• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Video Game Thread.

Genetic

Look into my eye !!
Respected Member
Reaction score
Been playing GTA:SA since it came out 29. october here :) Still not 100% finnished though.. So much to do, so much to see :p I love the game, ain't nothing you can't do. IMO it's bigger then GTA3 and GTA:VC combined.. They really went all out this time.. Let's hope there will be a GTA 4 :) this game will never die..

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah the list goes as GTA, GTA:LONDON, GTA 2, GTA 3, VICE CITY, and San Andreas. I own all five. :D

Reverend James

Reaction score
I restarted the game without cheating and it is hard as balls to do some of the missions. I read on a few threads that if you cheat even once you can't complete every mission and therefore can't complete the game.

I have a few hints if anyone needs them:

1) There is always armor in the mall on the edge of Little Mexico and Commerce. Drive straight down Grove St and take the jump as it turns to the left in Little Mexico. Head straight down through the lights and go up the escalators on the left. The armor is floating at the back of the room. It replenishes itself AFTER you save.
2) There is armor and a chainsaw in the Railyard between the piles of junk and the shipping containers.

I made sure that I completed the Pimp side-missions early and it gave me $15K+ and now I get coin for banging hos. If you are in a pinch for cash just steal a Pimp car and do all of the missions in a row to get the cash. Pay-n-Spray when you don't have a ho in your car (no timer).

I have more, but I don't have time to type them all in here.

TheDevil

Reaction score
I heard this game won't be released on PC. That true or will it eventually?

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
Reverend James said:
I restarted the game without cheating and it is hard as balls to do some of the missions. I read on a few threads that if you cheat even once you can't complete every mission and therefore can't complete the game.

I have a few hints if anyone needs them:

1) There is always armor in the mall on the edge of Little Mexico and Commerce. Drive straight down Grove St and take the jump as it turns to the left in Little Mexico. Head straight down through the lights and go up the escalators on the left. The armor is floating at the back of the room. It replenishes itself AFTER you save.
2) There is armor and a chainsaw in the Railyard between the piles of junk and the shipping containers.

I didnt cheat and i found the game reasonably easy, the hardest parts being the flight and bike schools.

Theres armour right behind your Grove Street house, if you go down into the storm sewers, theres armour under the bridge to the left and a Micro SMG under the one on the right.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Does any one know if it will come out on xbox? I was a little disapointed with the lack of nwa.

tech

Reaction score
This game is so big. I get lost every time I play it, tight game.

Aviator

Reaction score
bobobill said:
Does any one know if it will come out on xbox? I was a little disapointed with the lack of nwa.

June 2005

tech

Reaction score
I love this game, all these stupid people complain about the game and try to get it off the shelves. I am only 17 so I have to get my mom to buy it, but it is bad ass. The language is crazy and all.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea, sometimes I just walk around and listen to what the people say, sometimes it is pretty funny. Then I blow their heads off. :D

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm doing everything in my power to buy kick ass XBOX games to hold me over until June (so I don't have to go out and buy a slim PS2 AND S.A.).

tech

Reaction score
My friend said he did some cheats like the jet pack and it fucked up his saved game.

lostprophet_2

Reaction score
has anybody been playing Prince of Persia the Sands of time?

im getting the new Prince of Persia: Warrior Within when it comes out here. im excited about the free form/style fighting bit. if the combat was good enough on PoP:TSoT, i bet this will be the best ever..

egotripaholic

Reaction score
i heard it was very bad because they took out most of the puzzle element and you basically just have to kow how to push buttons.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Most of you will probably disagree, but I must say that Halo is EXTREMELY overrated.
Although I am obviously a bit behind, I recently played Halo 1 for the first time and was very disappointed.
I would prefer Goldeneye or Perfect Dark over it ANY time.
Hell, Perfect Dark has sims and you can hold multiple weapons (things that Halo sorely lacks...).
If someone can give me a GOOD argument to prove me wrong, by all means........

smokerjoe

Reaction score
just played halo2 thats even more overrated than the first one