• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Heroes (TV)

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Totally ruined this episode Hoppi.

As for next week, my guess is that Peter has some sort of super gene in that he can not only mimic other's powers but can enhance them as well? I can't imagine Simone having an ability. That would seem corny.

One...Claude Raines? WTF are you talking about? NM, as I'm typing I get the reference.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I just saw this weeks episode now. THAT WAS FUCKED UP!!!

This show just gets more strange every week. I'm kind of starting to not like it because its getting so violent and creepy

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
onerythym said:
anyone notice they hide the helix symbol in each episode?
well the powers are genetic, so thats why. it makes sense

for anyone complaining about spoilers, just dont read this thread. i made sure to avoid it until now haha

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I'm hoping and praying that Simone is some sort of junkie flashback Issac's having, 'cuz I REALLY found that chick annoying....

As far as this week's ep...one of the better ones, imo. It's always neat to see how deep the proverbial rabbit hole goes...

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Cman said:
for anyone complaining about spoilers, just dont read this thread.
Hoppi saw the episode before it aired in the US, like Sunday night or something ridiculous.

bronco

Reaction score
SPOOOOOOOOILER

Notice the girl that was with that dude when they were testing HRG after the nuclear man thing?

That girl is probably a shapeshifter and she was acting as Simone in that commercial thing.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
bronco said:
SPOOOOOOOOILER

Notice the girl that was with that dude when they were testing HRG after the nuclear man thing?

There's too many pronouns there for me to have any idea who/what you're talking about, man.

Strike22

Reaction score
I think that bronco is talking about when Eric Roberts is talking to HRG, and HRG is telling them that he had no idea that the Haitian guy could talk and Eric Roberts is telling him that Parkman is probably going to be his new partner and when is HRG going to bring in Claire.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Strike22 said:
I think that bronco is talking about when Eric Roberts is talking to HRG, and HRG is telling them that he had no idea that the Haitian guy could talk and Eric Roberts is telling him that Parkman is probably going to be his new partner and when is HRG going to bring in Claire.

Ah...thanks for the translation. :)

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Last night's episode was good!! Too bad we have to wait til late april for the next one now:mad:

I wonder what they are gonna do with Mr. Bennet now that they know he is keeping Claire from them.

Also the new girl's abilities are pretty cool and she seems like bitch.

Hopefully peter doesn't die and it'll be cool to see what Hiro does now that he has the sword.

That was a pretty shitty way to end the episode since we have to wait a month and half to see what happens now.

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
Never bought a "TV show" on DVD - but i'll be first in line to buy this when it comes out

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Well...I finally got around to watching it today...kickass episode. I'm almost hoping the show ends with Syler v. Peter now, just so I can figure out all the shit the two of them can do....

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well...I finally got around to watching it today...kickass episode. I'm almost hoping the show ends with Syler v. Peter now, just so I can figure out all the shit the two of them can do....

I think Sylar is a lot stronger and seems to have better control of stuff.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I think Sylar is a lot stronger and seems to have better control of stuff.

True...but Peter seems to excell when people are beating the shit out of him (physically or emotionally) for some reason....

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
First...LOL@Nizzle

i wonder if the scar future hero mentioned is because of sylar half lobotomizing him?

That's what I was thinking too, at first. But if he's got claire's powers, wouldn't that keep him from scaring?

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
yeah, but when that happened she was good as new once the chunk of log or stone or whatever was pulled free.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah, but when that happened she was good as new once the chunk of log or stone or whatever was pulled free.

imagine what Jackass would be like if Knoxville, Steve-o etc had that power LOL

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
"Hey, I'm Steve O, and this I've just strapped this torpedo to my ass..."