• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Video Game Thread.

Pazman

Reaction score
Getting a copy 3 days earlier got a friend at best buy :D :D can't wait

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Getting mine three days early, reserved it in July. Also reserved Halo 2, the Collectors Edition thing.

OCC-402

Reaction score
re

I'm waiting for the PC version, can't wait after playing GTA Vice City for 4 months strait. However I more eagerly await Half-Life 2 collector set with the original Half-Life and Counter-Strike redone in the new engine :D :D :D

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Anyone know how long I'm gonna be waiting for this game to restock since I didn't care enough at the time to reserve it?

Genetic

Look into my eye !!
Respected Member
Reaction score
This game is gonna be sooooo great :D

Gotto love the GTA series..

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
war, all I got to say is get to the nearest store that would have GTA early on the 26th, and pray not many people are their.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Fuck gotta call and reserve a copy tomorrow. My fiance is gonna be so pissed. :lol:

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Im already Searching for Cheat Codes :lol:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I still haven't beat Vice City. Of course thats because I haven't played it in months.

I just haven't felt like gaming lately. Too busy with the net.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I get the games, play them for a week staight, beat'em and never play them again. Just did it with Red Dead Revolver.

I need to join Gamefly.com. Might save me some cash. Anyone use a service like this. wouldn't mind hearing what you think.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Supafly said:
I get the games, play them for a week staight, beat'em and never play them again. Just did it with Red Dead Revolver.
I'm the same exact way. Although with certain video rental places, you can keep it for 5 days... which is usually just enough time for me to get sick of it.

Of course, there's always eBay (hello $15 games!)

Reverend James

Reaction score
Rockstar claimed that there will not be stock problems with this game like there were with past incarnations of the franchise. I pre-ordered mine when I pre-ordered EA NHL 2005... let's just hope it is not as horrible as that turned out to be.

I have been playing Vice City almost non-stop to prepare my GTA skills so I am not left in the dust by the local geeks.

Any word on whether or not they will do a post-Miami Vice, pre-Early 90's gang war version for the next one... where you are a white headbanger from Saskatchewan with a juiced-up Camaro, a serious mullet and an anti-social attitude? That would totally rock the hizzy.

Static2093

Reaction score
i have had my coppy of GTA S.A sence i herd it was in the works the people thought that i was crazy for pre-oredering a game with no info on it am i crazy?

SmackRacer

Reaction score
Static2093 said:
i have had my coppy of GTA S.A sence i herd it was in the works the people thought that i was crazy for pre-oredering a game with no info on it am i crazy?

Naw man, you're not crazy.

You're a liar.

TehMatt

Reaction score
smack i think you misunderstood the man.
he is just saying he pre-ordered it before many people heard about it.
no reason to jump all over him.

I am not a fan of console gaming, but i will look foward to playing GTA:SA when i comes out for pc. The main problem with GTA games for me is the fact that, I get bored easily. So i normally just start driving the vehicles around and shooting everything in sight.

TehMatt

Reaction score
I didnt see any other threads of this sort.
I thought it would be interesting to start a thread on new/upcoming video games that intrigue people, or influence gaming society as we know it.

I will start it off with a game i think everyone has heard of...

Half Life 2:

To give everyone a head start: Half Life 2 Goes Gold

I am not the biggest fan of gaming in general, but i have had my eye on this game since its birth. Many people are upset by the fact that there has been so many false release dates/set backs. I was too also dissappointed until Monday when it went Gold. I pre-ordered the game on 'steam' and have been enjoying and drooling over the quality of gameplay and graphical quality in CS:Source.

Many programmers and designers believe Half Life 2 is the next step into next-gen gaming, but also may be the final step. Final step in terms of the fact that graphical enhancements beyond HL2 are far out of reach. True realistic gameplay would be close to the next step, and if the idea of visually realistic games are in the future, I am rather hesitant. A subject of the american public over the last couple years has been on the idea of 'Do games induce violence?'. My personal belief is that too far beyond HL2, can be dangerous. The mind can only handle so much. For example, has anyone ever woken up from a dream, that seemed so very real, you had to tell yourself it was just 'a dream'. Think of a game, where you can do what you want, and not know the difference between fiction and the real world. Even though these thoughts are way in left-field, we never know what the future holds for us.

As for myself, I am waiting for November 16 to roll around. Even if you consider yourself a non-gamer. This is a game that everyone needs to experience.

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
I'm more loking forward to playing Counter Strike: Source and Dat of Defeat: Source than the single player aspect of the game. Also I think that Doom 3 looks a lot more advanced in terms of graphics, especially the lighting.

P-Man

TehMatt

Reaction score
Potatoman said:
I'm more loking forward to playing Counter Strike: Source and Dat of Defeat: Source than the single player aspect of the game. Also I think that Doom 3 looks a lot more advanced in terms of graphics, especially the lighting.

I can understand your like for Doom 3. I personally hated the gameplay, and only bought it for its looks. I also thought...'how in the hell can any game look any better?'.

Here is a HL2 video pack, that may weigh your decission:

Half Life 2 Movies

Lighting, physics, realism is far beyond Doom 3, but it is also a different type of game.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
I thought HL2 was going to be the be-all end-all game until i saw the pics for the new Quake coming out :shock: I'm really not into the faster 1st person games but i might have to get that shit. I've been playing Medal of Honor: Allied assault since it came out like 2 years ago and its the "GREATEST" damn game ever made!!