• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

I Love...

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
that you can see what members are doing on the new message boards.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
tell me you didnt just find that now? lol

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
no, i saw the edits

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
You obviously didn't miss the point.

And yes, I'm just noticed those today. I've been busy. :)

Brianwp

Reaction score
Let's get this thread going, it can go anywhere! Like, "I love"...

Long walks on the beach...:fag:

Nah, I love getting blowjobs..:flipthebi

Brianwp

Reaction score
Winning big on the lottery!

I mean, it hasn't happened to me, but..uh, I know I would love it.

See, things don't have to happen for you to know you'd love it. Or you could love things that you don't even want to happen..like, "I love it that I didn't step in any dogshit today".

Then again, if I did, I might have won on the lottery...:crazy:

Brianwp

Reaction score
Dead thread? Then why is it still here? Have people stopped thinking in the last four years?

I love having a good conversation or even debate once in a while. If you don't want to talk, just stay off the discussion forum instead of criticizing it. If you look at the number of posts I've made here in the last month I've been here, you can see I like to participate, rather than just look, like some members that have been here for years. (Like six years). I've been trying to stimulate these forums because, frankly, I think a well rounded man thinks about more than just staring up some woman's asshole.

scoundrel

Reaction score
I love the smell of napalm in the morning...

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...victory.

Someday this war's gonna end..." Colonel Kilgore, Apocalyse Now

Brianwp

Reaction score
I love waking up in bed thinking it's time to get up, then looking at the clock and seeing it's only 4 in the morning.

I love those times I'm playing guitar and I just can't do anything wrong. My hands become one with the guitar, I hear everything going on around me and just totally blend into it. I have total control, and can coax any sound I want from my guitar.

I love that feeling right before orgasm when you can feel the orgasm coming on before it actually gets there.

I love walking down the street (usually in the fall, for some reason) and catching a smell that takes me back to my childhood.

I love the smell of Northern Pine when you cut it.

I love catching a buzz and listening to a favorite song, when it builds to a climax and makes your chest heave and tears come to your eyes, and you even sob a little.

Yeah, I know. I'm an old New Jersey badass, but I'm human, too. You younger guys wouldn't admit it, but with age comes wisdom, and you tend to not care what other people think. You'll see.

rich2rob

Reaction score
I love waking up each week day morning knowing I am going to hear some person swear and blame me for them not getting their benefit.

I also love being stuck behind some old person who thinks they should drive as slowly as possible because they are in no hurry.

I also love old threads being kept alive.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Pissing cranky old Scots like you off! :D Hah! Only kiddin, but no, I do really do love pissing you off...:)

Brianwp

Reaction score
I love that I just became a senior member! Hoo de hah! Of course, I'm already a senior, you young whippersnappers, you. So I guess that makes my member a senior, too. :eek:

Senior Brian

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I love that people in this forum still say they come here for the "discussions".

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I was like Nizzle, wtf? And then its like, oh it was just bumped from 2006. Never mind.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Ok, just what's the fuckin problem? I wasn't here in 2006, so maybe I have things I want to say, too. Is that alright with everyone? Did I break some rule, or something? Have people stopped thinking, or "I love"ing since 2006? Do these threads have a expiration date? Is it a "dead thread" just because you're finished with it? Can't you all find anything else more substantial to complain about? Christ! What a bunch of old ladies!