• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Heroes (TV)

thewho

Reaction score
I just saw episode 18 and i got to say that i am enjoying this series more and more.

Elgo

Reaction score
esta serie es la mejor que he visto lastima que tenga que esperar que sea copiada del tv ya que en aqui no la dan!!!

bignick

Reaction score
I read that the second season will have almost an entirely new cast. Which I think is a good idea as it would open up all new stories.

Where did you read that? I understand introducing new people, as that will add many more side stories to the show. However, I hope they don't JUST have new people, and forget the current ones.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
From what I've heard/read, it's gonna run like 24, where some of the cast will come back while others will not.

bebop1

Reaction score
If they have turnover like 24 from season to season, it could be pretty interesting to see who comes back. With 24 you at least know you're going to get Jack Bauer back from year to year, but Heroes doesn't have 1 main character.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
If they have turnover like 24 from season to season, it could be pretty interesting to see who comes back. With 24 you at least know you're going to get Jack Bauer back from year to year, but Heroes doesn't have 1 main character.

True...I'd imagine Peter would be the go-to guy...or maybe Hiro. They seem to be pretty central to this season so far.

Course...Mohinder's always an option as well, but that wouldn't be as good, imo.

bebop1

Reaction score
I'd agree with Peter too if you had to select a central character. It seems like you could connect him pretty easily with every other character either directly or pretty close to it.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
From what I've heard/read, it's gonna run like 24, where some of the cast will come back while others will not.

I think its a good idea. They just need to measure who is popular and who is annoying and get rid of the ones people hate. Like Nikki lol

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
See, I really don't mind Nikki/Jessica or DL, its the kid that annoys the shit outta me.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
See, I really don't mind Nikki/Jessica or DL, its the kid that annoys the shit outta me.

I think the kid is cool. I keep thinking they are going to expand his character and they never do

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
True...he might not turn out to be too bad...but they don't do enough with him (or DL) for them to be all that worthwhile, imo.

puppydog

Reaction score
man, they gonna replace the cast, i wouldn't miss some characters but i hope they dont' get rid of my fav heroes like hiro

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
so is sylar gone now or what? based on his character so far, i'm going to say probably not.

its a bit unrealistic how they kind of kill people and then bring them back to life. like parkman should be dead, but who knows, he might have a "miraculous" recovery.

puppydog

Reaction score
for volume two hiro is still around, yatta

about sylar, i wonder if that has to do witht the guy that is scarier than the "Boogey man"

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
I don't know that I've ever been more disappointed in a season finale. For as many plot twists and they've had and as much originality they've injected into the show, the finale seemed completely predictable and boring.

SPOILERS:

1. Sylar's death was ridiculous. It was like the scene in Holy Grail when Lancelot was charging the castle guards. Hiro - "Syrar, here I come to sray you!"
2. Why couldn't Peter fly off on his own to explode
3. They needed to reveal Mrs. Petrelli's power that episode
4. The interaction between Molly and Micah was gheyness
5. Parkman should have died half a season ago
6. More Candice please.
7. Nothing addressed with Heidi's recovery

Make the fucking thing a 2-hour episode.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
+1 for for "sray" LOL

I don't think Candice will be around much. Her presence has become predictable. It was cool at first, but you knew it was her in the finale.

Also Future Sylar kills her at some point, unless they have a different future now.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I don't know that I've ever been more disappointed in a season finale. For as many plot twists and they've had and as much originality they've injected into the show, the finale seemed completely predictable and boring.

SPOILERS:

1. Sylar's death was ridiculous. It was like the scene in Holy Grail when Lancelot was charging the castle guards. Hiro - "Syrar, here I come to sray you!"
2. Why couldn't Peter fly off on his own to explode
3. They needed to reveal Mrs. Petrelli's power that episode
4. The interaction between Molly and Micah was gheyness
5. Parkman should have died half a season ago
6. More Candice please.
7. Nothing addressed with Heidi's recovery

Make the fucking thing a 2-hour episode.

See...I thought about #2 a bit myself, and I can't remember them ever showing him using two powers at once. He'll (for example) be invisible, then come out of it to fly, or use the telekinesis then stop so he can turn invisible. Never two at one, so maybe he can't.

I thought the episode itself was good for an average episode, but it was a horrible finale to the season.