• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Video Game Thread.

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
Dude, I've seen all the videos for Half Life 2 and have got Doom 3, and I am positive that the lighting and general graphical quality is better on Doom.
There is also a good physics engine on Doom, its just that they haven't made a physics gun like in HL2 to exploit it.

TehMatt

Reaction score
To each his own. Doom 3 was a slow play for me, same repetive kill 'em all. I was looking for more in the game. I didnt really notice the physics engine in Doom that much, but you may be right on with the reason it is more widely known with HL2, because of that gun.

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
I'm getting Time Crisis: Crisis Zone tomorrow. Only prob is now I'll have 3 Guncon 2's. I could just get the game only, but for only ten bucks more.....

TehMatt

Reaction score
When i bought the Playstation One, the first game i got was the time crisis package with the pistol. Even though the gun was innacurate as hell, it was a rather good time.

Anyone remember Area-51?...New game remake coming out, one of voices of the game is the one and only 'Marilyn Manson'.

TehMatt

Reaction score
Good point you bring up supa.
Its amazing how back in the late 80's early 90's that was state of the art technology.
Even though its hard, try comparing some of today's games to the good 'ol days of 2d gaming.

Some links of older games:

Classic 80's Games

Static2093

Reaction score
thx tehmatt you got it right just pre ordered with no info at game stop they will let you pre order anything as long as you give them money

pototoy

Reaction score
It's too bad its not coming out on pc until 2k5. I have a ps2 myself but i find using the comp to play it and of course i can download it, while ps2 you have to mod your sys and have a dvd burner to burn the game. I know its going be to be a sick game, i might be able to hold out much longer...*checking wallet for $*

Gowar

Reaction score
Alright boys, I have played CS source and ill tell you, it is really fun. With all the maps redone and new models, Hell they even dropped tactical shields. It is a big upgrade from Cs. And in the recent issue of PC GAmer, HL2 got a 98% rating and was potentially the best game ever made. Im looking foward to world of warcraft, one problem though. It comes out the day before HALF LIFE 2. AHSHASRDHSADASHDHASA

that_guy

Reaction score
my friend is getting GTA: San Andreas tuesday and i'm just waiting to get my hands on my Halo 2 collectors editon that i reserved
'bout 6 months ago.....the week of Nov. 9 will be the week i won't get anything done :!: :D

i'm a little bit low on money so i'm gonna try and rent HL2, but any attempt to rent it will probably futile for at least a month or 2

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
How can you rent a PC game which requires a CD key?

that_guy

Reaction score
now that is a damn good question.

the answer: I'M A RETARD

i thought it was coming out on xbox also, i learned this from my friend who works at the local Game Stop.......apparently he is also a retard.

next time i'll do a little more research before i make a complete ass of my self.

thanks Potatoman

endymion

Reaction score
I miss Tommy Vercetti. I'm playing SA, and every time I have to go on a mission with Ryder or someone else, they end up dying. Stupid fuckers. I'm tempted to just kill them myself, and save the time and effort. Other than that (and the Britney's Dance Beat mission), so far so good!

Reverend James

Reaction score
I have a question for you cats to debate... is cheating gay or what?

I have friends who are diehard non-cheaters who call me down for using cheat codes, and then I have friends (like me) who cheat from the get-go. I don't play the game to prove how superior I am at gaming... I play because I like to pretend to kill shit and get gaudy tattoos. It is very therapeutic.

Anyway, discuss amongst yourselves.

Static2093

Reaction score
yeah cheating is gay............ untill you are done with the game after you finish all of the missions then you can get all the stuff to take over all the citys thats just how i see it

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Alright, let's get some more reviews of this shit in here for the sorry clowns (myself included) that have yet to check it out.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
war|forever said:
Alright, let's get some more reviews of this shit in here for the sorry clowns (myself included) that have yet to check it out.

Its Bad Fucking Ass!!! Its set back in the early 90's & they play the early Snoop Dogg & Dre shit (pretty much all the popular music from that era) Its almost kind of "Simish" cause you gotta feed CJ or he'll get to skinny and if you feed him to much and not work out he gets to Fat. You can do Drive-bys and shit, Some missions are hard as FUCK. But you gotta check it out, cause as soon as you do the rest of your Day is Fucked, cause its pretty addictive.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
San Andreas = Gee, True Crime - Streets of LA was really popular, lets copy it :lol:

<3 GTA

Asian Sensation

Reaction score
Da' Pimp said:
Its Bad Fucking Ass!!!...Some missions are hard as FUCK.

I'm actually addicted to this installment of GTA, unlike it's predecessors. Yes, some missions are hard as fuck...I HATE THE FUCKING BADLANDS. Well...so far I do. All in all, it says that if you stick to the storyline, it should be about 40 hours of gameplay...but thats IF you stick to the storyline. For those of us who like to mix bidness with pleasure...i.e. killing people, taking over territories, etc. This really means that the game will never end. All in all, 10 out of mother fucking 10. Nuff Said 8)

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cman said:
San Andreas = Gee, True Crime - Streets of LA was really popular, lets copy it...
Lol, and what was True Crimes a direct copy of? :roll: :lol: :lol: