• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Heroes (TV)

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Also Future Sylar kills her at some point, unless they have a different future now.

It must be a different future. NY never blew up (unless it happens later). I also think brining back Nathan would be unacceptable unless Peter was able to transfer the energy from his body somehow.

Candice's ability IS getting overused, much like the disguises in Mission Impossible. Still, bring her back, please. I'm tired of the character, but I'd like to bang her.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
From comingsoon.net

Dania Ramirez, who played Callisto in X-Men: The Last Stand and has a recurring role on "The Sopranos," has been added as a regular on the NBC's hit series "Heroes." The show returns for a second season in the fall.

Ramirez will play Maya, a new hero whose powers are being kept under wraps.

"Heroes" extends Ramirez's relationship with NBC. This past development season, she co-starred in the network's drama pilot "Fort Pit."

Maya is one of four to five new characters expected to be added to "Heroes" next season, but her character might be the only regular one. The other roles, most of which are said to have international flavor, include a sexy boyfriend for Claire (Hayden Panettiere), a 28-year-old black mother, a surrogate for Niki's (Ali Larter) son and an Irish mobster.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
at the earliest, Sept. Though I thought I heard somewhere that Vol. 2 wouldn't start until Oct/Nov.

stega85

Reaction score
One of my friends told me that he know someone who already has season II but it must be fake!I heard that season II comes in sept too!

penny

Reaction score
They must be crazy!
Season II comes in september!!!

:skeezy:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
There's! too ! many! exclimation! points! in! this! thread!

heh. You know, they should have a create-a-hero contest over there at NBC. The winner gets to be the next "hero" assimilated by Sylar.