• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Gun Law

Brianwp

Reaction score
If I was at Virginia Tech I would have nailed the motherfucker, no if's or but's. I've trained on police ranges for years. That piece of crap would be pushing up daisies by now, no doubt. And that's all I have to say about that.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Did you see my post # 38 ?

That was a few years ago, have the laws changed ?

Yeah the laws have changed. There are very few places that you can not carry a gun. In fact the story you are talking about is the reason why Texas has a concealed carry law.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If I was at Virginia Tech I would have nailed the motherfucker, no if's or but's. I've trained on police ranges for years. That piece of crap would be pushing up daisies by now, no doubt. And that's all I have to say about that.

I really doubt that. 2 reasons:

- you wouldn't have been allowed to carry a gun in the school.
- if you tried to take him out without a gun, he would have shot you too.

Just sayin'.

scoundrel

Reaction score
You are familiar with the weapon and can shoot straight with it by now. But the cards would still be stacked against you unless:

• You have already learned and understood just what is happening. Surprise and confusion work in favour of the spree killer.
  • You can positively identify your target: in those circumstances, you would almost certainly need to eyewitness one of his shootings to know who he was.
  • You can get a clean shot. He wouldn't care if he wounded or killed bystanders, but you certainly would care. Thus he has a clear advantage.
  • You can see him, know him and shoot him dead before he becomes aware of you. Surprise was his strongest card but it would also be your only real chance of success in killing him. Once he knows you are there, he can evade you, grab a human shield or ambush you some other way.

I like you Brian: you're a friend of mine. On the whole, I'm relieved you weren't there because you would have been in grave danger.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Well, KA and scounds, of course I based my statement on the premise that I did have a gun. That's what I meant, of course. And scounds, some of what you said is true..there's always confusion and quick thinking involved in a scenario like that. Yes, he might have seen me before I saw him, he could have taken a hostage, etc. And yes, everyone there was in grave danger that day. Is there any other kind? (Sorry, couldn't resist, "A Few Good Men").

As far as shooting straight, there's more to it than that. I have been charged by wounded game before. All that stuff in the movies about being the fastest and all is crap. All successful gunfighters stayed alive by staying calm, standing their ground and shooting straight.

But it wouldn't have taken too long to identify a guy shooting people with a gun. And the risks you stated might have been reversed...maybe I would have came to the room and gotten the drop on him. But I'm not trying to come off like Dirty Harry or something. All I know is, if I were ever in a situation like that, I'd sure as hell rather have a gun on me than not.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm no expert I don't know guns. Never fired one but because of his I am interested in them. The recent events here in the UK, in which 12 people were killed & a further 11 injured has once again rasied the argument of gun control. I myself don't know the answer other than that an all out ban would be a ridiculas idea and would only add to the problem. I think gun control and ammunition control need to be looked at.