i remember a little of that ... "lukes bendin over, so lukes getting fucked"

and to the original question ... i heard 50's little "award ceremonies" and couldnt here any chairs but i did hear a few boos.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
dr_dre_01.jpg

THE MAN! 'nuff Said...
1st - World Class Wreckin' Cru
2nd - N.W.A.
3rd - Co-Founded Deathrow Records
4th - 'Chronic' CD hit the shelves and introduced the mainstream to hip hop
4th - Introduced Snoop Dogg
5th - Took 2Pac to the next Level
6th - Went solo and still produced top notch album 'Chronic 2001'
7th - Gave little known whiteboy a break aka Eminem.
Added Bonus - Has produced tracks for the majority of hip hop stars running around these days

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
ktj4l said:
I didn't hear about the chairs, but I heard about him getting booed off the stage. Funny shit.
Fiddy was on tour down here in Australia recently too and he got booed and got bad reports about his concert.. :?

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
zinista he took 2pac to the next level? i dont think so strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z. took 2pac to the next level i get around 1993 classic took 2pac to the next level...i agree with u on all the other ones

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
ok first of all what about master P. uhh shanana. he has the nickoledean show with lil romeo, which will become an instant classic. come on, wake up and smell the fucking maple nut crunch. incase you cant tell that was sarcasim. im not really a rap/hip hop fan. if it was on i wouldnt say turn this shit off the radio but i wouldnt choose to listen to it. of what ive seen though, gangsta rap(mostly anything current) is gay. we need to get a bus with 50 eminem llyod banks and the whole other cast of rascals and drive them off a cliff, or into a rosie o donnel's ass. i like the old school stuff. Run DMC. its fairly respectable, espically today, when you can be a good rapper with out reffering to "knock the shit out a young boi" or "roll on da cracka" which is why i give a shit load of credit to mase. again to any rap conosuers(sp?) this is only what ive gathered from the occasional listenings to said music.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Esham would kill all of these whack ass rappers. If you don't know, he is Detroit Underground at it's best.

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
Gotta give credit to the Godfather of hip hop Rakim. Some of the best ever EPMD, De La Soul, Run DMC, KRS-1, Redman (before he went mainstream), Beastie Boys.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
dr.dre fucked rakim over...u guys wanna listen to sum good shit, listen to Big L i think all of u will like him eventho hes dead

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
RighteousFunkBoogie said:
zinista he took 2pac to the next level? i dont think so strictly 4 my n.i.g.g.a.z. took 2pac to the next level i get around 1993 classic took 2pac to the next level...i agree with u on all the other ones

I agree with zini on this one. Death Row took him to the next level. Which made his earlier albums more popular than when they came out. Did i just respond to this thread!? :? :D

The_Thief

Reaction score
ktj4l said:
Dayton Family rapes everyone named so far.

Bootleg and Shoestring???? Maybe thier early stuff but their latest is weak as hell.

ktj4l

Reaction score
The_Thief said:
Bootleg and Shoestring???? Maybe thier early stuff but their latest is weak as hell.
Flint Town is the best rap song ever to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.