• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Gun Law

rich2rob

Reaction score
This is mainly aimed, sorry for the pun, at our American friends.

In view of what has happened across the States this past week, do you think the government will tighten up the gun law or will people like Charlton "Moses" Heston and his friends force congress to ignore the pleas for tougher laws.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
war, huh... what is it good for? absolutely nothing.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Amendment 2 should have been abolished long ago. We don't have militas anymore.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
Amendment 2 should have been abolished long ago. We don't have militas anymore.
i agree, but tell the militias that.

i'm not american, so i obviously don't understand the whole "ammendment" thing, but my impression is that a lot of americans like to spin them to fit their current situation. they were written a couple hundred years ago under completely different circumstances and with completely different interpretations in mind.

"the right to bear arms" is not supposed to mean that rappers can feel free to wave them around in their music videos, it was supposed to mean that pioneering farmers could protect their land from native americans who wanted it back.

Epc525

Reaction score
I enjoy shooting at a target everyones and a while, but its not something I can't live without. People need to realize that "The Right to Bear Arms" was put in place because we didn't want the Redcoats coming back for their land. Guns just lead to so much trouble.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Duke E. Pyle said:
Thank god we still have freedom though.
I do enjoy that.

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
rich2rob said:
This is mainly aimed, sorry for the pun, at our American friends.

In view of what has happened across the States this past week, do you think the government will tighten up the gun law or will people like Charlton "Moses" Heston and his friends force congress to ignore the pleas for tougher laws.

What... Moses isn't good enough for you? j/k.

The right to keep and bear arms is as old as America, thank God! These Amendments to the Constitution are NOT disposable. You can erase the Second Amendment when you peel the Document from MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

The Bill of Rights was a requirement from the signing States. It was a safeguard to the original Document to protect it (not that the Founding Fathers were paranoid or anything!) :) They were worried that some of the citizens would feel that they could live without some of these safeguards. Seems like they were right!

It's better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it.

Those of you who don't live in America are free to experiment with your Constitution all you want. Don't get any ideas about mine, however.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
wow, just wow.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
OFFicerJACK said:
What... Moses isn't good enough for you? j/k.

The right to keep and bear arms is as old as America, thank God! These Amendments to the Constitution are NOT disposable. You can erase the Second Amendment when you peel the Document from MY COLD DEAD HANDS!

The Bill of Rights was a requirement from the signing States. It was a safeguard to the original Document to protect it (not that the Founding Fathers were paranoid or anything!) :) They were worried that some of the citizens would feel that they could live without some of these safeguards. Seems like they were right!

It's better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it.

Those of you who don't live in America are free to experiment with your Constitution all you want. Don't get any ideas about mine, however.

Well done.

Iceberg

Reaction score
OFFicerJACK said:

It is pretty much impossible to erase the Second Amendment. Therefore, what I wish for is for anyone who has weaponry to please ensure their arms are unloaded, safetied, and locked away in a place where no intruder (via break and enter or other means) can access these firearms and ammunition.

I do have a problem with guns, but it is difficult to take them away from those who commit no crime. (I consider hunting for the sake of hunting a crime of sorts in itself, but it is not against the criminal code.) If you really desire to possess firearms, please provide as secure a storage facility as possible for them so they cannot be used in a criminal fashion.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
It is pretty much impossible to erase the Second Amendment. Therefore, what I wish for is for anyone who has weaponry to please ensure their arms are unloaded, safetied, and locked away in a place where no intruder (via break and enter or other means) can access these firearms and ammunition.

Ohh yeah thats great, excuse me mr. criminal, can you wait a couple of minutes while I unlock my gun safe, take the trigger lock off, find my ammo, load my weapon and chamber a round.

Iceberg said:
I do have a problem with guns, but it is difficult to take them away from those who commit no crime. (I consider hunting for the sake of hunting a crime of sorts in itself, but it is not against the criminal code.)

Hunting for the sake of hunting a crime...explain

Iceberg said:
If you really desire to possess firearms, please provide as secure a storage facility as possible for them so they cannot be used in a criminal fashion.

How bout secured on my hip.

Iceberg

Reaction score
Texan said:
Ohh yeah thats great, excuse me mr. criminal, can you wait a couple of minutes while I unlock my gun safe, take the trigger lock off, find my ammo, load my weapon and chamber a round.

Texan said:
How bout secured on my hip.

If the gun is really secure on your hip and is not likely to be taken from you by a criminal, then that's fine, as long as the criminal is subdued until they're arrested. If it is absolutely necessary that you shoot the criminal, well, better them shot than someone innocent. I'd certainly rather you live, Texan, than some crack-smuggling Mexican illegal.

My first comment was about hunting rifles and stuff like that. If you live in a neighbourhood which is prone to violent crime, I don't have a big problem with you carrying a gun on you as long as it is secured to your hip. If you have extra guns, they should be stored safely, though, so no one other than yourself can access them.

Texan said:
Hunting for the sake of hunting a crime...explain.

This is my own opinion, that hunting for the sake of hunting rather than for food
is a sort of violation of nature. If you shoot deer, it better be for your dinner rather than just for a head to put up on your mantle or your wall, a "trophy buck."

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ice, I agree 100%.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Texan said:
don't move to canada, they tried to make that a law here ;)

don't know if its still a law or not, they had trouble enforcing it, obviously.

Iceberg

Reaction score
Texan said:
Ice, I agree 100%.

Holy s***! I've never heard that from you before, Tex!

On a side note:

In the past few months, I've made what some people would call a move to the right. This may be part of this ability to find some middle ground with you. However, my overall views haven't changed. (For example, climate change is still a grave danger in this new century.) I just won't stand for the BS that comes out of both the Left and Right camps.

Also, there have been times in the past where I may have had an anti-American streak. Those days are over. I'll still cheer on the Russians, Finns, or Czechs over the US in ice hockey anyday. I'll still criticise the US government over its policies. However, I will never again be a Michael Moore or Noam Chomsky cheerleader. These people are fools and never tell the whole truth on much of anything.

Sure, the US has done some dumb things in the past. However, their entry into WWII was the nail in the coffin of the Nazis in Germany and the Axis. They've been one of, if not the only nation, at times, to stand up for Israel in their struggle merely to survive while being surrounded by those who wish that their nation and people be exterminated. Lastly, they're one of the only nations to recognise the dangers of Islamic extremists ("Islamofascists" is actually a proper term for these "people").

Hell, despite their flaws, they're our next-door neighbours. The only way for us Canadians to survive, and also to thrive, is if the big elephant south of us is healthy and doesn't become ill or die and fall on top of us and takes us with them. It's time for a strong and free "Fortress North America" (in terms of a common security perimeter) to take shape so we all can prosper and eliminate those who wish to harm us all. We must co-operate if we wish to prosper.

endymion

Reaction score
You know, they say "If your criminalise carrying a gun, only criminals will have guns." Or something like that. But if you have an environment where crims are much less likely to have guns, then general people don't need one either.
In Australia, we don't have the right to have guns unless we are farming, and we have very little gun crime. In the US, you guys have rights to guns, and shitloads of gun crime. To be honest, if I lived in the US, I'd think about getting a gun.
Because your criminal are fucking evil, and are armed. There can be no turning back for the US, the floodgates are already open. If criminals had never had clean access to guns though, do you think the US would still be as heavily armed?
The problem in the US started long ago, and now it can't be fixed until everyone has a small, thermonuclear weapon stashed under their jacket. And yeah, it's an outsiders view, but for a country who generally leads the world, we worry about what the fuck you're doing.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
You don't seem to get the fact that it's not a need for anything. I don't need a fucking quater pounder with cheese. But if i want to buy that fucking hamburger then who the fuck are you to say i can't buy it. Guess what, the same people who want to take away guns want to take away fries, and fat and everything else that i have a right to purchase if i want. The same people who claim to be fighting for our rights with the whole NSA bullshit are the ones who want to take away the guns/my fucking rights to own a gun. Its a fucking circus. Who is one man with an opinion that is greater than mine? I'll let you figure that out while i hang on to my personal rights.