• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What's Your Battlecry?

egotripaholic

Reaction score
Running through the cliffs, clutching two hardened pitas, cometh Egotripaholic! And he gives a spectacular cry:

"I'm going to clobber you until armored tanks pull us apart, then steal your lederhosen!"

Davidian

Reaction score
Sprinting through the terrain, brandishing an oversized scalpel, cometh Davidian! And he gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"I'm going to hack into your brain, and type FORMAT C: !"

Hehehe!

pork_soda

Reaction score
Stalking amidst the cliffs, brandishing two hardened pitas, cometh Pork_soda! And he gives a low howl:

"I'm going to punch you so heinously, you will polymorph into a giant spork!"

Gowar

Reaction score
WOO WOOOOOOO!

(EDIT) Keep in mind this is while GOWAR is setting loose his wild mongeese.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Stalking amidst the hotel lobby, swinging two hardened pitas, cometh Gonjawolverine! And he gives a booming roar:

"I'm going to clobber you for such a long time, your blood will flow counter-clockwise!!"

"Swinging two hardened pitas" Not very intimidating. That is some of the craziest shit I have ever heard. Crazy or just plain weird.

rockin

Reaction score
check mine out its is sweet :lol:
Yea, verily: Who is that, rampaging out of the hotel lobby! It is Rockin, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a booming grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to brutalize you until your anus and mouth reverse their functions!"

oscaraustin

Reaction score
Hah, this is a great way to pass the boredom of day. late to the party... but mine is:

Prowling amidst the wasteland, wielding two hardened pitas, cometh Oscar Austin! And he gives a booming cry:

"I'm going to wrap you in bacon, and throw you on the grill!!"

pitas and bacon... can't go wrong...

Reverend James

Reaction score
Drunkenly stumbling from behind his altar, the Reverend appears with a curling iron in one hand and four sets of hand-cuffs in the other, and bellows...

Verily, I shall cuff you face-down on the altar and place yon curling iron up thine pooper, turn it on and just walk away...

CoonLa

Reaction score
Zang! Who is that, striding amidst the mountains! It is Coonla, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a gutteral howl, his voice cometh:

"Hail the blood-letting! I desecrate until my loins find satisfaction!!"

tommy13

somewhat respected
Reaction score
blood and souls for my dark lord! Ishall piant the town a sanguine shade of doom!!!

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
Stalking over the freeway, attacking with a reflective halberd, cometh Blazin! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"I'm going to bake your brains with the heat of my fury!!"

Cazby

Reaction score
Mine is AWESOME!!!

Lo! Who is that, rampaging amidst the candy store! It is Cazby, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a vengeful roar, his voice cometh:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I slice through beating hearts faster than the super-flu!!"

sigep1007

Reaction score
Zang! Who is that, rampaging out of the steppes! It is Sigep1007, hands clutching a thorned whip! He howls ominously:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I bring darkness and mayhem like a mad dog who can only get madder!"

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
l3lasphemer said:
I WILL MOLEST YOU ALL IN A CHURCH CONFESSIONAL BOOTH!!!

I don't think you've quite got the idea of this thread....
There's a link on the first page which tells you what it is.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
"LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYYY JENKINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Skulking along the desert, brandishing a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Mbblue27! And he gives a booming howl:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I tear into the enemy with reckless abandon!!!"

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Lo! Who is that, rampaging over the candy store! It is Bobobill, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with an ominous howl, his voice cometh:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I burn with the holy fires of destruction!!"

E

expo

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the danger zone, and sever every head in sight!"

"I'm going to torment you until you are hot and bothered, and add a notch to my bedpost!"